1.    #1  
    Has anyone used this? Is it any good? I had a CCM Navigator for my Sanyo and the sound was terrible.
    Dean:

My wife has been using the Drive Blue with her T-Mo SE T610 for about 9 months now. The sound is terrible unless you use the external mic (included). Even then, don't expect the sound quality of a wired kit.

That being said, she loves it and says that the sound quality is good enough for most all conversations.

You may want to verify firmware on the unit you are buying. As I recall, some firmware versions were very problematic (I believe I read about this problem at the support boards at Expansys).
    Get the Parrot CK3000 instead. I bought it in December for $165 from Expansys and had it installed by a local car stereo store. I called Parrot to ask them if they had a recommended store in my area and they did. The store had already done dozens of CK3000 installs, so they knew what they were doing. They charged me $250 for the install and I think it was worth it. I know this is much more costly and permanent than the Drive Blue, but the sound quality and nearly invisible look are worth it.
    I found this link after reading tooslo's post. This looks very nice.

http://www.thetravelinsider.info/roa...rrotck3000.htm

Mike
    TOOSLO,
    I am getting my ck3000 today in ups and was wondering who or where you called for a suggestion on installation? The website for Parrot seems to only have a contact for the vp. I live in the Seattle area and was thinking of calling Car Toys
    Does the Parrot DriveBlue support voice dialing with the Treo 650?
    All -

Did a bit of research on the net for a nice hands free bluetooth speakerphone for the car and came accross this:

http://www.phonekit.net/supertooth.htm

Lasts 12 hours talk time on batteries, clips to the visor so its nice and close and read some very positive reviews on the newsgroups. I ordered it from a seller on eBay.... search for "supertooth".

Will let you know how it is when I receive it!

Aaron
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimnduvall
    TOOSLO,
    I am getting my ck3000 today in ups and was wondering who or where you called for a suggestion on installation? The website for Parrot seems to only have a contact for the vp. I live in the Seattle area and was thinking of calling Car Toys

I'm also wondering where I might get an installer in the Worcester, MA (outside Boston) area.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Has anyone had any luck with voice tags (voice dialing) with the DriveBlue and T650? The DriveBlue manual is useless for the T650!
    No, I've tried to set them up several times and it causes a reset on the Treo.
    I have the DriveBlue+ with updated software and a Treo 650 running 1.20. I am able to use every function perfectly - including voice tags. No resets.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.