1.    #1  
    I just did, and noticed that there are actually two different presentations... The second ("Haitani") is the same beginning and end as the one presented in Chicago, but the middle is a neat section on design philosophy, especially the UI and what makes a "good" product. Check it out--you'll like it

Todd/Indy
    I was looking at mine last night. They went through so many models trying to figure out what design to go with. It is so nice to know they didn't just dream up the desing in a week or two and go with it.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    please post a link to the presentation...

4.    #4  
    I don't think the presentation is online anywhere.

Todd/Indy
    I am aware of that, but if you guys have it on CD, you could easily post it somewhere and supply a link...

6.    #6  
    I think it'd be pretty expensive to host it, and I'm not sure it'd be legal. Anyone know anything about this?

Todd/Indy
    Quote Originally Posted by horsmanp
    I am aware of that, but if you guys have it on CD, you could easily post it somewhere and supply a link...
    No.

TheHandlessKing
    how big is the file? email it to me and I will host it... patrick at diffusioncapital.com

whatever i go to the NYC show next tuesday anyway...

10.    #10  
    Looks like 270MB there--no good way to e-mail. Some with FTP site would be better option (that ain't me, and again, I'm not sure it'd be legal to post it). horsmanp, I see you're in NYC. Highly recommend you do the roadshow if possible and get one of your very own

EDIT--oops we posted at the same time. Hope you enjoy the show.

Todd/Indy
    someone pls post it
    Your really not missing much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13.    #13  
    Aw, come on now... the design stuff is pretty cool.

Todd/Indy
    I ain't posting it. Bandwidth costs money. Lawyers to defend against copyright infringement cost a lot of money. But hey ... someone could seed it as a Bittorrent which wold probably work.