1.    #1  
    I know this is a simple question, but I can't find the answer anywhere! Which BT headset is it that P1 is giving. I placed my order earlier, and I can't figure out which headset I'm getting. I'm pretty excited about it, and just wanna find the specs. I do A LOT of driving, and between XM wires and my phone car chargers, it's going to be nice having one less wire!

D.C.
    there's a few other threads on this, but since I'm feeling nice, the headset is the bt250.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

3.    #3  
    Thank you

I'm a lurker here, but I don't post much, so I'm sure it seems like I'm just another newbie. But I searched, and couldn't find it. Is it in threads with a title about it? Maybe I'm blind? Thanks!

D.C.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekara
    there's a few other threads on this, but since I'm feeling nice, the headset is the bt250.
    Tekara, didn't you host yesterday's Palmone Rep on Treochat?

If so, that rep indicated it was only a 200.
    No problem DC, heh, yeah, the search feature on this forum isn't the greatest. I believe both the threads about palmones headset offer say what headset it is if you read through them.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Tekara, didn't you host yesterday's Palmone Rep on Treochat?

If so, that rep indicated it was only a 200.
    Well, I dunno if you can say that I hosted it, it was a rather unexpected occurance!

but the determination of it being the bt250 is that the specifications of the headset that PalmOne lists match the bt250 and are well above the bt200. Most noticeably the talktime which PalmOne lists as 8hours while the bt200 is only good for 2 hours.

7.    #7  
    So what's the verdict on this thing? Should I hock it on eBay, and spend a few more $ on a nicer one?

D.C.
    here's the info on it straight from PalmOne:
    http://web.palmone.com/products/Prod...equestid=50780

I haven't seen the bt250 in person, but it looks relatively bulky. I have fallen in love with the Motorola HS820, so I think I'll sell palmOne's free headset on ebay and get me one of those instead.
    I'm actually really looking forward to the bt800 that will be out next year. I have high hopes that I can carry that in my pocket and leave my phone in my bag since the headset has a caller ID readout and an ignore caller button.