Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    This may be a repeat thread (didnt see anything in the previous post), but does anyone know of a utility that will allow me to install an App directly to my SD card?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZionxLion
    This may be a repeat thread (didnt see anything in the previous post), but does anyone know of a utility that will allow me to install an App directly to my SD card?
    Hotsync is inadequate for you? Use the install tool on your desktop and change the destination to the card. Simple, isn't it?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    You are right, it is simple.. You have to excuse me today, I am in a George W. Bush state of mind....
    Much quicker (particularly for MP3s) to use Palm File Browser. It's freeware and works very well. You can save directly to the card from your PC desktop (make sure to exit HotSync Manager first).
    You can use cardExport (by softick) in the same way. It's not free - but it does make your treo behave like a usb drive. The advantage for this is that you don't need any software on the pc you connect to. I use it a lot to transfer files that I've downloaded in an internet cafe, or to other people's pcs.

Not sure if palmFile browser does this (let me know if it does!)
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre