Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I believe that I have found the best deal on a 650. I am a Realtor and this deal was presented to my office. I asked the sales guy if I could post this and if non-Realtors could benefit from it. He said yes, but "Make sure they understand they are a Realtor in my eyes." Here's the deal:

$599.99 for the 650
    $150 Off PDA phones with 2yr agreement
    $100 Exclusive Real Estate phone credit
    FREE Unlimited Data - PCS Vision (free for 2 years)
    FREE Accessory Kit ($50 retail value - leather case, car charger, headset)

Of course, this deal is for new customers only (which luckily I am). I am not affiliated with this person or company. I just wanted to share this deal with all of you since I have enjoyed reading all of your posts for the past several weeks. Also, he promised to ship mine first I he got some sales from this post.

If you buy from this site, and you get your 650 and would like to thank me, please PM me with your new Sprint number so that I can use it to get a referral credit. I would really appreciate that!

Here it is:

http://www.oti-solutions.com/real.html
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Wow, that's really cool. I'm a Realtor here in NJ and have been using my t600 for some time now. I'll present this to my manager!
    OMG... this IS the best deal that I've ever heard. Will he also offer GSM (Cingular / AT&T) version of Treo? If so, I will definitely buy it from him!
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    What about the level of discount??
    What happens if we check off Century 21 to get the max 18% off the monthly bill? Any repercussions??
    Did you guys see this when you click on the "How It Works" link at the top of the page?

"Important Note: Supra lockbox functions can only be activated by a Palm OS capable PDA. Palm OS PDA phones from Sprint are the Handspring Treo 600 and the Samsung i500."

Looks like this may only apply to the 600 despite the picture on the home page. Or, it could just be a typo.
    Do you have a phone number?

Do you know if any of this offer would apply to existing Sprint customers who do not currently have a PDA phone?
    This certainly tells us non-realtors WHO ARE NOW REALTORS so to speak -- what the real price is for the Treo 650. Thanks for sharing.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by treotim
    Did you guys see this when you click on the "How It Works" link at the top of the page?

"Important Note: Supra lockbox functions can only be activated by a Palm OS capable PDA. Palm OS PDA phones from Sprint are the Handspring Treo 600 and the Samsung i500."

Looks like this may only apply to the 600 despite the picture on the home page. Or, it could just be a typo.
    It was originally for the 600, but is now for the 650. They just updated the order page (click "I'm Interested" at the top) so that it now says 650.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by 300MileTrip
    Do you have a phone number?

Do you know if any of this offer would apply to existing Sprint customers who do not currently have a PDA phone?
    I don't know about existing customers, but if you click the "questions@..." link you can send them a question. I sent a question asking about the 650 and they responded very quickly. Then the next day, the updated the order page to say 650.
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Ha, they offer you Ready Link as an option on there too. It also says you can sign up without having to sign a contract. You would still get the $100 discount, but not the additional $150 off.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    On the submission form it asks what realestate company you're with. Can we put anything? Are they checking?
    Free data for two years? There's got to be something up with this. That's another $400 in savings. What's the catch? How does Sprint make money on this? Is "PCS Vision" and "data" the same thing? I thought "Vision" was for sending pictures (which I see useful for real estate agents) but data is for email and web. Maybe there's some confusion there on their part?

Anyone talk to a live human about this?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by freeheel
    Free data for two years? There's got to be something up with this. That's another $400 in savings. What's the catch? How does Sprint make money on this? Is "PCS Vision" and "data" the same thing? I thought "Vision" was for sending pictures (which I see useful for real estate agents) but data is for email and web. Maybe there's some confusion there on their part?

Anyone talk to a live human about this?
    "Sprint PCS Vision" is the general term for their various data services. The more specific terms are:

Sprint PCS VisionSM Pictures Pack $15
    Sprint PCS VisionSM Pictures Pack with Video Mail $20
    Sprint PCS VisionSM Multimedia Pack $25
    Sprint PCS VisionSM Premium Pack $15
    Sprint PCS VisionSM Professional Pack $15

The Professional Pack is the one for the Treo.
    What's included in the Professional Pack?
    Dude get a life
    Does anyone notice that the website looks totally fake, has NO security and asks for your Social Security #, DOB, and Drivers License # ??

Yeh, right!
    I know I am new here but I have been reading since the winds first starting carrying rumors of the 650
    Anyhoo...the offer looked interesting and JCM's comment on security got me thinking, so
    here is the whois info on the site for those interested:
    Open Technologies 8902 N Dale Mabry Hwy. Suite 102 Tampa, Florida 33614 United States
    Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: OTI-SOLUTIONS.COM Created on: 23-Jun-03 Expires on: 23-Jun-06 Last Updated on: 25-Jun-03
    Administrative Contact: Schaefer, William wschaefer@oti-solutions.com
    Open Technologies 8902 N Dale Mabry Hwy. Suite 102 Tampa, Florida 33614 United States 8139350060
    Technical Contact: Corbett, Mike mcorbett@oti-solutions.com Open Technologies 8902 N Dale Mabry Hwy. Suite 102 Tampa, Florida 33614 United States 8139350060
    Domain servers in listed order: NS1.OTI-SOLUTIONS.COM NS2.OTI-SOLUTIONS.COM

I plan on making a phone call tomorrow or Friday just to make sure all is legit...a bit more web searching might turn up more on the company and such...
    Enjoy,
    1 leg lance
    PS I hope my first message here doesn't stir up a hornets nest
    Yea, this definitely isn't Kosher, plus it says NOT to call up Sprint.... uh huh
    Why is the company's name is different from the one on the home page of oti-solutions.com? Open technology is an IT staffing company, not a wireless solution company.

Be careful, guys!!!
    Anyone also notice on the site that there are calling plans on there that are not even offered by Sprint's website i.e. the unlimited plan and the plans with 3500+ minutes, FREE PCS2PCS and vision.

If the unlimited package is forr real, I'll dump my unlimited Nextel plan with its crummy reception and coverage in a heartbeat for Sprint and the Treo 650
    Last edited by PWC Realtor; 11/10/2004 at 09:36 PM.
Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast