Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
    Jimee,

Assuming this is not a tongue in check question, vision is free for 2 months, and is then a charge of $15 a month.
    well i just got a bill and it has a charge for vision BUT it then has $15 credit applied to it.
    You are correct that the page it posts to is not a secure page. That page is however a script, which executes directly on our server to build the email, which is sent over a secured link directly through our firewall to our email server, and is not passed over the internet. As soon as that email is delivered the data is deleted from the web server. The whole process is very fast, and usually takes less than 1 second to complete.

Mike Corbett

Quote Originally Posted by boulter
    Yes, but the page it posts to is not a secure page. This means all your info is going over the wire in plain, readable text. The form it's positing to just emails two people at OTI, which is also insecure.
    So far so good. OTI has contacted me. If you feel comfortable go ahead and buy. The guy is on vacation. So am I. We will touch base next month I assume. This may be too long for some of you guys. The OTI seems to be on the up and up.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPete
    Sprint PCS Business ConnectionSM Personal Edition
    Access your Microsoft® Outlook® or Lotus Notes® company email, calendar, business directory and personal contacts in real time on select Sprint PCS Phones.

This is not the same thing as PCS Vision but I believe you get 2 free months of Business Connection with new service.
    Please clarify. I was under the impression that the unlimited vision included unlimited Business Connection PE, Picture Mail, Messaging (sms) and web access. And that it wasn't just free for 2 months, but for the life for as long as we had the plan?
    Is that not the case? I thought unlimited meant unlimited. If this is it means, lo ciento sprint and OTI. I will get unlimited data from T-Mobile and 1000 minutes nationwide cheaper. I guess I'll wait GSM. I had spring before. I was not extremely impressed last time. It seems they are up to there old tricks again. Nothing against OTI. I will go with T-Mobile instead of sprint. Sorry OTI.
    Quote Originally Posted by richardls
    Please clarify. I was under the impression that the unlimited vision included unlimited Business Connection PE, Picture Mail, Messaging (sms) and web access. And that it wasn't just free for 2 months, but for the life for as long as we had the plan?
    My apologize Richard, you are correct. For some reason I thought I seen this posted as Vision Premium Pack but after reading again it does state Vision Professional Pack. Now if you read the web site, it doesn't say anything about 2 years free though, that has just been posted out here, so I guess we'll see after we start getting our bills.
    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    Can you clarify the discount levels please? The following discounts are listed on the "I'm Interested" webpage for the following companies:
    Century 21 18% discount off of service
    Coldwell Banker 18% discount off of service
    ERA 18% discount off of service
    Prudential 11% discount off of service
    Realty Executives 11% discount off of service
    Reece & Nichols Realtors 5% discount off of service
    ReMax 7% discount off of service

Are these discounts only applicable if billed through your realtor company or are they apllicable for personal use too? If not, what discounts are for personal use?

Thanks,

tc
    PS: Do you know when one can check (ie.: days/weeks/month) with Sprint to make sure the extra $100 credits to your account?
    These discounts apply to corporate liable accts. On all of the Realtor orders placed through myself, I transfer your acct to a DBA. As you know Realtors basically work for themselves through a broker. Therefore a DBA is set up. The personal acct discounts are significantly lower but are not applicable in this case. If this deal is obtained in a retail store, it can be done, but you will get the lower discounts.

From my experience of working with Sprint in the business channel for several years, I know how to set up the accts as a business acct giving you the higher discounts and also waiving the activation fee.

Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by aappel
    Mjeleven, I just put my order in, but not having read this before, I clicked on Other. Should/Can I amend my order somehow?
    Thanks!
    Which Realtor are you with? Other is for Realtors not with the ones mentioned. Email this to me directly. mjones@oti-solutions.com. Put something in the title to refer your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeeboy51
    Can anyone verify if the Unlimited PCS Vision is free forever or only for 2 months?
    Vision is always free for the first 2 months for anyone. For Realtors it is free for the life of the contract with this PDA promo. It seems that Cust care is telling some customers who call in that it is only 2 months. My guess is that since it is a new promo, their response of "2 months free" is being said before they even look at the acct to verify because this has always been the normal answer.

Here is the question you should ask. These are the codes Sprint puts on your acct for free Vision and extra $100 Realtor credit - GE SUPRA VISION CR and GESC respectively. Ask if these codes are on your acct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    Jimee,

Assuming this is not a tongue in check question, vision is free for 2 months, and is then a charge of $15 a month.
    It is actually free for Realtors. You will see a $15 charge and a $15 credit in the promotion section of the bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by richardls
    There are 3 types of Vision Packs - The Professional Pack includes the BCPE, therefore it is free for Realtors for the life of the contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by imate2treo
    Is that not the case? I thought unlimited meant unlimited. If this is it means, lo ciento sprint and OTI. I will get unlimited data from T-Mobile and 1000 minutes nationwide cheaper. I guess I'll wait GSM. I had spring before. I was not extremely impressed last time. It seems they are up to there old tricks again. Nothing against OTI. I will go with T-Mobile instead of sprint. Sorry OTI.
    Here are the FACTS. Vision is Unlimited and $10/month for non-Realtors. It is Unlimited and $15/month if you want to add picture sharing. It is Unlimited and FREE if you are a Realtor for your entire 2 yr contract.
    I can't believe there are so many skeptics. I used to manage Sprint PCS relationship for my previous employer. What OTI is saying makes alot of sense, and sounds legit.

BTW, I'm patiently waiting for the accessories. I'm afraid that I might endup droping the phone or do something dump and damage it. What is the latest status on the accessories?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    1. Does the unlimited Vision include video mail? If someone has the Vision Professional service and tries to e-mail a video from their Treo650 it asks them to subscribe to an additional service.

2. When will you be able to place the orders dor existing SprintPCS customers?

Thank you in advance for your answers and happy turkey day.

-Richard
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Is there any way to order here and keep an existing plan? Willing to re-up contract.
    I put my order in for this yesterday morning and haven't heard anything from these guys.... How long did it take for those of you who did order through this channel to get a response from OTI?
    Ordered mine on a Thursday, received conformation on Friday, phone shipped on Monday and I received on Tuesday. Took longer for Sprint to get their act together and get my number changed over then OTI to get me the phone...I am very pleased with the support MJ provided.
    Thanks Pete... I guess they must be swamped with orders, b/c I've not heard a single inkling from OTI. Hmmm......
    I would say if you don't hear anything today and are concerned about your order, send an email to MJ. I thought someone said he was on vaca last week, so that could have something to do with it. Anyway, he has been very good about responding to all my emails, just most of the time didn't get a response till later that evening.

Also just looking back, the only thing I got from them was an email stating they received my order and if they had further questions they would contact me directly, nothing really more then that. Take it you haven't even received this?
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast