Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Wow....so cost fo the Treo doesn't get charged until the first bill? That's nice...

A couple questions for those who have used this great deal....

1) Up to 18% discount off of service - is this off the total Sprint phone bill each month?

2) Is there a minimum plan that you must sign up for?

3) The Free PCS Vision....is this really UNLIMITED Data for the Treo 650? As in the $80/month PCS Vision for free?

4) Are you able to transfer an existing number from a different carrier?

Thanks!
    I'm always a little suspicious when the deal sounds too good to be true.
    Are you still suspicious? I ordered from OTI and was probably among the very first to reeive my order. Everything has been EXACTLY as advertised. I have not been billed yet, so I cant speak to the plan or price yet as far as discounts.
    Question: I read through the posts and did not see this or I missed it.

I have sprint currently with the 600 and Vision, can I buy this phone and convert it over without changing my plan. I am not in a contract and it has been over 18 months for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanta
    Not true. When you click "I'm Interested" it sends you to a secure (https://) page.

https://www.oti-solutions.com/Real%20&%20OTI%20%20I'M%20INTERESTED.htm
    Yes, but the page it posts to is not a secure page. This means all your info is going over the wire in plain, readable text. The form it's positing to just emails two people at OTI, which is also insecure.
    I already have another coporate discount from my previous employer thats higher than 18%. If I choose Other, will my other discount rate ramain in tack? (hopefully)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPete
    So from those of you that have ordered from this site, when do they ask for payment? I was looking at the form and no place on there do they ask for a CC.
    T answer this, payment is decided upon your credit. If credit is good, everything is billed to your first Sprint invoice. If it i snot, payment is requested through a CC.
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    Wow....so cost fo the Treo doesn't get charged until the first bill? That's nice...

A couple questions for those who have used this great deal....

1) Up to 18% discount off of service - is this off the total Sprint phone bill each month?

2) Is there a minimum plan that you must sign up for?

3) The Free PCS Vision....is this really UNLIMITED Data for the Treo 650? As in the $80/month PCS Vision for free?

4) Are you able to transfer an existing number from a different carrier?

Thanks!

-The 18% is off your total bill except for overages.
    -There is no minimum plan.
    -REALLY unlimited data, YES
    -Yes, porting has been possible for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by steveme
    Question: I read through the posts and did not see this or I missed it.

I have sprint currently with the 600 and Vision, can I buy this phone and convert it over without changing my plan. I am not in a contract and it has been over 18 months for me.
    You can get the deal. You must go under a 2yr agreement in order to though. Most of the minute plans now are the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeeboy51
    I already have another coporate discount from my previous employer thats higher than 18%. If I choose Other, will my other discount rate ramain in tack? (hopefully)
    Your other discount is probably not a company affiliated with the Realtor industry (For instance Ford - 25% off). It would need to go under the Realtor discount or it would raise flags in the system.
    Can you clarify the discount levels please? The following discounts are listed on the "I'm Interested" webpage for the following companies:
    Century 21 18% discount off of service
    Coldwell Banker 18% discount off of service
    ERA 18% discount off of service
    Prudential 11% discount off of service
    Realty Executives 11% discount off of service
    Reece & Nichols Realtors 5% discount off of service
    ReMax 7% discount off of service

Are these discounts only applicable if billed through your realtor company or are they apllicable for personal use too? If not, what discounts are for personal use?

Thanks,

tc
    PS: Do you know when one can check (ie.: days/weeks/month) with Sprint to make sure the extra $100 credits to your account?
    Noone buy anothere phone. I have a sale pending. I'll go ahead and be a tester for this deal. I have been speaking with Michael from OTI. He gave me a reference from Sprint. I verified that OTI and Michael have been doing business with sprint. This was via email. I called sprint to verify Michael's contact is an actual employee f sprint. He is. I checked the headers of the email to verify that the messages were coming from the right places. Considering the site, it is very doubtfull that they could spoof an email this good. But it still is possible.

Given all this, I am waiting on Michael to validate my order before I fax. Until I get the device, I would suggest not ordering.

I smell something rotten still. The pics about the order form from OTI from two differenty people are telling. The same person edited both pics from each user. They used the same colors and technique. I have never posted a picture here. But I thinkg that is strange.

Wish me luck. I hope Michael and OTI are for real. I will give you guys updates as I get them.
    Why are we still beating the dead horse here? I was one of those who order earliest and I received my unit on 11/18/2004. I haven't paid a dime yet. I though I have to provide my credit card info to them before shipment.
    BTW, If you don't like it, or if you smell somthing rotten, you can always return it within 14 days. Try walk in to a Sprint store see if they let you walk away with a $600 phone without paying up front?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    Your other discount is probably not a company affiliated with the Realtor industry (For instance Ford - 25% off). It would need to go under the Realtor discount or it would raise flags in the system.
    Mjeleven, I just put my order in, but not having read this before, I clicked on Other. Should/Can I amend my order somehow?
    Thanks!
    Hello & Howdy All,
    yeah I am new here and after reading a bunch of the responses I realize there is nothing short of a FBI background check that would prove I am not somehow profiting/connected to OTI
    I will formally put into print that I ordered from OTI, they called me personally to verify info, (both Will, and Michael) a few emails and boom I got my phone on Friday last week. Up and running with sprint out of the box and I have been too busy playing and showing off to other realtors here in Phx to post here.
    Personally I don't mind if the folks here don't order through OTI (shame since it is a great deal) because I am beating on everyone I know personally to order and get this killer new toy (memory issues aside, they are serious, but I live on the brightside where a fix is around the corner I hope).
    Again I am not trying to say you have to trust me or OTI, keep in your comfort zone. I am saying that anyone that wants to hear that someone else had a great experience with OTI can hear it from me.
    Enjoy,
    1 leg lance
    We, or at least, I, am not saying you're not going to get your phone, it seems that folks are getting them. What I am wondering about is how much these same folks are going to be charged. Sure they are a reseller, but no one has confirmed the pricing yet (the extra $100 or the free Vision). Personally I feel confident that I would get a phone from them and yes I could return it to Sprint (since it appears to be indeed drop shipped from Sprint) if there was a problem pricing/deal wise, but why incur the hassle until we know for sure that this part of the deal is valid.

tc
    Quote Originally Posted by imate2treo
    Noone buy anothere phone. I have a sale pending. I'll go ahead and be a tester for this deal. I have been speaking with Michael from OTI. He gave me a reference from Sprint. I verified that OTI and Michael have been doing business with sprint. This was via email. I called sprint to verify Michael's contact is an actual employee f sprint. He is. I checked the headers of the email to verify that the messages were coming from the right places. Considering the site, it is very doubtfull that they could spoof an email this good. But it still is possible.

Given all this, I am waiting on Michael to validate my order before I fax. Until I get the device, I would suggest not ordering.

I smell something rotten still. The pics about the order form from OTI from two differenty people are telling. The same person edited both pics from each user. They used the same colors and technique. I have never posted a picture here. But I thinkg that is strange.

Wish me luck. I hope Michael and OTI are for real. I will give you guys updates as I get them.
    LOLLLLLLL

then dont get it man!

i posted both sets of pics, from the same camcorder.

lolll

so skeptical.

i used the same camcorder to post pics for

other topics about the memory issue with the 650!

its my sony ip-55( with bluetooth, but i cant seem to get it coupled with my 650)

just do a search on my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    We, or at least, I, am not saying you're not going to get your phone, it seems that folks are getting them. What I am wondering about is how much these same folks are going to be charged. Sure they are a reseller, but no one has confirmed the pricing yet (the extra $100 or the free Vision). Personally I feel confident that I would get a phone from them and yes I could return it to Sprint (since it appears to be indeed drop shipped from Sprint) if there was a problem pricing/deal wise, but why incur the hassle until we know for sure that this part of the deal is valid.

tc

oh yea, as far as pricing per month goes, when i checked mypcs site, under the "plan details" it lists the options i have, along with the price i pay for them. i see sprint pcs total equipment protection @ $5 a month, but sprint pcs business connection personal edition has no monthly charge.

i think that is the vision services. i'll let u know more next time i call sprint
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazsta
    oh yea, as far as pricing per month goes, when i checked mypcs site, under the "plan details" it lists the options i have, along with the price i pay for them. i see sprint pcs total equipment protection @ $5 a month, but sprint pcs business connection personal edition has no monthly charge.

i think that is the vision services. i'll let u know more next time i call sprint
    Sprint PCS Business ConnectionSM Personal Edition
    Access your Microsoft® Outlook® or Lotus Notes® company email, calendar, business directory and personal contacts in real time on select Sprint PCS Phones.

This is not the same thing as PCS Vision but I believe you get 2 free months of Business Connection with new service.
    Can anyone verify if the Unlimited PCS Vision is free forever or only for 2 months?
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast