Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 441
  1. #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by richardls
    What is the source of this information other than rumor/speculation?
    IT at Sprint
  2. #82  
    pbzvariety,

    Yes, the 2004 expiration was a typo, kind of like spelling "another". Our typo has been fixed.

    Mike Corbett
  3. #83  
    Hello Mr. Corbett,

    This promo sounds interesting. From experience, is your company able to get products right when they are released? I guess a better question would be, will you be getting Treo 650's shipped to you first, and then to your customers, or do you place and order to Sprint, and the Treo is then shipped from the main Sprint warehouse directly to customers? I'm curious if you have a certain allocation of Treos and when we could expect them from you. Thanks for monitoring this board of anxious Treo folk.
  4. #84  
    Hey Mike,

    I see anothhhhhher typo on that "I'm Interested" page in the following paragraph:

    "Service plan customizable upgrades (e.g. PCS to PCS calling) and stated prices are subject to change if not selected by 2/15/04."
  5. #85  
    Anybody who ordered through OTI hear anything about shipping dates (since Sprint is taking orders and shipping today)?
  6. #86  
    Just got a call saying that I would be billed and called back with tracking number. 2-3 days for delivery...
  7. #87  
    I also send an email inquiry to Michael Jones this morning and he replied back saying that the orders will be placed today with the shipping info in 2-3 days. This may turn out to be a real deal, and may be able to have 650 by early next week. It's may turn out to be a pretty exciting Thanksgiving.
    Last edited by bestoverall; 11/17/2004 at 03:16 PM.
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by grim02
    Hello Mr. Corbett,

    This promo sounds interesting. From experience, is your company able to get products right when they are released? I guess a better question would be, will you be getting Treo 650's shipped to you first, and then to your customers, or do you place and order to Sprint, and the Treo is then shipped from the main Sprint warehouse directly to customers? I'm curious if you have a certain allocation of Treos and when we could expect them from you. Thanks for monitoring this board of anxious Treo folk.
    Open Technologies orders through a web-based application that Sprint supplies their partners. It is dropped shipped directly from Sprint.
  9. #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    Anybody who ordered through OTI hear anything about shipping dates (since Sprint is taking orders and shipping today)?
    I am with OTI. I placed about 15 orders today for new customers. They should receive their Treo 650's in 2-3 days.

    My challenge has been with existing customers upgrading. Sprint is not letting partners order cold handsets just yet.
  10. #90  
    My order was one of the 15 that Mjeleven placed yesterday afternoon. I've called SprintPCS this morning at 9:30am, and confirmed that my own Treo 650 is on the way to my house this afternoon. I wasn't expecting it until ealry next week. So you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was after getting the tracking number from the SprintPCS CSR. The phone is scheduled to be delivered this afternoon. I will be home waiting for it.

    Like I said before, this is the real deal. Now I just need to confirm the price charged before I can be 100% sure. I didn't see any charges come through my credit card. It will probably added to my first month invoice.

    This is very exciting!!!
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    My order was one of the 15 that Mjeleven placed yesterday afternoon. I've called SprintPCS this morning at 9:30am, and confirmed that my own Treo 650 is on the way to my house this afternoon. I wasn't expecting it until ealry next week. So you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was after getting the tracking number from the SprintPCS CSR. The phone is scheduled to be delivered this afternoon. I will be home waiting for it.

    Like I said before, this is the real deal. Now I just need to confirm the price charged before I can be 100% sure. I didn't see any charges come through my credit card. It will probably added to my first month invoice.

    This is very exciting!!!

    What number did you call & did you get a tracking order?
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    My order was one of the 15 that Mjeleven placed yesterday afternoon. I've called SprintPCS this morning at 9:30am, and confirmed that my own Treo 650 is on the way to my house this afternoon. I wasn't expecting it until ealry next week. So you can imagine how pleasantly surprised I was after getting the tracking number from the SprintPCS CSR. The phone is scheduled to be delivered this afternoon. I will be home waiting for it.

    Like I said before, this is the real deal. Now I just need to confirm the price charged before I can be 100% sure. I didn't see any charges come through my credit card. It will probably added to my first month invoice.

    This is very exciting!!!
    My order was submitted yesterday too about 4 or 5 Pm EST and I don't hagve a tracking number yet, when idd you ordr yours?

    They will add the costs to your first inoice unless your credit sucks. OTI didn't ask for a credit card so that's one good thing.

    Also, if you added a lot of extras to your caling plan, either call Sprint business or check you invoice. OTI dropped one of the extras that I had ordered but Sprint happiluy added it. but OTI did get my RE/MAX right.
  13. #93  
    My order was probably placed at around the same time as everyone else's were. I called the PCS business line, and had to give them my SS #'s to locate the order.
    After getting the new number, I did go into PCS online and was able to access my account detail. OTI seems to have my real estate affiliation right, but didn't see the data plan on the account. I also saw $5 for PCS to PCS calling which I wasn't sure whether it comes included in the plan or not. After I get the phone this afternoon, I will test to see if I have access the data plan.
  14. #94  
    BTW, my UPS tracking number reveals that the shipping info was received by UPS at 10:57pm on 11/17 and left the origin at 1:11am 11/18.

    Kudos to those people at UPS for working around the clock to satisfy their customers.
  15. #95  
    Sprint said I wold get the phone on the 22nd and I just got the tracking number. Sweet! I'm getting it today!

    This is such as scam!!!


    Status: In Transit
    Scheduled Delivery: Nov 18, 2004

    Shipped to: LOUISVILLE, KY, US
    Shipped or Billed on: Nov 17, 2004

    Tracking Number: 1Z xxx xxx xx xxxx xxx x
    Service Type: GROUND
    Weight: 3.00 Lbs

    Package Progress:
    Date/
    Time Location Activity

    Nov 18, 2004
    4:11 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US OUT FOR DELIVERY

    Nov 17, 2004
    11:15 P.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ARRIVAL SCAN

    11:14 P.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN

    10:57 P.M. US BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

    9:21 P.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN

    Tracking results provided by UPS: Nov 18, 2004 11:18 A.M. Eastern Time (USA)
  16. #96  
    I just received my Treo 650. I ordered through OTI. The phone was sent to me directly from Sprint via UPS. Mr. Brown was at my door at 11:30 AM (I am in New York City.) You will need your unlock code to unlock your phone before you can make any calls. The screen is beautiful. I am glad I waited for the 650 instead of settle for the 600. By the way, I switched from Verizon.
  17. #97  
    long time lurker, first time poster ;D

    i think this says enough:


    Status: In Transit
    Scheduled Delivery: Nov 18, 2004

    Shipped to: EDGEWOOD, MD, US
    Shipped or Billed on: Nov 17, 2004



    Tracking Number: 1Z xxx xxx xx xxxx xxx x
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 3.00 Lbs






    Package Progress:


    Date/
    Time Location Activity

    Nov 18, 2004
    8:47 A.M.
    BALTIMORE, MD, US
    OUT FOR DELIVERY
    7:00 A.M. BALTIMORE, MD, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    6:11 A.M. LINTHICUM, MD, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    5:42 A.M. LINTHICUM, MD, US ARRIVAL SCAN
    4:21 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN
    1:11 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US ORIGIN SCAN
    Nov 17, 2004
    10:57 P.M.
    US
    BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

    i'll post more when i see first bill ^^
  18. #98  
    D'oh! It's fixed, now.

    Thhhhhhanks for the sharp eyes.

    Mike Corbett

    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    Hey Mike,

    I see anothhhhhher typo on that "I'm Interested" page in the following paragraph:

    "Service plan customizable upgrades (e.g. PCS to PCS calling) and stated prices are subject to change if not selected by 2/15/04."
  19. #99  
    Has anyone offered an explanation as to why emails directed to questions@oti-solutions.com bounce back? I get an "unrouteable mail domain" error. I also tried Mike Corbett's email (from the domain registration info page) and it bounces back as well.

    It's worth noting that everyone who has replied to this thread stating that they've got theirs (or it's in transit) have under 20 posts and registered here this month.

    Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  20. #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    It's worth noting that everyone who has replied to this thread stating that they've got theirs (or it's in transit) have under 20 posts and registered here this month.

    Scott
    Scott R, What is this supposed to mean? I could have easily kept my mouth shut and not share any of the information here. I thought this board is here to promote and share their experiences with Treo. This is the first Treo I've ever purchased, so I had no interest in registering before. After being utterly disappointed with T5, I've decided to find my peace with Treo.

    Well I will have my Treo 650 before the day is over, and probably have gotten it at the lowest price. Can you say the same?
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions