Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223 LastLast
    Can anyone get into the oti-solutions.com web site? It won't load for me and when I ping the site, it can't even be found.

Thanks...
    The OTI web site is back up.

It all appears that the plan has been extended to 12/31/05.
    Quote Originally Posted by mogul
    Hello, this seems like a good deal. Can anyone answer - I have the old $10 a month vision which i think include the unlimited text messaging sms feature, If I get the T650 and use the free SUPER vision - $15 now - won't that end up only having 100 text messages which will cost more if I go over 100?? I plan to use versachat with the incoming SMS and I may use more than 100 - get a lot of IM ! I don't want end up paying more for something is suppose to be free.
    Yes it would chang eyour plan to 100 SMS's for free. You can always add Unlimited for $5/month. This is still less than the $10 you are paying.
    Quote Originally Posted by jp3008
    The OTI web site is back up.

It all appears that the plan has been extended to 12/31/05.
    Verizon DSL was down for a few. We are back up and running.
    Back up
    offer still good
    I am currently on a retention plan ($40 1000 min F&C, pcs2pcs, etc..) , have 25% employee discount, and have the old school grandfathered $10 vision with unlimited SMS messages which I believe is now a $10!!! extra upgrade! WOW...

Am I eligible for this offer?

I do NOT want to lose my retention plan and I do NOT want to lose my vision and free SMS. I think paying $10 for old school vision is better than "free" vision + $10 for SMS (which I want). I wouldn't also want to lose the 25% discount in favor of a 20% (or maybe 9%? sounds like in another thread it is now not 20%.?)...

So .. someone help Must get a treo soon and started looking for a good deal and this offer sounded great up until a few snags... so.. eligible or better to just get it another way ?

I am also still under contract for awhile still (re-signed for retention upgrade) but have had my headset for over 2 years so i'm eligible for a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by shazbot
    I am currently on a retention plan ($40 1000 min F&C, pcs2pcs, etc..) , have 25% employee discount, and have the old school grandfathered $10 vision with unlimited SMS messages which I believe is now a $10!!! extra upgrade! WOW...

Am I eligible for this offer?

I do NOT want to lose my retention plan and I do NOT want to lose my vision and free SMS. I think paying $10 for old school vision is better than "free" vision + $10 for SMS (which I want). I wouldn't also want to lose the 25% discount in favor of a 20% (or maybe 9%? sounds like in another thread it is now not 20%.?)...

So .. someone help Must get a treo soon and started looking for a good deal and this offer sounded great up until a few snags... so.. eligible or better to just get it another way ?

I am also still under contract for awhile still (re-signed for retention upgrade) but have had my headset for over 2 years so i'm eligible for a new one.
    Not even this offer could beat your grandfathered retention plan.
    heh.. it isn't that good, ive seen better plans ..

Anyone know if it is possible to order the phone through OTI (and get the $100 and $150 savings..) but not mess with the plans at all .. so do everything except get the free vision and 20% discount?
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    offer still good
    Does the free 2yr vision still apply if we change minute plans? I hope to get a Treo 650 through OTI with the 500 minute plan, keeping my current number. Then in a week add a second line, using my fiancee's current number, and unlimited pcs-to-pcs to this. Or possibly just upgrade to the $70 family plan. Is there any sales tax for Illinois residents?

Either way, i'll be going to the local Sprint store to get a second phone and line added, and want to make sure we'll both keep the free unlimited vision.
    Last edited by Hannankj; 07/26/2005 at 08:22 AM.
    Hey!

I've been a member here for a long time and have decided to give OTI a shot to replace my Treo 180 with the 650. Yes, I currently own and use a Treo 180. (I think I'm using my 7th replacement....lost count....) Anyways, the hinge finally broke on this one and so I'm taking the plunge.

I just wanted to document my experience for anyone out there on the fence like I was about these guys. (Everything I saw on the postings has looked good so far, but, it always helps to have a long time member add in their seal of approval in my book.)

I put in my order on Sat. Haven't received a follow up for my billing info as of yet (monday). But I did send a request to Michael at OTI and the reply was here first thing Monday.

I'll keep you all posted!
    Shazbot, check out www.sprintrebates.com. If you are eligible to upgrade, you can keep your existing plans. The only snag might be keeping the Vision plan you have. The Free Vision code we use only attaches to the standard Vision plan. We get an error code when trying to attach it.
    You'll get the 20% off
    Changing plans does not effect Free Vision. Not sure about Illinois.
    Hey Got my Phone two days after I ordered. Everything works great so far.
    Can I get the 20% discount without getting a new phone?

The Tivo Killer: http://www.brightboxtv.com/krwood
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I got my phone 2 days after I ordered! Man, that was a nice suprise to have a new phone to play with after my surgery.
    Hey mj, is this deal still available? With the 20% off the monthly bill? Rumor is Best Buy is gonna have some killer Black Friday deals on sprint phones, so it'd be nice to get this in the next few days.
    I purchased my wife a Treo 650 for 5.99. with a monthly contact of 30 for 18 months with Vodafone UK. Phones2u gave us an unlocked GSM Treo, unbranded. Total cost over 18 months approx. 100 more than buying one offline & she gets 200 minutes & loads of other stuff over that time.
    I paid 70 (now a lot less) for mine in April when it came out with a 50 monthly charge also on Vodafone UK, for an unbranded unlocked GSM phone. I could have bought an Orange UK locked & messed up software/firmware for 100 & 50 per month (and had to wait several months longer). Sorry Orange, Vodafone deal was better & I get an unlocked GSM phone! (and the company pays my phone bill anyway!)
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650, Holux GPSlim236 GPS BT receiver & Tom Tom v5.201
    Hey,

Just wanted to confirm that everything that was promised by the folks at OTI was delivered. 20% discount, Free Data Plan etc. No catches no complications just a great service plan on a great phone.

FYI: with the money you save I highly recommend getting the insurance. Just cracked the screen on my phone and Sprint is replacing it. That 5 bucks a month is well worth it!