Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 441
  1. #401  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    when you say resign do you mean terminate my contract? i have been on my account for two months now will they let me? my wife has a sprint phone and her own account also they were gonna let her switch to mine without having to pay a early termination fee. she also has unlimited minutes for $135 which they said she can keep(unless there is something better, she uses about 3000 min per month) this seems like a great deal and i just didnt wanna miss the boat .

    and thank u for your quick response
    Resigning is only for users that have an expired contract. Sounds like you are under contract for a while. Sorry
  2. #402  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrashear
    No credit at all showed up (on the first invoice), and neither did the discounts, which makes me suspect it got dropped entirely.
    Send me your PCS number to my email. mjones@oti-solutions.com
  3. #403  
    Quote Originally Posted by tundycentral
    Just in case anyone hasn't gotten the message here... DO NOT under any circumstances ever randomly give anyone or any website your social security number... whoa!... they could literally own you.
    If you have opened a wireless acct before you should know that this information is required. I have several hundred happy customers here at Treo Central and none of them have lost their identity.
  4. #404  
    Quote Originally Posted by slwatts
    So, I think I am ready to place my order. What should I do when placing the order to ensure that my current plan stays in place?
    Fill out the form online and put your requests in the notes.
  5. slwatts's Avatar
    Posts
    111 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    #405  
    If I placed an order today, how long would it take for the phone to arrive?
  6. razorpit's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #406  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    If you have opened a wireless acct before you should know that this information is required. I have several hundred happy customers here at Treo Central and none of them have lost their identity.
    I wasn't real crazy about submitting my social security number through the web either but I did back in December and never had an issue because of it. A social security number is standard fare for a credit application. Mike and his team are good people and the offer a great product at a great price.
    --Dave

    Palm Pro (3 of'em)
    Handspring Visor Deluxe (2 of'em)
    Handspring Prism (2 of'em)
    Handspring Treo 300 (2 of'em)
    Palm Treo 650 (1 of'em and fingers are crossed)
  7. #407  
    Hi, Mike. I saw that what I ordered was the Vision pack for free for 2 years, but now Sprint says I don't have and never did have that. It said it on your site before, but I don't see it on there now. You haven't returned calls I made to you about a month ago, so please let me know what I should do.

    Hardcoresocrates in LA, from 2/7/05
    End of Line.
  8. #408  
    Hey MJeleven,

    I am thinking of getting the TREO 650 through your company. I have a real estate licence in michigan. Now I currently have nextel, and sprint has merged with them, so would I need a completly new account?

    I also work for EDS, and I checked our sprint discount and it is 25% off monthly charges for personal accounts. So I was wondering if I can order the phone through you, and then get the 25% off if I call them and let them know I am an EDS employee. I wanted to make sure I get free vision (internet and messaging etc) for 2 years for having a real estate licence, and then 25% off my monthly charges thorugh EDS.

    Please let me know If this is the proper way to going about getting a TREO 650 through Sprint Nextel.

    Thanks in advance for any help!!!
  9. #409  
    MJ,

    Got second bill today. Still no $250 credit for the phone. Any ideas when I can expect to see that?
  10. #410  
    (LONG POST)

    I too had the same problem with the free 2 month vision etc. And I called sprint customer care and they were more then helpful. I mean wowzer I was amazed at how hard the lady tried to assist me.

    There is no 2 year free vision however GE Supra Vision CR does exist in the system. Here's basically how my call went.

    i'll type out what I got recorded on my phone but i'm gonna tone it down because alot of it is redundant (that's how I talk lol)

    Sprint: Thank you for calling Sprint how can I help you?

    Dark: Yah I signed up for a promotion on the internet and I noticed on my bill that I am only being credited for 2 months of free vision. I was under the impression that I had free vision for the term of my 2 year contract.

    Sprint: Ok Sir, give me your number so I can verify your account.

    Dark: (gave acc# and verification stuff)

    Sprint: Ok Dark, I see on your plan you are only being credited for 2 months of service.

    Dark: Well when I signed up they told me I would get it for the term of my contract. 2 years. When I asked them about it they said I needed to call you guys to add the codes to my account. Are you able to check these codes or things?

    Sprint: Sure let me see here. I have you down for a 150$ mail in rebate, a 100$ service credit and...

    Dark: (interupted) yah I see those on my bill. I emailed the company I purchased the phone from and they sent me back the codes that were supposed to be added to my account. Can you check to see if they are added?

    Sprint: Sure can you give me the code?

    Dark: Sure let me pull up my email....Here we go..Ge Supra Vision CR. I don't even know if this is a legit code. I sure hope it is because the main reason I signed up was for the free vision. I can't find a better deal anywhere else then that.

    Sprint: Ok I went ahead and noted that code to your account. What we are going to do is leave your account as is till the next billing cycle and if you see a bill for vision services. Give us a call back and we will fix it then. This will allow us to see if the system will revert to your free vision as the 2 month free service appears on all bills that enable vision when they initially sign up for service.

    Dark: So the 2 year vision code is legit right?

    Sprint: Actually Dark, it's not a 2 year vision code. The Ge Supra Vision CR is actually a General Superviser Vision Credit. Basically we will be giving you credits for the vision service. So its just like getting it for free.

    Dark: Ok so I just go ahead and call you back next month if it doesn't credit automatically and you guys have everything noted on your end to fix the change right?

    Sprint: That's correct.

    Dark: So will I have to call every single month for this credit?

    Sprint: No just once

    Dark: Ok great!. thanks alot I appreciate everything.

    Sprint: No problem. Let's just recap the changes we made on your account.

    Dark: Ok

    Sprint: Ok we added ge supra vision cr to your account and I also noticed that you signed up during a period where we offered free nights and weekends starting at 7pm. I'm going to credit you 10$ for your 2 months of service with us and add the 7pmcr credit to your line..

    Dark: Wow thank you so much!

    Sprint: No problem. Thank you for choosing sprint. Is there anything else I can help you with?

    Dark: Can you give me a quick recap of what my plan is now so I can make sure everything is in order?

    Sprint: Sure. You are on the 40$ PCS free and clear plan. You have 500 anytime minutes. Unlimited nights and weekends starting at 7pm. Your plan includes call waiting, caller ID, voicemail and threeway calling. You also have longdistance inluded with your plan. Overage charges are rated at 40 cents per minute. You are receiving credits for vision for the term of your contract and also credits for your 2 hour extended nights and weekends through the current promotion. Do you have any further questions?

    Dark: No you answered them all! thank you.

    Sprint: You're Welcome Dark, as part of our efforts to ensure customer satisfaction. Can I ask you if you have been pleased with the level of service I have given you?

    Dark: Yes you have.

    Sprint: And have I answered all of your questions?

    Dark: Yes you have.

    Sprint: Great do you have any further questions before we conclude this call?

    Dark: Nope. you answered them all.

    Sprint: Ok Dark , We thank you for choosing sprint as your cellular provider. Have a good morning.

    Dark: Thank again. Goodbye.
    Last edited by Darkflame; 04/21/2005 at 10:25 AM.
  11. #411  
    I am thinking this is free vision is for anyone really...as long as you have that code.
  12. #412  
    Maybe you're right, StylinAR... good thinkin'.

    DARKFLAME, you're great. This is useful information that I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN FROM MJELEVEN a long, long time ago. I guess I'll call up Sprint and give that code. Again, that's "Ge Supra Vision CR", right? And I have to make sure the recognize it as "General Supervisor Vision Credit, right?
    End of Line.
  13. #413  
    Quote Originally Posted by slwatts
    If I placed an order today, how long would it take for the phone to arrive?
    Takes about 2 days for new customers.
  14. #414  
    Quote Originally Posted by razorpit
    I wasn't real crazy about submitting my social security number through the web either but I did back in December and never had an issue because of it. A social security number is standard fare for a credit application. Mike and his team are good people and the offer a great product at a great price.
    thx
  15. #415  
    Quote Originally Posted by pbzvariety
    Hi, Mike. I saw that what I ordered was the Vision pack for free for 2 years, but now Sprint says I don't have and never did have that. It said it on your site before, but I don't see it on there now. You haven't returned calls I made to you about a month ago, so please let me know what I should do.

    Hardcoresocrates in LA, from 2/7/05
    Email me again............I usually am pretty good about getting back with users. mjones@oti-solutions.com
  16. #416  
    Quote Originally Posted by StylinAR
    Hey MJeleven,

    I am thinking of getting the TREO 650 through your company. I have a real estate licence in michigan. Now I currently have nextel, and sprint has merged with them, so would I need a completly new account?

    I also work for EDS, and I checked our sprint discount and it is 25% off monthly charges for personal accounts. So I was wondering if I can order the phone through you, and then get the 25% off if I call them and let them know I am an EDS employee. I wanted to make sure I get free vision (internet and messaging etc) for 2 years for having a real estate licence, and then 25% off my monthly charges thorugh EDS.

    Please let me know If this is the proper way to going about getting a TREO 650 through Sprint Nextel.

    Thanks in advance for any help!!!
    Yes,

    You can do it exactly like this. I can submit your order with no discount and you will need to follow up with Sprint Cust care to let them know you work for EDS. Please put in the notes of your order these remarks.

    MJ
  17. #417  
    Quote Originally Posted by marios5469
    MJ,

    Got second bill today. Still no $250 credit for the phone. Any ideas when I can expect to see that?
    I believe you were a resign correct. Please efax me your summary page. 775-898-1089
  18. #418  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkflame
    (LONG POST)

    I too had the same problem with the free 2 month vision etc. And I called sprint customer care and they were more then helpful. I mean wowzer I was amazed at how hard the lady tried to assist me.

    There is no 2 year free vision however GE Supra Vision CR does exist in the system. Here's basically how my call went.

    i'll type out what I got recorded on my phone but i'm gonna tone it down because alot of it is redundant (that's how I talk lol)

    Sprint: Thank you for calling Sprint how can I help you?

    Dark: Yah I signed up for a promotion on the internet and I noticed on my bill that I am only being credited for 2 months of free vision. I was under the impression that I had free vision for the term of my 2 year contract.

    Sprint: Ok Sir, give me your number so I can verify your account.

    Dark: (gave acc# and verification stuff)

    Sprint: Ok Dark, I see on your plan you are only being credited for 2 months of service.

    Dark: Well when I signed up they told me I would get it for the term of my contract. 2 years. When I asked them about it they said I needed to call you guys to add the codes to my account. Are you able to check these codes or things?

    Sprint: Sure let me see here. I have you down for a 150$ mail in rebate, a 100$ service credit and...

    Dark: (interupted) yah I see those on my bill. I emailed the company I purchased the phone from and they sent me back the codes that were supposed to be added to my account. Can you check to see if they are added?

    Sprint: Sure can you give me the code?

    Dark: Sure let me pull up my email....Here we go..Ge Supra Vision CR. I don't even know if this is a legit code. I sure hope it is because the main reason I signed up was for the free vision. I can't find a better deal anywhere else then that.

    Sprint: Ok I went ahead and noted that code to your account. What we are going to do is leave your account as is till the next billing cycle and if you see a bill for vision services. Give us a call back and we will fix it then. This will allow us to see if the system will revert to your free vision as the 2 month free service appears on all bills that enable vision when they initially sign up for service.

    Dark: So the 2 year vision code is legit right?

    Sprint: Actually Dark, it's not a 2 year vision code. The Ge Supra Vision CR is actually a General Superviser Vision Credit. Basically we will be giving you credits for the vision service. So its just like getting it for free.

    Dark: Ok so I just go ahead and call you back next month if it doesn't credit automatically and you guys have everything noted on your end to fix the change right?

    Sprint: That's correct.

    Dark: So will I have to call every single month for this credit?

    Sprint: No just once

    Dark: Ok great!. thanks alot I appreciate everything.

    Sprint: No problem. Let's just recap the changes we made on your account.

    Dark: Ok

    Sprint: Ok we added ge supra vision cr to your account and I also noticed that you signed up during a period where we offered free nights and weekends starting at 7pm. I'm going to credit you 10$ for your 2 months of service with us and add the 7pmcr credit to your line..

    Dark: Wow thank you so much!

    Sprint: No problem. Thank you for choosing sprint. Is there anything else I can help you with?

    Dark: Can you give me a quick recap of what my plan is now so I can make sure everything is in order?

    Sprint: Sure. You are on the 40$ PCS free and clear plan. You have 500 anytime minutes. Unlimited nights and weekends starting at 7pm. Your plan includes call waiting, caller ID, voicemail and threeway calling. You also have longdistance inluded with your plan. Overage charges are rated at 40 cents per minute. You are receiving credits for vision for the term of your contract and also credits for your 2 hour extended nights and weekends through the current promotion. Do you have any further questions?

    Dark: No you answered them all! thank you.

    Sprint: You're Welcome Dark, as part of our efforts to ensure customer satisfaction. Can I ask you if you have been pleased with the level of service I have given you?

    Dark: Yes you have.

    Sprint: And have I answered all of your questions?

    Dark: Yes you have.

    Sprint: Great do you have any further questions before we conclude this call?

    Dark: Nope. you answered them all.

    Sprint: Ok Dark , We thank you for choosing sprint as your cellular provider. Have a good morning.

    Dark: Thank again. Goodbye.
    I have had this question about 100 times. Hopefully everyone will read this and not get themselves worked up over NOTHING. Every new customer gets Vision free for 2 months. The system defaults your bill to say this. EVERYONES says this. Everyone taking advantage of this promo will keep getting it free for the entire 2 years. This promo is only recognizable in areas where the new IR lock boxes are up and running. Since we sell over the internet, I sell it everywhere with no issues. This is why most cust care reps do not have a clue.

    Please do not give your self a heart attack arguing with the cust care rep that keeps telling you it is only free for 2 months. It is free for 2 yrs.
  19. #419  
    Quote Originally Posted by pbzvariety
    Maybe you're right, StylinAR... good thinkin'.

    DARKFLAME, you're great. This is useful information that I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN FROM MJELEVEN a long, long time ago. I guess I'll call up Sprint and give that code. Again, that's "Ge Supra Vision CR", right? And I have to make sure the recognize it as "General Supervisor Vision Credit, right?
    I have been more than helpful to everyone in this forum. These codes have been posted here for a while so people can verify them for themselves.
  20. #420  
    Hello, this seems like a good deal. Can anyone answer - I have the old $10 a month vision which i think include the unlimited text messaging sms feature, If I get the T650 and use the free SUPER vision - $15 now - won't that end up only having 100 text messages which will cost more if I go over 100?? I plan to use versachat with the incoming SMS and I may use more than 100 - get a lot of IM ! I don't want end up paying more for something is suppose to be free.

Posting Permissions