Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    You should see in the discounts section something listed as an NVP discount. Is this here? From what I can gather, the 2 months free Vision is printed there by default because everyone gets this.
    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    Nope no NVP discount listed anywhere...I e-mailed you the specifics.

tc
    Well according to Sprint last night, there is a note on my account dated Jan. 9 about adding the NVP discount to my account...thanks MJ!

Any word on the latest thinking about accessories?

tc
    Last edited by texascanuck; 01/12/2005 at 12:25 PM.
    Mine was delivered yesterday. I am still working ongetting things set-up but everything is working well so far.

Roger
    Quote Originally Posted by rharper
    Mine was delivered yesterday. I am still working ongetting things set-up but everything is working well so far.

Roger
    let me know if you have any questions.

MJ
    Quote Originally Posted by treozero
    Nice to see that you have been enlightened! I think you will find that they are legit and we have all received what was promised--nothing fancy--but definitely what was promised.
    thanks
    can I put down for the 18% discount for century 21 employees?? how do they know?
    Mine came in last Monday and went back Tuesday. Picked up a replacement at the Sprint Store (long story), but MJ has definitely delivered everything promised. He has replied to every one of my email questions and I've even spoken to him on several occassions.

Enjoying 650 life!....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterMax
    can I put down for the 18% discount for century 21 employees?? how do they know?
    The rules are very vague. I do not have time to call up employers and verify that they are an employee at the Broker mentioned.
    Well according to Sprint last night, there is a note on my account dated Jan. 9 about adding the NVP discount to my account...thanks MJ!

Any word on the latest thinking about accessories?

tc
    Accessories were sent out. They should be arriving to everyone soon.
    MJ - when will the quality of the accessories be upgraded?
    "Work like you donít need the money, love like youíve never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.Ē
    --- Satchel Paige
    Well, I've just completed my second month with 650 purchased from MJ. Everything as promised although Sprint PCS royally screwed up my billing on the first month. On my second bill, everything is as it should be. I'm paying $40 for 500 min plus $5 equipment insurance. The total after the tax, regulatory fees, and real estate discount comes to $42 and change. This is with unlimited data ($15) of cause, which I think it's a fantastic deal. I wish I can have the same thing beyond the 2 year contract terms. The unlimited data may go away after the 2 year at which time I may have to ask MJ again for a new plan. This is the best deal I've gotten in a long time.

Kudos to MJ and his company!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGypsy
    MJ - when will the quality of the accessories be upgraded?
    I have found a better earpiece that fits around the top of your ear. It's not too bad, but not BT. I am still searching for a good accessory dealer for a case. I have not had any luck.
    MJ or William,

I have received my first months bill and I too have billing issues. Do I contact you or contact Sprint. I would prefer you take care of it. Also, is it normal to have $36 in taxes (Florida).

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    Well, I've just completed my second month with 650 purchased from MJ. Everything as promised although Sprint PCS royally screwed up my billing on the first month. On my second bill, everything is as it should be. I'm paying $40 for 500 min plus $5 equipment insurance. The total after the tax, regulatory fees, and real estate discount comes to $42 and change. This is with unlimited data ($15) of cause, which I think it's a fantastic deal. I wish I can have the same thing beyond the 2 year contract terms. The unlimited data may go away after the 2 year at which time I may have to ask MJ again for a new plan. This is the best deal I've gotten in a long time.

Kudos to MJ and his company!!!
    So...is your 3rd month's invoice available to you yet? And my real question...is the free PCS vision (Internet/data) plan still there in the charge you and then credit you fashion? I noticed on my 2nd month's invoice online that somewhere it listed an expiry date for PCS Agreement that was 2 years in the future which is promising but it still had the "2 months free" listed and the charge you and credit you thing going on.

tc
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I'd be interested in knowing whether the 3rd month came in free too...
    As would I....anyone get their 3rd month statement yet?
    Nope, but I did get my accessories last night. The case is actually pretty cool although the button snap length makes it a little tight. Car Charger is great (you have to add the pigtail), headset I haven't opened yet.

Just remember, these are freebies, so don't be too harsh on them. All the 'other' stuff MJ has provided has been top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by spoof
    As would I....anyone get their 3rd month statement yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster
    Nope, but I did get my accessories last night. The case is actually pretty cool although the button snap length makes it a little tight. Car Charger is great (you have to add the pigtail), headset I haven't opened yet.

Just remember, these are freebies, so don't be too harsh on them. All the 'other' stuff MJ has provided has been top notch.
    Me too, got my accessories a couple of days ago...noticed that it took 1 week to get from FL to TX based on postal stamp.

The case ain't too bad...I am using it in my car as a temp holder for the Treo with it hanging on my sun blocker thingy. Works well there and doesn't fall off.

The headset (corded) appears to be ok, but I have not tried it yet.

The car charger though baffles me, as it appears to have an end that looks like it would plug into the headphone socket. What is this pigtail you speak of?

tc
    It's that 'extra' little cable that came with your Treo. One end goes into the car adapter and the other end to your Treo.

The car charger though baffles me, as it appears to have an end that looks like it would plug into the headphone socket. What is this pigtail you speak of?

tc
    Back in December I ordered the Treo650 from OTI. I kow have a case, car charger, and great toy with lots of goodies on it. Thanks OTI. The first case OTI sent broke on first use. OTI went above and beyound and replaced the free case. Wow!!!!! Thanks so much OTI. Thanks for sticking with me and helping me solve all my issues with sprint and the case.

I highly recommend any person who has not purchased from OTI to do so if you want this phone and sweet deal.

Thanks MJ

Palm V - Palm T3 - IMATE - TREO 650
    why is it everyone who ordered registered in nov 2004?