Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    MJ - Thanks for being so responsive to all of the queries on this forum. I've read the entire thread and don't think you've answered these questions yet.

I am an existing sprintpcs client of over 2 years and am now out of contract. Here's a description of my plan:
    $85 PCS Free and Clear PLan
    Minutes shared (2 phones)
    All minutes include nation wide long distance
    2000 anytime minutes
    Unlimited SprintPCS Vision
    Unlimited PCS-PCS
    Unlimited nights and weekends 9PM-7AM
    50 roaming minutes
    First incoming minute free
    Caller ID, Call waiting, 3-way calling, voicemail

Can you confirm that I can order from you and retain this plan and get the discounts and rebates you are offering?
    Thanks
    DC
    Quote Originally Posted by josemembreno
    After calling OTI Solutions to place an order, how soon after would I get the phone and can start using it?

Thanks,
    Jose
    New customers should get it about 2-3 days ready to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati08
    MJ - Thanks for being so responsive to all of the queries on this forum. I've read the entire thread and don't think you've answered these questions yet.

I am an existing sprintpcs client of over 2 years and am now out of contract. Here's a description of my plan:
    $85 PCS Free and Clear PLan
    Minutes shared (2 phones)
    All minutes include nation wide long distance
    2000 anytime minutes
    Unlimited SprintPCS Vision
    Unlimited PCS-PCS
    Unlimited nights and weekends 9PM-7AM
    50 roaming minutes
    First incoming minute free
    Caller ID, Call waiting, 3-way calling, voicemail

Can you confirm that I can order from you and retain this plan and get the discounts and rebates you are offering?
    Thanks
    DC
    Yes you can keep this plan. I remember this plan a few years ago. I also remember that the 2000 minutes was $85 but they made you pay $10 for N&wds. If you're not, you have the best deal going..............

MJ
    MJ - I sent you a private message with a question. Did you receive it?
    Thanks,
    Don
    A note on the accessories... The charger seems to work fine, albeit it looks a little cheap. The case isn't very useful as you can't charge or use headphones while using it. Finally, the earpiece can be thrown away.

So i'm finding the charger useful, but that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGtrouble77
    A note on the accessories... The charger seems to work fine, albeit it looks a little cheap. The case isn't very useful as you can't charge or use headphones while using it. Finally, the earpiece can be thrown away.

So i'm finding the charger useful, but that's about it.
    Precisely...the thing everybody looks for in accessories for the treo is quality. You can't expect a free case to provide the same quality of the ivolution or the pacific rim case....or a free handsfree earpiece to provide the same quality of one with a decent speaker. However, you can expect a car charger, no matter what price, to do the same thing as the next car charger.
    Yeah, the charger is all I care about and it appears to work fine. In fact, it looks very much like the one being sold from palm for for $29, although you have to use the adapter that came with the treo.
    Well I finally ended up ordering the Treo 650 from OTI just before the holidays. I had good e-mail communication with OTI and the phone came within 3 days, with a 1 day delay being due to some UPS weather deal. Phone works great, I love this thing, especially the camera and camcorder. No bill and no accessories yet and I have not yet confirmed with Sprint the discount codes but I am on-board.

tc
    Nice to see that you have been enlightened! I think you will find that they are legit and we have all received what was promised--nothing fancy--but definitely what was promised.
    Quote Originally Posted by josemembreno
    After calling OTI Solutions to place an order, how soon after would I get the phone and can start using it?

Thanks,
    Jose
    New customers receive theirs in 2-3 days (most of the time less). Existing customers that upgrade take a little longer. We have to receive the handsets and reship them to the customer.

MJ
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati08
    MJ - I sent you a private message with a question. Did you receive it?
    Thanks,
    Don
    just did, sorry I forget to check those sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    Well I finally ended up ordering the Treo 650 from OTI just before the holidays. I had good e-mail communication with OTI and the phone came within 3 days, with a 1 day delay being due to some UPS weather deal. Phone works great, I love this thing, especially the camera and camcorder. No bill and no accessories yet and I have not yet confirmed with Sprint the discount codes but I am on-board.

tc
    There has been a delay with accessories because of the holidays. I am also exploring other options for accessories because of all the comments. Please bear with us.

MJ
    Well I just got my first invoice from Sprint....drum roll...and there is the extra $100 credit...sweet! Unfortunately I did not see the monthly percent discount though and the free PCS vision is saying "free for 2 months" as others have stated. I have e-mailed OTI and expect them to help out.

Thanks OTI.

tc
    PS: No problem about the accessories MJ, I would prefer waiting for better ones than getting crummy ones quickly.
    PPS: Treo 650 rocks...I am listening/streaming a Shoutcast radio station right now...unbelievable! Yeah it's Celine Dion so that kinda sucks...but it will change in a minute - lol!
    PPPS: Got my free 128MB SD card from Palm that I ordered right from the Treo...took them 10 calendar days to get it to me.
    Last edited by texascanuck; 01/04/2005 at 10:48 PM.
    I got MY first invoice and got 0 credits...no $150 for 2 year commitment, and no $100. MJ, can you help?

Andrew
    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    Well I just got my first invoice from Sprint....drum roll...and there is the extra $100 credit...sweet! Unfortunately I did not see the monthly percent discount though and the free PCS vision is saying "free for 2 months" as others have stated. I have e-mailed OTI and expect them to help out.

Thanks OTI.

tc
    PS: No problem about the accessories MJ, I would prefer waiting for better ones than getting crummy ones quickly.
    PPS: Treo 650 rocks...I am listening/streaming a Shoutcast radio station right now...unbelievable! Yeah it's Celine Dion so that kinda sucks...but it will change in a minute - lol!
    PPPS: Got my free 128MB SD card from Palm that I ordered right from the Treo...took them 10 calendar days to get it to me.
    You should see in the discounts section something listed as an NVP discount. Is this here? From what I can gather, the 2 months free Vision is printed there by default because everyone gets this.
    Quote Originally Posted by aappel
    I got MY first invoice and got 0 credits...no $150 for 2 year commitment, and no $100. MJ, can you help?

Andrew
    Email me your PCS number. mjones@oti-solutions.com
    OK.

Screw GSM. Can't wait. I ordered through OTI 5 minutes ago. MJ has been outstanding in his patience; responding to all my questions promptly and thoroughly.

Now I can stop fretting about GSM and get on with life!

Maybe I'll have a 650 to play with this weekend.....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Hey I just wanted to post that I received my 650 from OTI yesterday. These guys were great. I stepped up from a Treo 300 and LOVE the new phone. For every one reading this thread if your thinking about upgrading from the 300, do it. And go through OTI when you do!
    --Dave

Palm Pro (3 of'em)
    Handspring Visor Deluxe (2 of'em)
    Handspring Prism (2 of'em)
    Handspring Treo 300 (2 of'em)
    Palm Treo 650 (1 of'em and fingers are crossed)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    You should see in the discounts section something listed as an NVP discount. Is this here? From what I can gather, the 2 months free Vision is printed there by default because everyone gets this.
    Nope no NVP discount listed anywhere...I e-mailed you the specifics.

tc
    Hey mjeleven. I am interested in a 650 but had some questions. I sent you a PM yesterday and just wanted to remind you to check it.