Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    More info on Bluetooth headsets for the 650....................

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/bl...atibility.html
    Those not getting responses may want to email mjones@oti-solutions.com again. I just sent an email and he responded it 10 minutes. Needless to say, I was quite impressed.
    I just got an email reply from MJ too. He said that only pending accessory are the car chargers. Hopefully they will come in soon.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I'm not sure if there is still any doubt as to the legitimacy of this deal, but I found this information which seems to be the source of this real-estate deal. Basically, the newest real-estate lock boxes by Supra are designed to integrate via IrDA with a piece of palm software. Supra's info on this product is here, with a link to this PDF describing the Sprint deal.

Ophelan
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Additionally, I located another client that they provide discounted services to. Evidently members of Macdill Federal Credit Union are eligable for discounted Sprint services through OTI, per this website.

Ophelan
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    I can still get to the page... <now that I've got the right address>
    I get it now, too. Must have been a brain fart!!! Also got an e-mail from MJ, very apologetic, and he's back on the ball. I told him he prob wishes he was still on vacation b/c of TreoCentral. Of course, too much business is a good problem to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelan
    I'm not sure if there is still any doubt as to the legitimacy of this deal, but I found this information which seems to be the source of this real-estate deal. Basically, the newest real-estate lock boxes by Supra are designed to integrate via IrDA with a piece of palm software. Supra's info on this product is here, with a link to this PDF describing the Sprint deal.

Ophelan
    Nice digging you did. The Supra info is correct. The difference in OTI with this deal and a buying in a retail store environment is that OTI is adding the appropriate monthly discounts at set up. Also we are throwing in free accessories.

The problem in retail is you name it: Waiting in line, most stores don't even have the phone yet, dealing with retail guys, etc...............This deal IS for real. Sprint put it out there for us to sell. OTI just made it easier to order and a little sweeter.
    Last edited by mjeleven; 12/03/2004 at 06:30 PM.
    I'm still waiting to hear back from these guys... I beginning to wonder if someone shut them down, or if they've taken their money and "ran off"... I can't imagine a company going on vacation for over a week and not responding to ANYTHING. Shady.

The original link for this deal doesn't work anymore: http://oti-solutions.com/real NOR does the main website oti-solutions.com
    Link still works and always has

www.oti-solutions.com/real.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmond
    MJ I ordered from you guys last week but I still have not received the 650. I see that my plan has been changed to dba RE-MAX but I have received no information on the phone... tracking #, ship date, etc.

Does anyone know the Sprint # I can call to see when it'll arrive?

DH
    I need your real name, so I know which order is yours.

Everyone out there in TC land, If you are an existing customer with Sprint and have sent in an order, I will be taking care of these in the coming up week. These are not dropped from Sprint. I order them, set up your acct with the discounts, and will contact you for CC info in order to bill you for the Treo.

I wish there was an easier way, but its not too terribly bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by aappel
    Hi, I did receive an email from Michael Jones just before Thxgiving saying he'd be back from vacation Dec 1. I've not heard from him yet, but that indicates a good reason for the delay.
    Good answer. I did take some time off for Thanksgiving. I headed up to NC for 8 days. I am back now and just went through about 250+ emails. I think I have responded to everyone here. Good to see this Realtor deal is still making people crazy.

MJ
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    Has anyone received the accessories yet? I'm one of the people who received the first batch of 650 on the first day. I've been patiently waiting for the leather case and car charger. But as days go by, I'm getting concerned that I might damage my 650 being naked.

I think MJ might be on a vacation. I sent him an email a couple of days ago and he hasn't responded. He is usually very prompt in responding the my previous emails.

The other day, I called Sprint and confirmed that those discount codes MJ mentioned were in my account. Sprint rep told me that I won't see my first bill until the middle of December.
    I apologize for the wait for the accessories. I have the pouch ready (it is real nice too). I am waiting for the Car Chargers. My dealer keeps telling me he is waiting on them too. My guess is that since it is a new device, we all have to wait. As soon as I get them, EVERYONE WILL GET THEM AS PROMISED. Case, Car Charger, ans earbud.

MJ
    MJ, you didn't happen to work for an LD co. a few years back did you?
    Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPete
    MJ, you didn't happen to work for an LD co. a few years back did you?
    Nope, worked in the business channel of Sprint PCS for almost 4 yrs. Left last April and started OTI.
    How many orders have you received from TC users?
    So, what is the best deal now on a 650 for those of us who only got Sprint within the last 12 months or so when they first did an offer last Xmas on the Treo 600????
    I want to order but i am an existing customer do i fill it out online then email someone or fill it out then cancel service. What are the right steps to go through with this. also can i get free vision with my current vision plan i will resign a contract.. last question these phones are retunable to the sprint store if there are problems correct. OOOPS the last lat question will i be eligable for my 150 MIR from sprint for 18 months with same phone thing??
    Last edited by jsblair17; 12/04/2004 at 05:09 AM. Reason: One more question
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    So, what is the best deal now on a 650 for those of us who only got Sprint within the last 12 months or so when they first did an offer last Xmas on the Treo 600????
    Really the only way to get all the discounts is to be within 6 months of your contracts end. If you did a 1yr, you're well with in that.

These timelines are set so someone couldn't just get a new phone once a month with the new customer discounts. Some phones are free. If this were the case, someone could get a free phone each month. Therefore the 18 months is there for a reason. This promo is good until next April.
    How many orders have you received from TC users?
    About 20 new customers and about 20 existing Sprint resigns.
    mjeleven you never answered me in the post or the PM i read the whole thread and i guess i missed it... Would like to order don't know how
    Quote Originally Posted by jsblair17
    I want to order but i am an existing customer do i fill it out online then email someone or fill it out then cancel service. What are the right steps to go through with this. also can i get free vision with my current vision plan i will resign a contract.. last question these phones are retunable to the sprint store if there are problems correct. OOOPS the last lat question will i be eligable for my 150 MIR from sprint for 18 months with same phone thing??
    You also sent this question to questions@oti-solutions.com. I answered you there. Email me again if your are still confused.