Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    I just received a call from my rep at Sprint and the 650 is in the system, in inventory and can now be ordered via telesales.

    I have no idea about the stores, but this is good news!
  2. #2  
    I just called 1-888-253-1315 (Sprint # from Web site) and they told me they didn't have it in the system yet.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobva6
    I just called 1-888-253-1315 (Sprint # from Web site) and they told me they didn't have it in the system yet.
    You're right. I just called (as opposed to being called) and was told the that the phone will be in inventory on 15th (Monday). I did, however, get a call right before I posted by my Sprint rep telling me exactly what I posted and that I could order it then and there. I didn't have my credit card with me, so he's going to call me back. I will find out all of the details when he does and I will update this thread.
  4. #4  
    That's alright no harm done, when you are trying to make a purchase you don't wait on hold for long.

    My boss just got a Treo 600 for Verizon and I cannot wait to show him my shiny new 650 (As soon as I get it). Please keep us updated. Thanks for the info.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobva6
    That's alright no harm done, when you are trying to make a purchase you don't wait on hold for long.

    My boss just got a Treo 600 for Verizon and I cannot wait to show him my shiny new 650 (As soon as I get it). Please keep us updated. Thanks for the info.
    Use either one of these numbers to get around Clair and hold time with SPCS:
    1-800-658-7564
    1-866-306-7056
  6. #6  
    Are you sure the call was from Sprint??? I'd rather be the one doing the calling if I'm going to give someone my CC#. With caller id spoofing and other phone "hackery" out there, if I make the call at least I know who I'm talking to.
    go.digital
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dulan
    Are you sure the call was from Sprint??? I'd rather be the one doing the calling if I'm going to give someone my CC#. With caller id spoofing and other phone "hackery" out there, if I make the call at least I know who I'm talking to.
    I am 100% certain. It was from the rep that I've spoken with for weeks about this at the USAA/Sprint Telesales department. He said delivery would be Monday. I was so shocked by the call -- even though he said he'd call the second it was in the system, who believe that? -- I didn't ask enough questions.

    I will when he calls back.
  8. #8  
    Your USAA/Sprint telesales rep is probably in the Business Solutions department. It is different from PCS Telesales. Business Solutions has been taking orders since Monday.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    Your USAA/Sprint telesales rep is probably in the Business Solutions department. It is different from PCS Telesales. Business Solutions has been taking orders since Monday.
    Perhaps. I'll add this to my list.

Posting Permissions