Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just visited my local store. Low and behold they have a demo non-working model of the 650. The rep. just vistied and I got some pocket sales guide and 650 brochure. Latest word is that they expect to have them in by the 17th or 18th of Nov. They may even have a special promotion $150 off plus the new SPRINT activation credit. Let's see. I have my order in at PO also. I saw the PalmOne rep's answer that we will not be getting the Jabra 250 but the 200, is that true?
    Quote Originally Posted by investwisely
    Just visited my local store. Low and behold they have a demo non-working model of the 650. The rep. just vistied and I got some pocket sales guide and 650 brochure. Latest word is that they expect to have them in by the 17th or 18th of Nov. They may even have a special promotion $150 off plus the new SPRINT activation credit. Let's see. I have my order in at PO also. I saw the PalmOne rep's answer that we will not be getting the Jabra 250 but the 200, is that true?
    Isn't the Jabra 200 for non-bluetooth phones, where 250 is designed for bluetooth enabled phones? I got this info from www.jabra.com
  3.    #3  
    No 200 is bluetooth also
    If I understand Investwisely correctly, he's saying that you could get a $150 discount on top of the 2yr new account credit resulting in $300 off the price of the phone???
    go.digital
    I saw the PalmOne rep's answer that we will not be getting the Jabra 250 but the 200, is that true?
    Where did you see this?
    go.digital
    Just visited my local store.
    Where's your local store?
    Quote Originally Posted by dulan
    Where did you see this?
    It was stated in the chat with Palmone. But I don't see how it could be a BT200 as the specs for the BT 200 is not same as the specs listed for the bluetooth headset for the Treo 650. The specs listed for the bluetooth headset for the Treo 650 are definetly that of a BT250, as it is the only Jabra Freespeak out right now with 8hours talk and 240 hours standby, the BT200 is spec'd way lower then that.
  8.    #8  
    This was in South Florida Sprint store. They mentioned that sometimes they have a roadshow after phone is introduced with extra incentives. I am just saying this was mentioned nothing concrete! Usually within 1-2 weeks after phone is available.
    This was in South Florida Sprint store. They mentioned that sometimes they have a roadshow after phone is introduced with extra incentives. I am just saying this was mentioned nothing concrete! Usually within 1-2 weeks after phone is available.
    Where in South Florida? I'm in Boca and would LOVE to get my hands on a 650 soon.
    Yes, I am in West Palm, which store was it?
    I am in West Palm as well. Which store?

Sidenote - looks like we may have the beginnings of a South FL T650 user group!!!!
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Miami, Florida ... South West Miami Dade County. Cutler Ridge.. I got one 650 on order from Palm1 and another from Sprint.. Lets see who sends it first.
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    Miami, Florida ... South West Miami Dade County. Cutler Ridge.. I got one 650 on order from Palm1 and another from Sprint.. Lets see who sends it first.
    And you're selling me the one that gets there last for $400, right?
  14.    #14  
    This was the Boca Town Center store. They said they had an unofficial list of about 7 people waiting.
    This was the Boca Town Center store. They said they had an unofficial list of about 7 people waiting.
    Seriously??? That's right around the corner. Did they say how many they anticipated getting? I'll be there tomorrow at lunch if they'll have more than 7.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Seriously??? That's right around the corner. Did they say how many they anticipated getting? I'll be there tomorrow at lunch if they'll have more than 7.
    I shall forward Jenn my flow also.. LOL.. Im hoping that Palmone surprises everyone and sends out phone tomorrow.. Wishfull thinking huh!
  17.    #17  
    I don't think they will have them tomorrow but next week.
    Friday for monday delivery would be cool...
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    If Palm1 decides to mail out Friday it will kill me to know all weekend that come Monday it will be at my door step. At this point I wouldnt mind since I have waited this long. I might have to call in sick Monday and stay home to get familiarized with my new toy. Anyhooo.. Lets hope all this pans out.
    Quote Originally Posted by damigs
    If Palm1 decides to mail out Friday it will kill me to know all weekend that come Monday it will be at my door step. At this point I wouldnt mind since I have waited this long. I might have to call in sick Monday and stay home to get familiarized with my new toy. Anyhooo.. Lets hope all this pans out.
    Between the 650 and Halo 2 I have about a month's worth of playing to catch up on.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast