Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister
    will this thing scratch the T650 paint?
    Does not seem to. Outside is lined with leather and the inside with a material that looks and feels like suede. There are no sharp edges to scratch the Treo.

CGordonn
    I would think that even if it were able to be held facing in, it would not be easily removed for use as it's the reverse of most holster where the grip is from the sides not the top and bottom. Kind of odd to pull it away from one side or the other quickly (I would think). For me, it's the kind of holster I would like (allowing functionality without removal), but there's the other camp that prefer the protection. Seems like there could end up being two markets, one for this and one for the proclip based on how you want the Treo to face.

Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    I just gave it a try. While I can reverse the phone so the screen is inside, it does not sit completly flat against the back of the case. This case, in my opinion, is made for an outside facing screen arangement.

CGordonn
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    plus it's $40 plus shipping. That's just nuts as we know those injection molded cases are spit out by the thousands. There's not even any extra work involved like the original Seidio with the side push buttons and all.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12