1.    #1  
    Can someone that has been to a roadshow give us a breakdown of what the session was like? How much time were you there? Do you have to stay to the bitter end to get your coupon??

Thanks
    Here's a typical roadshow:

1) Sign up with all of your personal information so that PalmOne can sell it to the people at "www.MakeHerHorny.com"
    2) Listen to the lies about future applications and aftermarket "WiFi" solutions.
    3) Check your email on an overpriced Treo650 floormodel (a steal at $599 and a better bargain at $499 with a 20 year contract only to find you inbox filled with spam from www.MakeHerHorny.com
  3.    #3  
    so I take you don't think road shows are worth going to???
    Quote Originally Posted by tammy
    so I take you don't think road shows are worth going to???

um...please reread my previous quote at least 7 more times...then sign up your personal information with www.MakeHerHorny.com
    Tammy read the 350 other posts that breakdown the roadshow. use search words like NY, Long Beach, Boston, Chicago "Roadshow" worth going to, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Tammy read the 350 other posts that breakdown the roadshow. use search words like NY, Long Beach, Boston, Chicago "Roadshow" worth going to, yes.

party pooper
    forgive me, I'm tired, carry on.
    I thought the roadshow was very competently done. You get some insight into design process on Treo and presentations from several enterprise SW vendors. I was interested in talking to 2 of them so it was a good forum for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistertreo
    3) Check your email on an overpriced Treo650 floormodel
    The road show 650s are sold new in box, or so they say. Only the demos have the possibility of being used models.