Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce BoxWave's newly designed ActiveSkin for the Treo 600!

ActiveSkin for the Treo 600 comes in your choice of two colors: Frosted-Clear and Smoke Grey. This lets you best match the color of your ActiveSkin to your Treo! It also has a new cut-out design for the keyboard so that you can see the keys clearly and keep the same tactile feel as using the Treo without a case.

As some of you already know, ActiveSkin is durable, soft to the touch, and it can stretch and flex to help cushion your device from falls and hard knocks. And best of all, your Treo will still remain 100% usable while it's protected in this low-profile case!

Check it out on the BoxWave site: ActiveSkin for Treo 600

It's the new alternative to protecting your device!

I would love to hear your feedback and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions so feel free to PM me!

Cheers,
    Cho
    Last edited by BoxWave; 11/10/2004 at 05:34 PM.
    where is the treo 600 skin located on the page??
    I have detailed files.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hi *Treominator* and all,

Looks like I forgot to give you the correct link. Apologies!

Check it out here: ActiveSkin for Treo 600

Sorry for the confusion! Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Cheers,
    Cho
    Hi,

I am unable to make an intelligent judgement as the photos on display are of the case with a Sprint Treo 600.

I am frustrated that certain manufacturers only model their wares with a black Sprint Treo 600. Surely, they must realise that the rest of the world use GSM? Furthermore, with an accessory such as a case, how the colour of the accessory matches the physical color of the device is the number 1 most important factor.

Please update your site with some pictures of the case on a silver GSM Treo 600. That way, we GSM users will have a better idea how your case will look like on our device.
    that's anawesome design but the treo 650 just came out. we need one for that model. when you guys gonna release that one, when the treo 900 comes out?
    Would definitely be interested in a t650 version. When can we expect that?
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

Thank you for your product suggestions.

As some of you already know, we develop our products based on the number of requests we receive for a particular model. Although the 650 has just come out, there have been numerous requests for the 600 model.

Though we don't currently have an ActiveCase for the 650 model, we are currently developing our ActiveCase for new models based on the number of product inquiries. I will definitely post an announcement as soon as there is an ActiveCase available for the 650 and other units.

Cheers,
    Cho
    please!!
    Please include pics of the silver GSM model, not just the Sprint unit.
    Wrapping my Treo in a condom isn't my idea of class.

Sorry.
    [QUOTE=Saint Treo]Wrapping my Treo in a condom isn't my idea of class.

Sorry.[/QUOTE

Pretty rough statement.....bringing "class" into a discussion about a simple smartphone case. I like the case, thank you.