1.    #1  
    Does this comment from the session with the PalmOne tech...

'Voice recording software for launching saved contact entries is included on a CD inside the Treo 650 box, but must be installed onto the device.'

...mean that if you're in the car and using the Bluetooth headset you can speak in to the headset, say the name of the contact you wish to dial and the 650 will dial that number? What a great hands-free operation - if it works like that?!
    My gut reaction and what I remember from reading somewhere on the forum is that the voice recording software is a 3rd part TRIAL version.
    Visor Deluxe/Visor Platinum/Visor Phone/Treo 180/Treo 270/Treo 300/Treo 650
    There is (supposedly) voice dialing support out of the box (no third party install) for bluetooth headsets only. If you want to voice dial w/o using a bluetooth headset you will need the third party app.
    Quote Originally Posted by shanta
    There is (supposedly) voice dialing support out of the box (no third party install) for bluetooth headsets only. If you want to voice dial w/o using a bluetooth headset you will need the third party app.
    Are you sure, I am not 100% sure but I thought it the other way around. What I do know is, a Voice Dialing Trial is included on the CD. After the trial it is a purchase, I know that for a fact, Roadshow. I don't think it does supports Bluetooth or wireless voice dialing but there are some other third party applications that do.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Are you sure, I am not 100% sure but I thought it the other way around. What I do know is, a Voice Dialing Trial is included on the CD. After the trial it is a purchase, I know that for a fact, Roadshow. I don't think it does supports Bluetooth or wireless voice dialing but there are some other third party applications that do.
    I am only as sure as the source of the information.
    http://euroclie.free.fr/mtdn/650-pref.gif

Let the above image *cycle* through completely and you will see the voice tag setup for bluetooth.

Also check out the following link
    http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....0;showall=true
    Wow, cool but at the Roadshow the said it still is a third party application that is included (with a free trial) Have you found that is not correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Wow, cool but at the Roadshow the said it still is a third party application that is included (with a free trial) Have you found that is not correct.
    Not sure about any of that, all I am reporting is information from the above link, which people seem to be reporting is that voice dialing via a bluetooth headset is included, and if you want to voice dial w/o a bluetooth headset you would have to use the Voice Signal application that is on the CD.

Maybe someone with the developers simulator can double check this, or maybe Treo Central, since they still have a Treo 650 they are doing a review on can check wheter voice dial via bluetooth headset is included w/o the third party app on the CD.