1.    #1  
    New to e-mail on my palm... I have pop3 e-mail and unlimited internet. Need to stay uptodate on e-mail when I am out of the office which is most days.

I have tried "snapper", "inbox to go" and the mail provided w/ my treo.

I can't tell major differences except with "inbox to go" I can at least see my full existing "outlook" in-box.

Am I missing some great features by other programs?
    Test sending and recieving attachments if you get email with attachments since they may work differently. (Word docs, PDF, JPGs, etc)
    I wanted to check three email accounts. I could just never get the standard palm mail program to do it (probably my studpidity) but Snapper worked(s) like a charm (expensive though).

I'm sure there are some old threads that had links to compare features of about 10 different mail programs.
    I was in the same situation with my Pop3 accounts and SnapperMail was just the ticket. Combining it with Doc's to go gives you seamless attachment access and it's a very "Outlook-like" solution for your Treo.

It's really a shame that a robust email/attachment solution (like SnapperMail & Doc's to Go) didn't come bundled with the T600.
    snapper? just met her!
    check out chatter the best mail program i have had and keeps getting better

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm

Fred

chatter? just met her!

Fred
    ... except chatter doesn't do pop. You'd need to forward your mail to a fastmail account (or somewhere similar) to get chatter working.

Fred
    I agree
    use the palm one and then add recieveit save any format on the card for later use on pc.