1.    #1  
    I hate the way the phone and contacts treo software works. I have tried contacts 5 and phone magic, but neither of those replace the contacts that is tied to the phone application.

Is there a software that is replaces the contacts software and is fully integrated into the phone?

Does this make since?

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Try Agendus www.iambic.com
    Quote Originally Posted by tdrosson
    I hate the way the phone and contacts treo software works. I have tried contacts 5 and phone magic, but neither of those replace the contacts that is tied to the phone application.

Is there a software that is replaces the contacts software and is fully integrated into the phone?

Does this make since?

Thanks,
    TAKEphONE blends the contacts with the phone app very well. Searches become more powerful and preferences are so intuitive. End result is a huge time-saver in your day-to-day use.
    what is it you don't like about the built in phone/contacts app? i'm curious because I've played around with just about all those phone/contact overlay apps (TakePhone, et al) and I don't personally see what more stuff they give me. I always end up going back to the built in app for its simplicity. Perhaps my needs are lesser than others, so I'm just politely curious about what it is you want that the built in app doesn't give.
    Thanks.
    Arrow Launcher (new version in beta renamed Initiate) is a great program for phone/contacts (obviates the need for TakePhone for me - I paid for both too!)