1.    #1  
    I'm torn between the following cases for my new 650:

1) Form Fit Case for Treo 650
    2) Treo Leather Latch Case
    3) Vaja i-volution

Any thoughts?
    Though not on your list, the standard belt case from PLMO is great. Offers great protection while in the case, it's easy to get out and doesn't interfere with operation.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidwsica
    I'm torn between the following cases for my new 650:

1) Form Fit Case for Treo 650
    2) Treo Leather Latch Case
    3) Vaja i-volution

Any thoughts?
    I'm generally not in favor of any case that exposes the screen when I'm wearing it on my hip - all of these cases appear to do that.
    Visor Deluxe/Visor Platinum/Visor Phone/Treo 180/Treo 270/Treo 300/Treo 650
  4.    #5  
    That's a good point about exposing the screen. I believe the form fit case case has a cover though that may not be as sturdy as you're looking for. In this case I guess the side case would be preferred. How difficult would it be to open the case everytime to answer the phone though?

Go Broncos! You in Denver?
    i like the protection for the screen. i remember a while back someone had shown a small metal type of case the covered the screen also
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    How do you use the side case. Does it flip open to the side or does the Treo slide out. I was wondering if it does flip is it awkward having it open while you are on the phone. Anyone with the case, let me know what you think of it.

Spartacus
    You slide the treo out the top. The case remains on your belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncosFan
    I'm generally not in favor of any case that exposes the screen when I'm wearing it on my hip - all of these cases appear to do that.
    Agreed, however, most cases that protect the screen when worn on a clip require the removal from the protective case for use, therefore not protecting the unit from a drop situation.

I am partial to vaja i-volutions personally with a screen protector. If they could develop a clip system which would secure it face-in, that would be the ultimate case.
    HP 95-LX > Pilot 5000 > Cassiopeia 105 > Cassiopeia 115 > Handspring Visor > Palm M505 > Toshiba e740 > Palm Tungsten C > Palm Tungsten T3 > Dell Axim X30 > Treo 650
    You might consider one of those cases and a bluetooth headset. That way you wouldn't have to open it every time you want to answer the phone; just hit answer on the headset.
    Cheers,
    Tony

Quote Originally Posted by davidwsica
    That's a good point about exposing the screen. I believe the form fit case case has a cover though that may not be as sturdy as you're looking for. In this case I guess the side case would be preferred. How difficult would it be to open the case everytime to answer the phone though?

Go Broncos! You in Denver?
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Though not on your list, the standard belt case from PLMO is great. Offers great protection while in the case, it's easy to get out and doesn't interfere with operation.

It is already available for a lot less than P1 charges:

Ebay Link

By the way, has anyone heard of an Innopocket or PacRim case for the 650?
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I second that motion. Been using it forever and got a new complimentary one on its way from Palm for my troubles....
    I have detailed files.
    does anyone keep their palm in their pocket? or is it too big?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.