Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I ordered a while ago (11/9) and nothing yet . . . I hope it isn't a fraud. I'll keep my fingers crossed and post pics, if they arrive.
    Well, its no fraud. I received mine Saturday. However this product will not be gracing my Treo. See the attached pics (taken with the Treo, sorry for the quality).

This basically amounts to nothing more than a cheep looking and feeling vinyl sticker. The key holes aren't even cut all the way thru on mine; I'd have to take an x-acto knife and cut them out individually.

The "carbon fiber" look is actually a patterned print, and not a light reflective material. I know, I wasn't expecting much more for $10, but the shading on the pattern just looks cheep to my eye.

I sincerely doubt this offers any protection at all, nor do I think these stickers will hold up after a days worth of in and out of my pocket.

Good idea, bad implementation.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (23.8 KB, 157 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (23.0 KB, 151 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (22.0 KB, 142 views)
    Last edited by JasonWilliam; 11/21/2004 at 02:55 PM.
    This is why I like these boards. Information like this is priceless!. I will not be getting these stickers after JasonWilliams review. Thanks for the info.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    FWIW, one of the users at my site bought one of these for his Zodiac. He seems quite happy with it. See here for more info.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWilliam
    Well, its no fraud. I received mine Saturday. However this product will not be gracing my Treo. See the attached pics (taken with the Treo, sorry for the quality).

This basically amounts to nothing more than a cheep looking and feeling vinyl sticker. The key holes aren't even cut all the way thru on mine; I'd have to take an x-acto knife and cut them out individually.

The "carbon fiber" look is actually a patterned print, and not a light reflective material. I know, I wasn't expecting much more for $10, but the shading on the pattern just looks cheep to my eye.

I sincerely doubt this offers any protection at all, nor do I think these stickers will hold up after a days worth of in and out of my pocket.

Good idea, bad implementation.
    I also ordered a skin for my Treo and one for our Tivo remote - I will be using neither of them. Way way overpriced, inexpensive clear stickyback film material.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12