Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    OK Im in the front row by the projector and white table.

items so far, vibrate the same, no word on ship date its up to sprint. P1 guy hasGSM phone operating on ATT Wireless
  2.    #2  
    P1 guy says they got lots of complaints about 600 keyboard being too dark. He thinks went too far the other way. Keyboard brightness not adjustible but is a software way to turn it off. Can't do that out of box, a third party app will have to be developed. No resistor for adjustment but an app could turn keyboard light off
    which one has the GSN?
    Hey!
    Ask about the FlashRam and if users will have access to any of it as was discussed

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=61449
  5.    #5  
    i dont want to get him in trouble. find me and I will tell you. I'm at the white table in front coffee cup on table.
  6.    #6  
    items

can do pics and vids direct to sd

third party apps should be able to access flash memory

wifi being worked on nothing yet. one thing being worked on is wifi device that plugs into BOTTOM of the 650 with additional power. No idea wheb any wifi available.

research said most folks not using available memory on 600 so decided not to increase cost to add more since sd cards can solve for most people
    How'd you get the good seat? I'm 2 rows behind you.
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    how many frames per second on the video?
    can someone check using isilo on the T650? Wonderin about opening and closing times of isilo docs opend and close drom sd card.
    thanks
    I'm sitting in the back -- aisle seat-- Realplayer is great!
    My badge has TC on it. Does yours?
    insist again on: wifi

what are their real plans?
    Please ask what the clipboard limit size is.
  13.    #13  
    After presentation all TC types go to the piano!
    Also ask if one attends 2 different roadshows and get 2 coupons, can one order a CDMA and a GSM 650 at $349 ea.
  15. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    please ask when rim/
  16.    #16  
    I asked about RIM before presentation started. All they said was working on it and should be soon.
  17. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Thank midmofan....something happened to my post but you figured out my question. We have been hearing 'soon' for a while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    vibrate the same
    This is one thing I was hoping would have been improved.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    1. Can you delete the RealPlayer application?

2. How does the call-waiting feature work compared to the 600?
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie
    1. Can you delete the RealPlayer application?

2. How does the call-waiting feature work compared to the 600?
    Would someone please ask or answer this question. It seems to be the one thing, noone who has held the phone has answered.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast