Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Live chat... and it seems a someone from P1 is there to answer questions!
    http://www.treochat.com/
    Ask about the Conference Call feature also. Can you hang up on just one party and not everyone?
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    i'm on my way to the chicago roadshow afternoon session. hopefully some of you will be there for that!
    Someone please ask this question and report back:

- Will the 911 GPS information (latitude and longitude) be accessible to developers? If no, please explain why.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    It sounds like there will not be a great wi-fi solution, IF they are trying to develop an external wi-fi "attachment" with additional power.

It doesn't sound like the Treo 650 can power a wi-fi SD card.

This is NOT good news for wi-fi folks.
    Can someone please ask about P1's OS paln going forward?

- When do they plan on releasing Cobalt-based Treos/PDAs? If ever!!!
    - Are they working on a Microsoft Pocket PC-based smartphone?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbright
    It sounds like there will not be a great wi-fi solution, IF they are trying to develop an external wi-fi "attachment" with additional power.

It doesn't sound like the Treo 650 can power a wi-fi SD card.

This is NOT good news for wi-fi folks.
    I'd actually prefer this solution, assuming it doesn't hang off the Treo like the 600's external battery did. This solution leaves the SD slot open for the card. Of course, if we had TWO SD slots...
    I'm here at the show!!! Presentation starts in over an hour. Sitting on 3rd row on left right on the aisle!!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Can people take photos and post them to the board? Maybe through textamerica or something.
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    wahoo!!! just met a whole bunch of treocentral users!! I can't post pic here from the treo but if some one wants, I can email the some pics...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    im here also. 6th row aisle.
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie
    1. Can you delete the RealPlayer application?
    <PalmOne> RealPlayer can be installed or removed on the Treo 650 depending on the needs of the end-user.

there's the answer.
    okay folks I'll be logging on aim as gfunkmagic if anyone wants to live chat! I can also send pics via verichat on aim if anyone is interested!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperQ
    <PalmOne> RealPlayer can be installed or removed on the Treo 650 depending on the needs of the end-user.

there's the answer.

Yes, Realplayer comes on the sprint CD to be installed or not at the user's discretion.
    hey I just took a pic of the 650 if anyone is interested. I can share via aim if anyone is interested!!!

Just IMed you gfunk!
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    My god! It's like a Star Trek convention here...

; )
    hey frenzy, im me again cuz I didn't get it!

powerpoint presentation just started.

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I am at road show, got to play with some of the 650s, used the new blazer a bit. It was very nice with small fonts. I took the obligatory 600 vs. 650 photos. I am sold.

As an IT guy some of the vendor's stuff has been interesting.
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

visorcentral -> treo|central -> pre|central.net
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast