1.    #1  
    For the rest of you who have a 650 in hand:

I'm trying to get dial up networking to work and I'm running into a problem. When I turn on Dial Up Networking from the Bluetooth application, I get the following error:

TransLibOpen err
    0x740F

And when I turn it back off, I get:

TransLibClose err
    0x5002

Are any of you getting this error as well? Has anyone successfully used it yet? And if so, what treo sw build are you on?

thx
    -8o8o8o8o
    Curious--is this a GSM unit?

Todd/Indy
    I thought it was documented that DUN was not going to be available in the first release but it will be added later?
    faulty unit 8080 - pls return it to my address
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    faulty unit 8080 - pls return it to my address

NO..NO...beelzebueb is scamming you. return it to MY address....!!!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  6.    #6  
    geez...thanks guys for all the thoughtful help ;-)

Yes, it is a GSM unit. Anyone out there who *actually has* a gsm 650 on hand? Can you confirm this for me?

/df
    You woul have to post some proof, a pic of the actual unit would be nice Of course I don't have one, but surely buy one when available. THX in advance
    Not too many people here who actually have the unit in hand(especially a GSM version), so you might have to wait awhile for a solution.
    its a faulty unit, return it to me, thanks
    hey, where and how did you get it ??
    Unfortunately I dont have a GSM unit on hand. But if you or anyone can provide me one ( and I believe i am not the only one here in Europe, America or Asia) i will be EXTREMELY HAPPY to try to help you out in this
    Try reloading the qrd file. Then reset the bluetooth auger. Restart. Since you reloaded the qrd, enter tyu2679st5te3sa back in to the integer. Restart again.