1.    #1  
    Forgive my ignorance, but I have not as of yet downloaded pocket tunes. If you are playing some MP3's, and a phone call comes in, does the phone overide the music when you answer the phone? Can you hear the ring through the headphones or ?
    When it rings (CDMA SPrint version), it will tun off PT. Then you can answer the call.
    I tend to slide my ringer switch to slient when listening to mp3s and Audible programs. mp3s are usually ok, but having a call come in while listening to an Audible program usually makes eardrums bleed. After that happended a few times one night, I just forced myself into the habit of muting the ringer whenever I have headphones connected to my treo.
    I have a Sprint Treo 650 (ROM 1.12)--is there any way to force it to use the headphones to ring (and perhaps adjust the volume at the same time)?

I haven't been able to find a setting yet in the phone or in Pocket Tunes, and it seems plain madness to stop the music just to ring the phone for the whole world to hear. (On the other hand, having it deafen you is likewise madness. Surely it's an easy thing, software-wise, to have a happy medium here? Decrease the ring volume whenever the headphones are in use? Or if somehow that cannot be detected, decrease the ring volume whenever Pocket Tunes is playing?)
    BTW, there is a product called Freedom for $15 :I at http://www.toysoft.ca/freedom.html that promises to get the job done, but it does tick me off to have to pay not just for Pocket Tunes (for WMA) but also $15 just to get the headphones to work right.
    On my Sprint 600, if I'm listening to music through the headphones and a call comes in, the PTunes music stops and I hear the ring through the headphones. I believe I've read in other threads that the 650 doesn't ring through the headphones in this situation.
    The ringer overrides PTunes for me on my 650 with Sprint. It's nice when I'm in the car because it rings very loud :0 I use PTunes - only with mp3's and other formats (streaming does not allow calls to come through) - because RealPlayer stops and does not start where you left off. PTunes will start right where you were before the music was interrupted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibby
    I tend to slide my ringer switch to slient when listening to mp3s and Audible programs. mp3s are usually ok, but having a call come in while listening to an Audible program usually makes eardrums bleed. After that happended a few times one night, I just forced myself into the habit of muting the ringer whenever I have headphones connected to my treo.
    I have solved this probelm by using Profiles (by Milan) and setting up a progile with a mid-range ring volume. When I have my headset (or when the Palm is hooked up to my car speakers) I can rock out with load voume. When a phone call comes in , the calume is less. No bealading eardrums from phone calls, just from music.