Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    According to this guy http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...730875749&rd=1 he knows where to get the Treo 650 right now, not a pre order, but they're on hand. If I had an ebay account, I'd take him up on it.

What do you think?
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. Seek his will in all you do and He will direct your paths.
    oh crap
    we are paying him just for the PHONE number only?!
    omg...

this guy is enterprising...selling phone number on ebay...another first
    Hell, someone should just toss out 10 bucks to see if it is true or not. It is not as bad as losing $1000 on a phony sale.

Anyone Game?
    It is certainly not a first, this goes on all the time. However, I have never taken the bite.
    Someone get the number and post it...I'll paypal you a buck
    I'll go get the number, and post it, if some of you will paypal me a buck. It could be legit. Anyone want to go in on it with me?
  7.    #7  
    I don't have a palpal or ebay account. If I did, it's worth a $10 gamble to see if it's real or not. Judging by his feedback, it looks real.

If you post the number, I'll send your $10 right away.
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. Seek his will in all you do and He will direct your paths.
    I'll paypal you a buck as well.
    we'll paypal each other a buck for the phone number
    heh...
    Pardon the ignorance, but why is this useful???
  11.    #11  
    Because we can all cancel our preorders and order it NOW. Unless you like waiting 2 to 4 weeks.
    Okay,
    I am doing it, sending him the money.

He has emailed me twice, sounds legit.

So, if you paypal me at rabright1@yahoo.com, then I will post the number. I promise not to collect more than $9 (throwing in my buck as well).

If it is a scam, don't leave me hanging with the full $10, please. Let's spread the risk, and spread the (hopeful) wealth of information. You guys really game?
    Quote Originally Posted by FatTony
    I don't have a palpal or ebay account. If I did, it's worth a $10 gamble to see if it's real or not. Judging by his feedback, it looks real.

If you post the number, I'll send your $10 right away.
    Tony, how can you send 10 bucks if you don't have a paypal account? Silly.
    just do it...
    Quote Originally Posted by rbright
    Okay,
    I am doing it, sending him the money.

He has emailed me twice, sounds legit.

So, if you paypal me at rabright1@yahoo.com, then I will post the number. I promise not to collect more than $9 (throwing in my buck as well).

If it is a scam, don't leave me hanging with the full $10, please. Let's spread the risk, and spread the (hopeful) wealth of information. You guys really game?
    I just did this and got the same info every other sprint rep has given. 14th or 15th and we can call when you as soon as it's in the warehouse. $10 gamble I know. I emailed him back and asked him to explain.

Here's the email...

"SPRINT TREO 650

Here is the phone number that you need to call and order a Sprint Treo 650 immediately.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

As of 8:30 Monday morning they had 1500 units in their warehouse ready to be shipped.

Simply call 1-866-343-1114 -- and say that you would like to order the new Treo 650.

Thanks and please leave positive feedback if you are happy with this information.

Have a great day!"

I was paranoid it was not a real sprint number so asked for a supervisor and employee number.
    Sent a buck..send the number over my way once you get it
    I found that same number on this website...so I guess it's a real sprint number at least....

http://www2.sprintpcs.com/nvp/ibm/ibm.html
    try ordering one now...
    Just did twice. The ebay seller is refunding my money.
    Just called the number

Operator: "Hello Sprint Accessories"

I asked about the treo650....they do not have it and won't have it for several weeks. They will put it on paper and order it and charge you once it is out.

BS ebay auction.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast