1.    #1  
    Has anyone (other than the reviewer on the TC homepage) used the Silicone Skin case? Perhaps for your 600's or for iPod, etc? I just wonder if they're any good and particulalry if they offer much protection against knocks, bumps and dreaded drops?!!
    I have it (pics posted in accessories forum). Nice and protective, but I'll like it better when the keyboard area is cut out. It inhibits typing. I'm sure they'll do one for the 650 eventually, and I'll definitely go for that.

Todd/Indy
    Do you not think that the same case will work for the 650? They seem similar in size. I have a leather cover with the plastic over the keyboard. Looks pretty good but you do have to get used to typing. I wish there were a better idea for protecting the screen however. I managed to crack my LCD - not good. FYI - the leather one I am talking about is a slick little holder that came from Sprint and came with this silly flap that snaps over the entire front but it is a nuisance.
    Eric
    I was one of the first people to race out and buy the silicone case. Loved it the first few months...and then it started to lose its grip. I'd put it in a pocket, and the Treo would sliiiiiiiiide out of the case when I pulled it back out of my pocket. Even while holding it up on a phone call it would begin to sliiiiiiide out. Eventually I was spending more time pulling the skin back down over the Treo than using the Treo. The skin is now sitting on my desk looking like something a snake has shed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    I was one of the first people to race out and buy the silicone case. Loved it the first few months...and then it started to lose its grip. I'd put it in a pocket, and the Treo would sliiiiiiiiide out of the case when I pulled it back out of my pocket. Even while holding it up on a phone call it would begin to sliiiiiiide out. Eventually I was spending more time pulling the skin back down over the Treo than using the Treo. The skin is now sitting on my desk looking like something a snake has shed.
    Anybody else have experience with this case besides Alli? I have a JamJacket case very similar to this for my iPod and I love it. Iwould like to think that Alli's case is an isolated incident. I think this would be my first choice of case for my 650. On my 600 I just use the eGrips.
    when I got my 650... I put a silicon case on the 600 cuz my wife is gonna drop it...

it is the "active skin" from Boxwave (open keyboard)... it makes the phone more bulky... but seems like it will help both prevent drops (sticky) and absorb them... we'll see...
    I have this case for Treo 600 and although I love it, I have noticed the bottom start to loosen up a bit, allowing dirt to get trapped between the case and body.
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    I am curious how the Silicone Treo 600 case would work on the 650. I emailed the company that makes them and they said they'd be making a silicone case for the T650 in several months. I don't want to wait that long...