1.    #1  
    I recently ordered my T650 from Palmone. I got really happyass when I heard it was blue tooth compatible, but other then a headset what else can I use it with?

(Will a wifi SD card work with the 650?)
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. Seek his will in all you do and He will direct your paths.
    BT syncing with computer
    BT GPS receiver
    BT car kit
    BT HD
    Use Treo as modem via BT (GSM only right now)
    control mac via Treo using BT (saling clicker)
    BT projector for powerpoint
    BT chat
    BT file share
    BT stereo headphones
    etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    GFunk,

I can't concentrate. The avatar and now this.
    paris is shaped like a boy. nasty.
    What do I have to buy for my computer to add bluetooth capabilities? I have a Dell notebook. I use the pccard slot for my 802.11b adapter most of the time. Is there something USB I could add? Is there sometype of combo wireless adapter for my notebook that would do 802.11b and Bluetooth? If there is some type of wirless bluetooth adapter couldn't I share my notbooks internet connection? Help!
    "LIKE A BOY"? Instead of upgrading the treo... try some new glasses
    There are USB Bluetooth adapters available.

http://www.dlink.com/products/?model=DBT-120
    drool, hot rich chicks that are slutty....droool.

seriously

drooooooooooool

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ahhhhhhhhhhhh

thank goodness for the return of the funky man. I knew that he would bring us some goodies after this long absence!
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah
    i'm with you. she is NOT a pretty girl. hot, maybe, but that's all makeup and attitude.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah
    Ok, put the crack pipe down....Thanks for ruining a good thing...I still don't see it though...
    Quote Originally Posted by aarons12
    i'm with you. she is NOT a pretty girl. hot, maybe, but that's all makeup and attitude.
    I agree, she is sexy, not pretty...BIG difference...

BTW, are we off topic now..LOL
    THANKS GFUNK---YOU STRIKE AGAIN.....
    I need to goto the Axim site and see your avitar there and see it you are getting everyone there in an uproar too
    The owners manual specifically states that the treo 650 does not support bluetooth tethering to keyboards or stereo headphones to listen to mp3s. Would a software patch or third party app correct this deficiency, or do we have to wait for a treo with bluetooth version greater than 1.1?