Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53
  1.    #1  
    TreoGuard 1.5.03 had been officially released. It can be downloaded from my website at http://www.geakware.com/treoguard/. For those of you browsing from your Treo, you can go to my mobile site at http://mobile.geakware.com/ to download the latest release.

    If you experience any problems using the new version, you can post them here or use the support request form on my site. I'd also love to hear any new feature ideas.

    Thanks for using TreoGuard!

    Sincerely,
    Geoff Akens
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  2. #2  
    Geoff,
    What's new in 1.5.03 and have you tested it on the Treo650 simulator?
    Thanks, Matt
  3. KKenna's Avatar
    Posts
    418 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #3  
    When going to the mobile site from Treo Web on my T600, the file just tries to display and doesn't download as expected.
  4. #4  
    I used the 'Updates & Support' in TreoGuard's menu. Worked like a charm. I see the app launcher icon is new. Thanks Geoff. I also noticed the price tag on this must have app has gone considerably higher since I registered way back when.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Geoff,
    What's new in 1.5.03 and have you tested it on the Treo650 simulator?
    Thanks, Matt
    Matt,

    What's new depends upon the last version you had installed. The differences between 1.5.01 and 1.5.03 are minor. The 'Updates & Support' menu item was changed to go to a different web page that checks your current version to determine if an update is available. The application icon was changed, and a minor modification was made to allow the keys to be blocked on a Treo 650 when an incoming call is received. I haven't completely tested the application on the 650, but plan to do so soon.

    Let me know if you have any other questions.

    Thanks,
    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by geakware
    Matt,

    What's new depends upon the last version you had installed. The differences between 1.5.01 and 1.5.03 are minor. The 'Updates & Support' menu item was changed to go to a different web page that checks your current version to determine if an update is available. The application icon was changed, and a minor modification was made to allow the keys to be blocked on a Treo 650 when an incoming call is received. I haven't completely tested the application on the 650, but plan to do so soon.

    Let me know if you have any other questions.

    Thanks,
    Geoff
    Thanks and if all goes well, I have some Treo650 with TreoGuard feed back soon for you!!
    Best regards!!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by KKenna
    When going to the mobile site from Treo Web on my T600, the file just tries to display and doesn't download as expected.
    KKenna,

    I'm not sure I completely understand the problem you're having. Are you trying to visit my mobile site by browsing to http://mobile.geakware.com in Blazer and having problems? Are you trying to download the TreoGuard.prc file using Blazer? Are you not able to get the 'Updates & Support' feature to work properly?

    Sorry to be a pain, but I want to be sure I understand the problem before giving an answer.

    Thanks,
    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    I used the 'Updates & Support' in TreoGuard's menu. Worked like a charm. I see the app launcher icon is new. Thanks Geoff. I also noticed the price tag on this must have app has gone considerably higher since I registered way back when.
    ChemEngr,

    The price tag has always been $8.99 and hasn't changed. Are you seeing something different?

    Thanks,
    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Thanks and if all goes well, I have some Treo650 with TreoGuard feed back soon for you!!
    Best regards!!!
    Thanks Matt. That would be awesome!

    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by geakware
    ChemEngr,

    The price tag has always been $8.99 and hasn't changed. Are you seeing something different?

    Thanks,
    Geoff
    DOH!!! For some reason I thought I got it for 5.99. Just checked my records - you're right, I did pay that price. Must be confusing it with another app. So sorry.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  11. #11  
    Hi Geoff, any luck combining the IgnoreCall and HangUp functions into one?
    Since that's the way it works on other phones, I'd like it for the T600 as well.

    Thanks!
  12. KKenna's Avatar
    Posts
    418 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #12  
    I was trying to download the PRC via Blazer on my T600. I went to the full site and downloaded the ZIP and installed with Light-n-zip, so no worries. Just thought you should know about the mobile site.

    I have another question though. I have attempted to activate the the advanced button features. I have re-mapped the phone button to hang up the call (Only when screen is off). I have also checked the box to not turn the screen on. Now what happens at the end of a call is the following: The screen is off. I press the phone button. The screen comes on. The call is ended. KeyGuard is immediately active. The screen stays on indefinitely until I press the power button once to turn it off. The keyguard banner disappears (Although still active) and then the screen goes off.

    Have I programmed something wrong ? Maybe I have conflicting settings or something.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    Hi Geoff, any luck combining the IgnoreCall and HangUp functions into one?
    Since that's the way it works on other phones, I'd like it for the T600 as well.

    Thanks!
    Rudy,

    I hope to have this in the next release.

    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by KKenna
    I was trying to download the PRC via Blazer on my T600. I went to the full site and downloaded the ZIP and installed with Light-n-zip, so no worries. Just thought you should know about the mobile site.
    I can't say why this is happening. Anyone else with this problem?

    I have another question though. I have attempted to activate the the advanced button features. I have re-mapped the phone button to hang up the call (Only when screen is off). I have also checked the box to not turn the screen on. Now what happens at the end of a call is the following: The screen is off. I press the phone button. The screen comes on. The call is ended. KeyGuard is immediately active. The screen stays on indefinitely until I press the power button once to turn it off. The keyguard banner disappears (Although still active) and then the screen goes off.

    Have I programmed something wrong ? Maybe I have conflicting settings or something.
    Have you tried checking the 'Disable Keyguard when off' setting? This should disable Keyguard during calls and prevent this problem.

    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  15. KKenna's Avatar
    Posts
    418 Posts
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    #15  
    I do have the "Disable Keyguard when off" option checked. It seems like this is being ignored. I will will and uninstall and re-install to see if that helps.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by KKenna
    I do have the "Disable Keyguard when off" option checked. It seems like this is being ignored. I will will and uninstall and re-install to see if that helps.
    I must admit I haven't tested with keyguard much, since I don't use it. I use PocketProtector+ as a replacement. I'll take a closer look.

    Thanks,
    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  17. ihavetreo's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    #17  
    does pocketprotector works for treo 600?
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by ihavetreo
    does pocketprotector works for treo 600?
    Yes. I prefer to completely disable the built-in keyguard feature and use PocketProtector instead. I set each of the four application buttons and the main power button to require a double press. Of course, you can configure it however you like...

    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
  19. #19  
    inthe Turn Radio on after reset, I'd like to see an option to launch a particular app on reset. ChatterEmail requires you to launch it after a reset to get it to make a connection.
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    inthe Turn Radio on after reset, I'd like to see an option to launch a particular app on reset. ChatterEmail requires you to launch it after a reset to get it to make a connection.
    experiment626,

    I appreciate the suggestion. However, this seems like a feature that belongs in ChatterEmail rather than TreoGuard. I'd recommend contacting Marc Blank (the developer of Chatter).

    Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions