Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Titantard is the accurate one.
    That is a different word...doesn't have the same punch, but I see where you are coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRPI
    Is it just me, or is this getting more sexual with every evolution of the word?!

Never meant to be sexual.

Now, if you are the word, "posorcho" (po-sor-cho), which mean "Pork sword choker", them you would be correct.

no, it should be titarded. the best part is tard, so u should always end with the best. people better associate with something they know. i mean, titanic... who uses this to describe enormous blunders anyway? tardantic sounds better tard + gigantic.

well, anything to cloud the judgement of the people.

my vote is for TARDantic.
    anyone.....?

we should let furhman use tardanic if we can call him Cocoa the Monkey. he sure isn't getting T-Bone.
    Quote Originally Posted by peyote
    no, it should be titarded. the best part is tard, so u should always end with the best. people better associate with something they know. i mean, titanic... who uses this to describe enormous blunders anyway? tardantic sounds better tard + gigantic.

well, anything to cloud the judgement of the people.

my vote is for TARDantic.
    anyone.....?

we should let furhman use tardanic if we can call him Cocoa the Monkey. he sure isn't getting T-Bone.

I invented it, I call the form.

Make up you own one, that's fine.
    Mikec for Pres in '08!

Other people trying to tell you, the creator, how to use tardanic is quite, well, tardanic.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterFuhrman
    Mikec for Pres in '08!

Other people trying to tell you, the creator, how to use tardanic is quite, well, tardanic.
    I don't know if I want that job, but thanks for the endorsement anyway.

I will always stand up for the rights of the creator to define his creation.

The people trying to change it are the same ones whining, "no wi-fi 256MB, and every BT profile under the sun, no 650!" over and over again.
    i've purchased many new phones from sprint before. They've never charged me an ESN swap fee...i've never even heard of that...just push *2 and you are golden
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by horsmanp
    I have switched phones several times on sprint and never heard anything about this fee... You can switch phones without actually speaking to a live person using their automated system...
    How? I've never been able to do this....
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Sprint soes offer the capability to switch phones/ESNs. However last Oct, when many of us switched from the 300 to the 600, this function was not supported for "smart phones." This may have actually been a Vision phone issue and is probably due to the provisioning settingx'
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12