1.    #1  
    Voice Commander™ is voice recognition software for the PalmOS® 5 and higher. You can use voice commands to launch any application and system commands such Find, create a new Memo, fetch email for snappermail, open system Preferences and more.

Voice Commander™ is very easy to use and configure. You activate Voice Commander™ by assigning any of the four hard keys. When you press the activation key you can then speak the voice command. You do not have to launch Voice Commander™ to start a voice command. You can be in any application to use the voice command.

check here http://www.toysoft.ca/voicecmd.html

Note: Voice Commander does not have voice dialing for the Treo600/650. Download voice dialer or wait for the next version of voice dialer to support application launch.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Hey there, Danny. How about giving us the option to use keys other than the four hard keys. Each of my keys is assigned with at least two layers of apps. Maybe something like an "option key" and a " alpha" key combination assigned by the user.

Ben
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    Hey there, Danny. How about giving us the option to use keys other than the four hard keys. Each of my keys is assigned with at least two layers of apps. Maybe something like an "option key" and a " alpha" key combination assigned by the user.

Ben
    you want to make the activation key as simple and quick as possible. You can easily reassign your other mapped apps to voice cmds.

Wait for the new version of Voice Dialer. You can use the volume keys as activation key.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Never mind this. When are you going to release a stable update for Lightwave? I don't feel able to trust your other products until you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slem
    Never mind this. When are you going to release a stable update for Lightwave? I don't feel able to trust your other products until you do.
    Cut him a bit of slack, this is day one of a new product.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Day one? Whoopee!

Slem is right. I've had too many horribly buggy experiences with the demos of Toysoft products to ever pay for one. And voice commander is a bargain. To get the same basic functionality of Voice Launcher, Toysoft makes you buy two products: VD and VC. And while there's a chance VL will actually clean up the bugs and add functionality, Toysoft hasn't shown the ability to do that. The only real ability they've demonstrated is the ability to "borrow" other people's ideas.

If I want voice control, I'll stick with Voice Launcher, thanks.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.