Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. icewing's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #21  
    You folks are the BEST! I checked, and it took the serial number of my old Visor Pro! I called and cancelled the Treo off my first order, he said that he could only cancel the part that was backordered, so I'm going to get the car charger with free shipping on the first order, and then the second order with the 650 and the headset! Yeah!!!
  2. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by icewing
    You folks are the BEST! I checked, and it took the serial number of my old Visor Pro! I called and cancelled the Treo off my first order, he said that he could only cancel the part that was backordered, so I'm going to get the car charger with free shipping on the first order, and then the second order with the 650 and the headset! Yeah!!!
    They guy I talked to made it sound like any handheld would do, that is noce to know it's confirmed!!!
  3. #24  
    The chump I just talked to at PalmOne told me that it was only good for Previous Treo 600 users.

    I called to ask if I could give them the S/N from an old Vx I had so that I could get the free headset added to an order I placed earlier for a 650.

    The guy I talked to sounded pretty jaded though, maybe he was just being a bad little monkey and lying to me.
  4. #25  
    Worked fine using my Serial from Tungsten E
  5. #26  
    I had to CANCEL and re-order from PalmOne to get the headset.
  6. #27  
    I got the "upgrade" by entering my old Palm m515, headset and $150 offer for a new activation for Sprint. So I don't think you have to be upgrading from the 600...I did this on the website though.
  7. #28  
    Anyone know if the free headset is the Jabra BT250 or BT200? There's a big difference in talk time... Thanks!
  8. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by jinevill
    Anyone know if the free headset is the Jabra BT250 or BT200? There's a big difference in talk time... Thanks!

    The website says 8hrs of talk time so I assume its the BT250
  9. #30  
    I called and cancelled my order from yesterday that was "pre-free headphone" and placed a new order to get the free headphone. I asked the girl who talked to me if I couldn't just change my existing order and she said no. I wonder how far down this pushs me on the delivery list. Oh well, I guess it's worth it to get the free headphone.
  10. #31  
    I just called P1 to cancel my order from yesterday and re-order to get the BT headset. I struck up a conversation with the P1 agent who indicated three things. First, he indicated that shipment of the T650 will start this Friday. Second, yesterday P1 received more orders for the T650 than any other time and for any other device in P1's history. Third, the sync/charging cradle should be available in about two weeks.
  11. #32  
    Is there any word anywhere about the camera-less 650? I can't buy it with the camera
  12. #33  
    Me too!

    Just ordered online (w/free Jabra headset) now if about 500 of you would just cancel your orders mine will ship before year end as well.

    Now, it's off to eBay heaven for the old Treo 600, but I think I'll wait until I get my 650 (I know, I'll suffer for that - but how do I live without my phone). Has there been any discussion of adapters to use old peripherals? I've got the Treo 600 keyboard (love that built in power connector) and a cradle, plus three sync/charge cables. Sure hate to lose all my goodies.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  13. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    The website says 8hrs of talk time so I assume its the BT250
    From the ongoing live chat with the Palm One Rep:

    "Existing registered owners of the Treo 600 will have the option to take advantage of an upgrade offer when purchasing their Treo 650. The upgrade offer will allow one Jabra BT200 BlueTooth Headset to be given to existing Treo 600 owners at no additional charge."
  14. #35  
    FYI, when I called yesterday at 4:30 Pacific to inquire about adding the free headset, my order from that morning was #3890. If I had cancelled and reordered to get the headset, it would have pushed me about 2,000 to 3,000 orders down the list. I kept my spot and passed on the headset.
  15. #36  
    This whole 'queue' thing probably includes anything they sell. So if they sell hundreds of accessories for the T3, or a bunch of new T5's they are also in this queue. Therefore, maybe there have been hundreds or low thousands of Treo 650 sales.

    Quote Originally Posted by jweitzman
    FYI, when I called yesterday at 4:30 Pacific to inquire about adding the free headset, my order from that morning was #3890. If I had cancelled and reordered to get the headset, it would have pushed me about 2,000 to 3,000 orders down the list. I kept my spot and passed on the headset.
  16. #37  
    Maybe, but they started the Treo 650 orders at 76000, (so e.g. I was actually 79,890). That would indicate to me that they were tracking those orders separately through unique order numbers. But I don't know for sure. They did say they were absolutely overwhelmed with orders.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions