Page 80 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2657
    Here's the link to the thread about the GSM being "shown" on P1 website. It's true, no actual mention of GSM but they are now showing both a Sprint branded phone and an unbranded phone (presumeably the GSM.)

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=69952
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    'Anyone with a 600 know how this page views on a treo screen? I guess I'd have to scroll a lot... Mobile internet will be new to me.'

Im doing this from my 600 right now (not sure how to do quotes on my Treo). Works great. I check it all the time. I think we need to start a 12-step program thread. I think Im addicted to TC--actually its more that I REALLY want my new toy...I mean phone!!
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    I guess Robbie figured it out and removed his post.
    Yeah I figured it out when I looked at the title bar after I made that post. Sometimes I get a little ahead of my self.
    WOW, 80 pages and counting!!!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Who predicted 2000 posts before any of us have one in our hands. (At the time I thought that a cynical prediction. Now it seems like it'll close give or take.)
    You know whats going to happen. Once we get our GSM 650's, there will be leaks and pics of a new T700 that palm is working on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    Here's the link to the thread about the GSM being "shown" on P1 website. It's true, no actual mention of GSM but they are now showing both a Sprint branded phone and an unbranded phone (presumeably the GSM.)

As I asked in another thread (so I apologize for those of you reading this twice), but I have been looking at the P1 site for about 15 times a day now, and I thought I always saw that add. Am I wrong? I just remember that photo of the kid.
    It has always been like that. Look at the 600, same thing. Even both of the 600's are unbranded.
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Unless there is a serious NAY. The new thread will be called

"I Received My GSM 650. Who's With Me?"
    I second that... or maybe third or forth.. I haven't read that far...
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo650Doug
    As a representative of the lurker community, I concur with the proposed thread title . . .

BTW, there is thread entitled "GSM Treo on the P1 site? which links to a new looking ad. It says nothing about GSM, but it does show TWO PHONES!!! (Woopie)

I would think it might be a prelude to linking to a GSM order page.
    Perhaps we may be getting a little ahead of ourselves. Afterall, we are dealing with P1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyof3
    As I asked in another thread (so I apologize for those of you reading this twice), but I have been looking at the P1 site for about 15 times a day now, and I thought I always saw that add. Am I wrong? I just remember that photo of the kid.
    To be honest I don't remember that well, but I for reason I thought I used to have just the Sprint-branded phone. However, you might be right maybe they always showed both. (I know that if you looked for it you could find photo/info of the GSM on the P1 site from the time it was officially announced. That's how I confirmed specs for myself like the fact it's EDGE. So the other thread is sorta a non-starter.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyof3
    I do remember both phones being ther for as long as I've been looking (Since Dec.)
    That is what I thought. Folks in another thread believe this is new and are confused.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    You know whats going to happen. Once we get our GSM 650's, there will be leaks and pics of a new T700 that palm is working on.
    You got it. They are congenital teases. They cannot help themselves. Any more than we can help being here.
    Meeting of
    I Will Wait For GSM Model. Who's With Me?

Hopeful Participants
    Treo's 12
    Honorable Mention
    Treo Femo = Darja, Paris & Brynat

Agenda
    1) Naming A New Thread
    2) Petition For A Sticky on January 26, 2005
    3) Discussion

Motion on first item by Specimen38 that we name a new thread "I Received My GSM Model. Who's With Me?"
    I vote in favor of the motion.
    1. Possible name for new 650 thread: "Got GSM?"
    2. Just show me where to sign.
    3. Anything to pass the time till the 26th...

New Business:
    I make a motion to appoint specimen38 president of the committee.
    Last edited by MacUser; 01/20/2005 at 09:55 PM.
    Treonauts now has a countdown clock of the GSM release on their site. Very funny!

www.treonauts.com
    This image has been like this since day one of the Treo 650 introduction. Haven't any of you looked at this before? I'm as eager for the GSM as anyone but this is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins

Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Yes, but some of us want the unbranded one versus Cingular one. If they release together that's great but what if there is a delay for the unbranded?

Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    I vote in favor of the motion.
    1. Possible name for new 650 thread: "Got GSM?"
    2. Just show me where to sign.
    3. Anything to pass the time till the 26th...

New Business:
    I make a motion to appoint specimen38 president of the committee.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner
    got an unlock questions since we've not talked about that for a page or two now *sigh*

if an AT&T card werkX in my treo600 will a tmobile one werk? (I've got cingular) and it works...usually
    anyone?
    GSM Release
    6 Days remaining
    1501 posts

Ocean's 12 move over for:

Treo's 12
    Techjunkie
    specimen38
    whmurray
    cglaguna
    MisterEd
    Mtreosexual
    100thMonkey
    Boobookins
    bcaslis
    helpermonkey
    Thunder God
    Hayswj

(data compiled from the top 12 posters)
    (honorable mention Tanner, Barney, MacUser, Daddyof 3, Felipe, Smartphone Fan)

Thanks for including me.
    Exciting news.
    My interest is revived.
    All right, Represent(GSM) bros.
    GSM My peeps...
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 01/20/2005 at 10:14 PM.