Page 79 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2969747576777879808182838489129 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 2657
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    What controversy?
    I meant all the controversy regarding which bluetooth headset is the best. (I edited my post)
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    I meant all the controversy regarding which bluetooth headset is the best. (I edited my post)
    Got it.

Mostly I'm looking forward to bluetooth for DUN and synching. But I'm interested in hearing some reviews, specifically from GSMer's, on bluetooth headsets. I may decide to give one a try. I also recently changed my mind with regard to a case (for the 5th time,) and now I'm almost certainly going to get the Piel Frama in black. (I prefer the Vaja colour choices, but it was Piel Frama's design to allow easy camera use that won me over in the end.)
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    Got it.

Mostly I'm looking forward to bluetooth for DUN and synching. But I'm interested in hearing some reviews, specifically from GSMer's, on bluetooth headsets. I may decide to give one a try. I also recently changed my mind with regard to a case (for the 5th time,) and now I'm almost certainly going to get the Piel Frama in black. (I prefer the Vaja colour choices, but it was Piel Frama's design to allow easy camera use that won me over in the end.)
    I just ordered three Piel Frama caes, two in black, one in tan from a guy for less than $50 each with shipping. Should be here by Tuesday.
    Welcome Puckie!

My two cents all, I ordered a headset, dongle, extra styli, and a case 3 weeks ago (another basecamp). All I need is the dag gone phone!
    OK ... any hint on the "Guy"? (Assuming he is a dealer and wants more customers).
    I just ordered three Piel Frama caes, two in black, one in tan from a guy for less than $50 each with shipping. Should be here by Tuesday.
    OK ... any hint on the "Guy"? (Assuming he is a dealer and wants more customers).
    Richard Burhop
    findables@burhop.com
    Welcome Puckie.....Good to hear your voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puckie
    I enjoyed this thread tremendously and marveled at the accomplishments of shadowmite, it has also provided me with some relief to know I am not the only one waiting with my eyes glued to every treo blog and news site out....thanks guys and keep up the good work

Waiting foe my vienna channels unlock Treo 650...
    Meeting of
    I Will Wait For GSM Model. Who's With Me?

Hopeful Participants
    Treo's 12
    Honorable Mention
    Treo Femo = Darja, Paris & Brynat

Agenda
    1) Naming A New Thread
    2) Petition For A Sticky on January 26, 2005
    3) Discussion

Motion on first item by Specimen38 that we name a new thread "I Received My GSM Model. Who's With Me?"
    Could we change the word "model" to "650". Then I would be on board.
  10.    #1570  
    Could we change the word "model" to "650". Then I would be on board.
    I second this.

specimen38, you sure are entertaining.

-TJ
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    The page can not be found
    That is because it isn't a page, it's an email address, common noted by the @ in the middle. I will see if he has a web page.

I guess Robbie figured it out and removed his post.
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    I second this.

specimen38, you sure are entertaining.

-TJ
    I third

motion passes
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Unless there is a serious NAY. The new thread will be called

"I Received My GSM 650. Who's With Me?"
    I'm very excited by the idea of the new "I Received My GSM 650. Who's With Me?" thread! Awesome! It'll be even more exciting when we have actual GSM 650's and actual posts in the new "...Who's with me?" thread. Should techjunkie get the honor of starting the new thread, (or Specimen38 for his recent fun antics?)

And remember, photos people. Photos of the phone. Photos by the phone. Photos of you taking photos with phone of the phone.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Agenda item #2

Petition for the sticky on January 26, 2005. Who will agree to PM (3) of our Mods and inform them of our need for next Wednesday.. There was a Mod who posted here about 100-200 post ago. Can someone take over the chair?. I have go to go to football practice for the next 3 hours. I joined an "old mens' league" and we are foolish enough to be tackling in pad as old as we are. A mid-life crisis thing I guess. As Al Pacino said in the GodFather III, "I keep trying to get out. But they keep pulling me back in."
    If we name the new thread that, then we can't continue with the discussion until we get the 650's! If we did, we wouldn't be in order of the agenda!

{I am just thinking like my boss here, ha ha!}

First discussion items for new thread?: The truth on why it took so long!? What were the bugs that caused Cingular to create a delay (if that really happened)?

Honestly though, I know I won't be on treocentral as much once I have the 650 in my hands, although I am sure many threads will be bookmarks on my treo once I get it! Anyone with a 600 know how this page views on a treo screen? I guess I'd have to scroll a lot... Mobile internet will be new to me.
    As a representative of the lurker community, I concur with the proposed thread title . . .

BTW, there is thread entitled "GSM Treo on the P1 site? which links to a new looking ad. It says nothing about GSM, but it does show TWO PHONES!!! (Woopie)

I would think it might be a prelude to linking to a GSM order page.
    True, true, true... Any other suggestions? [EDIT]Doesn't the "Who's With Me?" sound inclusive of people who may not have a GSM 650, but are affirmative about getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyof3
    If we name the new thread that, then we can't continue with the discussion until we get the 650's! If we did, we wouldn't be in order of the agenda!

{I am just thinking like my boss here, ha ha!}

First discussion items for new thread?: The truth on why it took so long!? What were the bugs that caused Cingular to create a delay (if that really happened)?

Honestly though, I know I won't be on treocentral as much once I have the 650 in my hands, although I am sure many threads will be bookmarks on my treo once I get it! Anyone with a 600 know how this page views on a treo screen? I guess I'd have to scroll a lot... Mobile internet will be new to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo650Doug
    As a representative of the lurker community, I concur with the proposed thread title . . .

BTW, there is thread entitled "GSM Treo on the P1 site? which links to a new looking ad. It says nothing about GSM, but it does show TWO PHONES!!! (Woopie)

I would think it might be a prelude to linking to a GSM order page.
    Got a link? I am having trouble finding it.
    Ahh, nevermind, the thread is on treocentral... I get it now.