Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Lighten Yall.............

Serenity Prayer
    -----------------
    God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.
    I'd put that on my phone.... IF I HAD IT!
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    As posted on HoFo .... and on a more POSITIVE note, the ATTWS support forum now has a placeholder in the PalmOne section which USUALLY means some new device is about to be added: http://forums.attwireless.com/attws/...essage.id=1801
    Even more aggravating is that once Cingular releases the product I STILL have to wait for Vienna Channels to get theirs and ship. I'm in the very low 1000's .....
    GSM Release
    6 Days remaining
    1501 posts

Ocean's 12 move over for:

Treo's 12
    (honorable mention Tanner, Barney, MacUser, Daddyof 3, Felipe, Smartphone Fan)
    Woot! Honorable Mention!
    GSM Release
    6 Days remaining
    1501 posts

Ocean's 12 move over for:

Treo's 12
    Techjunkie
    specimen38
    whmurray
    cglaguna
    MisterEd
    Mtreosexual
    100thMonkey
    Boobookins
    bcaslis
    helpermonkey
    Thunder God
    Hayswj

(data compiled from the top 12 posters)
    (honorable mention Tanner, Barney, MacUser, Daddyof 3, Felipe, Smartphone Fan)

I loved that movie!

thx for honorable metion...

I'd be glad to be official "Well, I think we should just kick them in the..."
  7. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    What does a 'release date' mean for Cingular? Is this a date they will accept orders? Accept order and start shipping that day? Accept orders with some later to be determined ship date?
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    I'd put that on my phone.... IF I HAD IT!
    Thanks...for having fun with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Woot! Honorable Mention!
    Its a good thing that we are the 12, if we were the Resevoir Dogs, I wouldn't have wanted to be Mr. Pink

I'll just have some antacids now
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    What does a 'release date' mean for Cingular? Is this a date they will accept orders? Accept order and start shipping that day? Accept orders with some later to be determined ship date?
    I was told yesterday that the stores will not carry the treo 650 until the entire stock of Treo 600 is gone... So the only way to get it seems to be going through B2B.. If the release date is Jan 27th. then they should have inventory in a warehouse ready to ship that day.. I'll have it overnight for Friday delivery.. That is the plan at least...
    Once orders are placed maybe we should start a new "I have my GSM 650 in my hands" thread. Some of us (foreigners like my self for example) are going to have wait a little bit longer to order and I want live vicariously through those of you that get your phones first.
    I'd start the thread...but I really don't have the phone

I say we wait to see who gets one first and have them put a "shout out" to all of us in the "I will wait for GSM..." thread on the screen and take a pic of it

or take a pic of this thread...so we know they aren't "foolin"

whatsay?
    Bullseye... Typically it means they take orders, but the phones are on site. I spoke with a B2B rep on the AT&T side of Cingular and she told me that the phones had to actually be on site and that they would take orders next Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1
    If we were the Resevoir Dogs, some liquid crystal would be shedded in response to the delays of our beloved GSM Treo 650. (in place of blood shed)
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    Its a good thing that we are the 12, if we were the Resevoir Dogs, I wouldn't have wanted to be Mr. Pink I'll just have some antacids now
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    OK, I want to be the first to let you know that the TC home page was JUST updated to say that a new rumor "TreoCentral has learned that Cingular will likely release the Treo 650 on January 26th." Check it out yourself.
    Please be true, please be true, please be true.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    got an unlock questions since we've not talked about that for a page or two now *sigh*

if an AT&T card werkX in my treo600 will a tmobile one werk? (I've got cingular) and it works...usually
    I don't like the word "likely" in the announcement on the frontpage.
    Maybe the source for the front page announcement was this very thread. (just kidding) Well I'm back to being optimistic.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    Maybe the source for the front page announcement was this very thread. (just kidding) Well I'm back to being optimistic.
    I was thinking the same thing. :-(
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.