Page 74 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2657
    Still the 27th, and reason for pulling the same, they don't want to steal Cingular's Thunder. (imo)
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Still the 27th, and reason for pulling the same, they don't want to steal Cingular's Thunder. (imo)

Yeah, but why would they start pulling pictures abruptly? There's got to be a major issue.
    Sprint never got to experience that thunder.
    Cingular does not loose that thunder with the pics and coming soon ads.
    Majority of people who will have T650 by the end of the year does not even know that something like T650 exists at present.
    You are wrong if you think they are making efforts to create suspense for us early adopters.
    Last edited by Mtreosexual; 01/19/2005 at 10:00 PM.
    I have an idea, based on nothing, but it does reconcile the post about a March release according to Expansys and the other post confirming Jan 27th according to Cingular B2B. What if P1 just inked a new GSM exclusive deal with Cingular and Cingular is going sell them locked. Now this would drive me crazy (and it's probably a completely wacky idea,) but I thought I'd throw it out there just for fun.

Actually now that I think about 1 month of exclusivity for Cingular doesn't seem very long so my theory is sounding dumber by the second even to me.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Check out this post. (Actually the link inside the post).

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&postcount=21

WTF, here's the direct link from the post: http://blog.treonauts.com/2005/01/treonauts_with_.html

That plus Palm1's "coming soon" removal = ??????
    This Is Bull%@# What the Hell is Going on

Beggining to think My Previous Prediction is going to Be correct..

T650 GSM will begin shipping right after 5000 Posts and the Announcement of the Sprint T700
    They aren't going to release it, it is just a hoax... those P1 guys have a really strange sense of humor.
    You are in New Zealand correct? Is there a possibility that there is a March date according to Expansys for New Zealand that is different that the U.S. release date?
    Quote Originally Posted by sj2004
    I got some bad news for all you people waiting for GSM version. I contacted expansys support for release date and was told that it's more than likely it will be March now.
    If you read the story of the 100th Monkey, you understand monkey's can have phones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Monkey's don't need no phone.
    Okay, that's plausible. But did any of the posts showing the Cingular branded GSM phones get pulled? I speaking of the phone with the Cingular logo on that will be featured at the Medical/Health Conference next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    If you read the story of the 100th Monkey, you understand monkey's can have phones.
    Tried once, it was too complicated for me.
    I don't understand that diaspora foreign website either.
    LOL.....the same thing happened to me the first time. Then I went back a second time and read it completely. It's interesting. 100th is one of my partners in crime.
    Tried once, it was too complicated for me.
    I don't understand that diaspora foreign website either.
    PalmOne, if you guys are laughing at us -- send us a signal so we can laugh along with you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by helpermonkey
    They aren't going to release it, it is just a hoax... those P1 guys have a really strange sense of humor.
    MY TREO 600 FOR SALE

You sure you want to do this.With a delayed release that would be suicidal

depends...once I got one in hand, HECK YES! /dynamite

otherwise...no...I'm sittin' on a heavy depriciation right now knowing that the release of the 650 is coming...but I "need" the funcionality of it...so I'm using it for now...
    Well I just checked today and Palmone has changed the Treo 600 unlocked from $369 to $479.... All this info is not looking good for the Jan 27th release date.... I'm going to have to call B2B tomorrow morning....
    PalmOne, if you guys are laughing at us -- send us a signal so we can laugh along with you guys.
    They are sending us all kinds of signals but the noise is high and we resist the message. In any case, it is difficult to laugh with one's heels in the air.
    We are coming up to another "choke point" January 27, 2005. For some it might be their first time seeing a release date come and go. I do not want to appear pessimistic as I sure hope I am wrong. But it will be futile to waste any more time in this thread. Rehashing, rehashing, rehashing and rehasing. Spinning like a dog chasing his tail.

wh...some will depart to Sprint if there is no relief by January 27, 2005. No Sprint for me.. Perhaps T-Mobile. I think I want to GET MORE!
    All right, to all you s$xy GSM treo bit$hes (exclude yourself if you feel like)stop wasting your time on this board. And specially you cgla.. your avatar must be tired of pacing nonstop,waiting for that damn phone. Christmas is gone so is new year, It 's not happening in January.
    http://www.t-mobile.com/images/promos/czj_image.jpg
    Last edited by specimen38; 01/20/2005 at 12:55 AM.
    GSM stands for Gullible Suckers Misled again..
    Stop being so serious and stoic. You gotta have some fun.
    We are coming up to another "choke point" January 27, 2005. For some it might be their first time seeing a release date come and go. I do not want to appear pessimistic as I sure hope I am wrong. But it will be futile to waste any more time in this thread. Rehashing, rehashing, rehashing and rehasing. Spinning like a dog chasing his tail.

wh...some will depart to Sprint if there is no relief by January 27, 2005. No Sprint for me.. Perhaps T-Mobile. I think I want to GET MORE!

http://www.t-mobile.com/images/promos/czj_image.jpg
    LOL....
    She sure does meet my description and that's why i have T-MOfor last 2 years.
    Moderators we the founding fathers and members of this thread, will stay off topic untill GSM T650 is released.
    Perhaps T-Mobile. I think I want to GET MORE!
    Hell if I could even get some of her, I would have already signed up with T-Mo.

But back to the topic

I really hope that Cingular brings the treo on the 27th of this month. I really don't need the phone, it's just an impulse buy. A little toy that I can show off. If it doesn't, then ohh well. Life goes on.
    If AT&T is introducing the GSM T650, see link below, then I doubt that Cingular will introduce it for quite sometime. This explains the removal of the online pictures and announcements.

http://www.attwireless.com/midtolar...almone650.jhtml

That link will give you the option of signing up for the AT&T release date notification.
    This link is almost three months old. It means nothing. It can out right after Sprint's announcement (even before they started shipping). This is ancient history, let it drop.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    If AT&T is introducing the GSM T650, see link below, then I doubt that Cingular will introduce it for quite sometime. This explains the removal of the online pictures and announcements.

http://www.attwireless.com/midtolar...almone650.jhtml

That link will give you the option of signing up for the AT&T release date notification.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680