Page 70 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580120 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 2657
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Way to go Tanner.
    I can feel the love....
    and if they (P1), do not release that damn ..,half *** manufactured phone this week ,I will also .....someone in ... nuts... blah blah blah...

yeah, see...now we've got 'em right where we want 'me see. Scared 'em. That's all it takes...just SCARE 'em into releasing it...errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....wait...

I just want the phone and gprs/sm/edge/blutooth/hacked-WIFI/SWEETRez NOW. =) and I want the $19.99 data plan. I haven't been w/ cingular for 4 years for nothing. this flippin' faithfulness crap better pay off somehow. =)
    I dunno if this is posted already thanks to TreoCRAZY folks posting so much CRAP that this thread has reached 70 pages but...

Apparently, the Treo 650 GSM is available for preorder @

http://www.gadgetfreeks.com/treo650.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ansmania
    I dunno if this is posted already thanks to TreoCRAZY folks posting so much CRAP that this thread has reached 70 pages but...

Not!

it's available for preorder from my ebay store too.

go to ebay and search by store name for "I'llsellyousomethingthatIdon'tevenhaveyet"
    I've got preorders going for only $50 apiece. You're guaranteed to get a phone too!

puhleeeeeeeeeeeze :P

GUYS ,
    PLEASE CHECKOUT, GSM UNLOCKED T 650 IS AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING NEXT DAY ($699)

Something fishy here.
    Most ominous clue of the day: The removal of the "coming soon" ad from P1's website.
    C'mon now ...... Usually ships next day ... AFTER IT COMES IN.
    GUYS ,
    PLEASE CHECKOUT, GSM UNLOCKED T 650 IS AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING NEXT DAY ($699)

Something fishy here.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Most ominous clue of the day: The removal of the "coming soon" ad from P1's website.
    I think it was because the Atkins software makes so much more profit that a GSM 650
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    I think PalmOne is powerless over the carriers. I really do not like it that AT&T got bought out by Cingular. It really "displaced" me in the GSM world. It took away most of the competition. PalmOne is a small niche company dependent on the big carrier to buy it product.

Speaking of dirty hands -- here is a proverb that I think is fitting. I don't think PalmOne wants to be dirty, but the environment is dirty. So it has been said, "it easier to get dirt on something clean than to get some clean on something dirty."
    I understand that this is what you believe. What I do not understand is why.
    It is clear that you do not want to believe that P1 is doing you over; you are prepared to believe evil of anyone except the most obvious villain. Poor little P1; the victim of Cingular. Not Sprint, mind you, the beneficiary of all this; but Cingular with nothing to gain. I just do not get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    I think it was because the Atkins software makes so much more profit that a GSM 650

Yeah,
    I will never recommend the diet, forget software. Mr Atkins left this world at less than an average american age
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    LOL
    Yeah,
    I will never recommend the diet, forget software. Mr Atkins left this world at less than an average american age
    True. However, he confounded his critics by falling on his head rather than dying of a heart attack.
    Okay, just how long are we all willing to wait on the T650 GSM version? I feel my resolve slipping...maybe Sprint isn't so bad?!
    If they do push it back to February, it's going to be a LONG month

Some think tomorrow will be the day, many other think Jan. 26th. The whole removal of the T650 add from Palm's website feels like the scary part from most cliche horror flicks where some dumb girl goes walking through dark rooms calling for the boyfriend who is slumped over dead somewhere. </scream> Where's the scream-queen when you need her?
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    I think PalmOne is powerless over the carriers. I really do not like it that AT&T got bought out by Cingular. It really "displaced" me in the GSM world. It took away most of the competition. PalmOne is a small niche company dependent on the big carrier to buy it product.

Speaking of dirty hands -- here is a proverb that I think is fitting. I don't think PalmOne wants to be dirty, but the environment is dirty. So it has been said, "it easier to get dirt on something clean than to get some clean on something dirty."
    Help me understand why would cingular block release or put a delay on P1 unlocked GSM treo 650 ?
    [QUOTE=MacUser]Okay, just how long are we all willing to wait on the T650 GSM version? I feel my resolve slipping...maybe Sprint isn't so bad?!
    If they do push it back to February, it's going to be a LONG month [QUOTE=MacUser]

Had transient unresisting moments of similar temptations today.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Okay, just how long are we all willing to wait on the T650 GSM version? I feel my resolve slipping...maybe Sprint isn't so bad?!
    If they do push it back to February, it's going to be a LONG month.......
    Most of us will wait as long as we must. Sad, isn't it?
    Help me understand why would cingular block release or put a delay on P1 unlocked GSM treo 650 ?
    I do not think that he can. While most of us here are forced to believe what we do not want to, specimen38 gets to believe exactly what he wants. The 650 GSM will ship tomorrow and would have shipped last month were it not for big bad Cingular. I am certain that he sleeps better than you or I.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    I do not think that he can. While most of us here are forced to believe what we do not want to, specimen38 gets to believe exactly what he wants. The 650 GSM will ship tomorrow and would have shipped last month were it not for big bad Cingular. I am certain that he sleeps better than you or I.

So what's your take on this?
    P1 is the culprit.
    New Prediction!!
    # of Posts will excede 5000 & T700 Will be announced prior to release of the GSM T650
    Cingular is not putting a block on the unlocked GSM Treo 650. PalmOne is holding that in place. At CES, one of the marketing managers stated to me that it did not make good business sense to release the unbranded/unlocked GSM Treo 650 prior to Cingulars release because it might offend their customer i.e. Cingular. As I said before, the AT&T merger was not a good thing. It took competition in the GSM spectrum out of the market and has allowed Cingular to monopolize this space now. We used to have choices.