Page 3 of 133 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
    I am on tmo and love there prices and service. i used to have sprint but they nickle and dimed me to death.

hopefully you will be able to use the cingular with tmo.

mabey token writer will still work?

with edge coming out i might upgrade to the 650. I am still thinkg abbout it tho.
    gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm gsm

need i say more?
    The news of an official pre-order makes me extremely hungry. However, since my 600 is a GSM model...gulp...I will satisfy my appetite a little later.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I am definitely staying with GSM and T Mobile. I have a good plan with T mobile and I much prefer GSM. I live near Sprint headquarters and I wouldn't buy anything from them. I have had way too many friends laid off from there and after they built their stupid multi million dollar complex that is a virtual ghost town.
    Yeah guys, GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM GSM the way to go.

any idea when it'll come out?

Thanks.
    GSM for me. I just wish T-mo would carry the 650. This is the first thing they have done to disappoint me since I've been there customer.
    Definitely waiting...just the mere thought of having to call Verizon to switch handsets again is enough to make me wait for T-Mo to release the 650. I'll just switch my sim and enjoy my new 650, thankyouVERYmuch.

Cheers,
    Brady
    I have to wait for unlock GSM because I am in China. You guys who can buy treo650 by simply walking into some shop are lucky.
    Excellent! GSM holdouts united! Encouraging quotes from wise folks..."patience is a virtue"..."don't give in to da man"..."haste makes waste." Blah blah blah...let's all just wait
    Man's ultimate happiness...acquisition of the coolest toys
    i'm waiting for GSM and staying with t-mobile. with data plans at $5, they can't be beat. screw sprint.
    I am with Tmo...$5 plans? For what amount of data minutes??
    Man's ultimate happiness...acquisition of the coolest toys
    GSM is the only way to go as far as I am concerned. Its just awesome to land in some other country turn on my phone and it works as well as in my home city for both GSM and GPRS. At&t has a great international roaming plan. I also get very low rates calling overseas from the U.S., Mexico $0.09/minute, Venezuela $0.20/minute, etc. Lower rates than what I get on my land line at home.

Also, the treo has some great apps for international travel. World Mate is my favorite, it works with GPRS to get instant weather updates as well as currency exchange rates and an instant clock sync with the Bolder, CO atomic clock

I can give up the Treo 650 but can't give up the GSM so I am waiting. GSM or bust.
    Gsm Rocks! :d
    Expansys-usa is listing Jan 05 as the release date on their 650 pre-order page.
    GSM - Because Communication Needs "A" Standard.

With quadband phones the WORLD should adopt GSM and get over their individual needs for more incompatible patents and royalties.

People of the world should not be such wimps and DEMAND GSM because the only way you get service is to let them know if they can't handle the job there are others who can.

GSM - accept nothing less.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I can't have a camera phone at work so I also need to wait for a GSM model without a camera! I haven't seen any good info about whether there will actually be a camera-less GSM T650. Has anyone else? Does anyone have a camera-less GSM T600? I've also not been able to verify whether they exist or our available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piccolojr
    I am with Tmo...$5 plans? For what amount of data minutes??
    for $5 t-zones, you get unlimited POP, HTTP, FTP, pretty much everything except HTTPS. i only use my treo to check email and surf the net, so it works perfectly for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by batoje
    GSM for me. I just wish T-mo would carry the 650. This is the first thing they have done to disappoint me since I've been there customer.
    T-mob guy told me to just buy and unlocked GSM and they can activate it with no problems. Buy from cellularconcepts, he suggested.
    @rbright they dont even have to activate your phone ... you just get the unlocked one take your sim out of the old phone and put it in your new treo... thats it.

Well I will wait for the GSM one to, and there is only one reason ... I'm from germany and we dont have sprint here.
    But the thing that makes me really mad is that i wont get it this year. So i'm thinking of a trip to get it or buy it online in the us.

And if that wont be possible i have to wait atleast another 6 m.
    The treo 600 never made it in any store around me so i never got my hands on it but i hope i will get mine on a 650
    Scarface,

You won't have to travel to the US for a Treo 650 that's if I understand you correctly. You can buy it of TreoCentral. Ebay, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by scarface83
    @rbright they dont even have to activate your phone ... you just get the unlocked one take your sim out of the old phone and put it in your new treo... thats it.

Well I will wait for the GSM one to, and there is only one reason ... I'm from germany and we dont have sprint here.
    But the thing that makes me really mad is that i wont get it this year. So i'm thinking of a trip to get it or buy it online in the us.

And if that wont be possible i have to wait atleast another 6 m.
    The treo 600 never made it in any store around me so i never got my hands on it but i hope i will get mine on a 650