Page 132 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 2657
  1. #2621  
    am still waitin!
  2. #2622  
    amazons page breaks if you try to pick a plan for a 600. I bet they are updating right now.

    edit: you cant buy any phone right now, or anything on amazon, but now its fixed, damn them
    Last edited by evildead; 02/02/2005 at 11:35 PM.
  3. #2623  
    ready and waiting to buy one from Amazon too heheh
  4. #2624  
    your a maniac
  5. #2625  
    ^^he's a palmOne fanboy
  6.    #2626  
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    How do you, or any other contributor want to end it? I suppose we could just stop posting in it, but that would be anti-climatic. I was just telling someone about re-directing its focus around th Vienna Channels release. However, (come to think of it) there is already a "I Am Waiting On Vienna Channels. Who's With Me?" thread. So what are your thoughts? Lot's of great stuff said here. Good memories, laughs, critiques, information sharing, off-topic fun and mostly great anonymous friendships. I will even miss "our conscious" -- old salty whmurray. I plan to cutback some of the time I spend here over the next few weeks. This place is addictive and you really develop great relationship in as much as you can develop relationships with people you don't know. I was thinking the other day how (perhaps) unlikely it would be that any of us would ever form connections had it not been for this inanimate device know as the Treo 650. Post-modern life is fascinating! I could never communicate or convey to my grandmother -- the genuine-ness of the virtual world that is provided by TC. It's phenomenal! Some people have expressed such kindness toward me, a complete stranger in PMs and emails, etc. I'm rambling thoughts and thinking out loud. Take care...
    I think someone once said, "If you love a thread, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, it was never yours to begin with"

    If this thread and we are meant to be, we'll meet again. It's my turn to say goodbye. Thank you active posters (you know who you are) for making this thread the very best. I want to especially thank Specimen38. Without his online persona, none of this virtual brotherhood would have ever kindled.

    * It's so hard... to say goodbye...

    -TJ... Out
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
  7. #2627  
    Hi everybody,
    I guess it's time to look for accessories now so I wanted to share that;
    On Buy.com, I found these PalmOne cases:

    SIDE CASE FOR TREO 650
    sku: 10389883
    unit price: $11.78

    and FORM FIT CASE FOR TREO 650 sku: 10389882 same price.

    Good price for those basic cases compared to other sites.

    Good night !!

    ....and yeah, SPECIMEN38, close this thread !
  8. #2628  
    Agreed, Specimen38. It has been fun and I am sure that as long as people are posting here, I will continue to lurk.

    Incidentally, I have tried not to be the conscience of the thread but that of PalmOne. The thread does not need one, PalmOne cannot seem to profit from one.
  9. #2629  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Agreed, Specimen38. It has been fun and I am sure that as long as people are posting here, I will continue to lurk.

    Incidentally, I have tried not to be the conscience of the thread but that of PalmOne. The thread does not need one, PalmOne cannot seem to profit from one.
    Still Waiting ordered november 9th Order # 592 Treo 650 GSM, Also ordered 11 More that were IN stock last thursday from Cingular for Monday Delivery Still Waiting .......
  10. #2630  
    Yup, still waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting....
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
  11. #2631  
    Oooo... It comes with 1 year of free weather from handmark... Why in the world would I use precious memory and install a weather application, then pay for it after a year, when I can make an internet shortcut key to accuweather for free, and get a more updated radar image.....? And to think they shipped this to me overnight in a separate package, like it was that important... Maybe I am missing the point, but after playing with handmark weather, it seems the free accuweather wireless can do more anyway.
  12. #2632  
    Back to waiting 4 days. I spoke with a very confident customer service representative at PalmOne tonight. She said ground shipments will commence this Saturday and everyone has ordered will received their Treos on or before February 23rd -- absolutely no later than the 23rd.
  13. #2633  
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Back to waiting 4 days. I spoke with a very confident customer service representative at PalmOne tonight. She said ground shipments will commence this Saturday and everyone has ordered will received their Treos on or before February 23rd -- absolutely no later than the 23rd.
    When & where did this come from? I read it & was excited to see something "concrete." I searched & only found it here posted by you & posted by you in another thread as being a quote of MacUser. Did you talk to the CSR? Are next-day shipments also commencing on Sat? Thanks!!
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
  14. #2634  
    Of course, only the groud shipments will ship by then.

    Those of us who paid extra money for expidited service will still be waiting.

    Because that's the Palm0ne way of doing business.

    </sarcasm>
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  15. eugarps's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #2635  
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    Of course, only the groud shipments will ship by then.

    Those of us who paid extra money for expidited service will still be waiting.

    Because that's the Palm0ne way of doing business.

    </sarcasm>
    Well at least we'll all have them the same day....
    Best,

    Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
  16. #2636  
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Back to waiting 4 days. I spoke with a very confident customer service representative at PalmOne tonight. She said ground shipments will commence this Saturday and everyone has ordered will received their Treos on or before February 23rd -- absolutely no later than the 23rd.
    Right. Did I say March? Must have been mistaken. P1 never teases and always meets the rumored dates.
  17. #2637  
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Still Waiting ordered november 9th Order # 592 Treo 650 GSM, Also ordered 11 More that were IN stock last thursday from Cingular for Monday Delivery Still Waiting .......
    Specimen38 now assures us that it will only be "two more weeks." Always only two more weeks. "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, you're only a day away."
  18. #2638  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Right. Did I say March? Must have been mistaken. P1 never teases and always meets the rumored dates.
    Why do you blame P1 for not meeting rumored dates?

    Now, if they dont actually ship b4 next thusday, then you can start *****ing that they didnt meet the date they they stated.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  19. #2639  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Why do you blame P1 for not meeting rumored dates?

    Now, if they dont actually ship b4 next thusday, then you can start *****ing that they didnt meet the date they they stated.
    I second that, I've always known the 1-2 week delay, plus they set an actual date this time, so I'll be hella pissed if I don't get it by Saturday....I got mine in on the 1st
    Order Number: 050201-2107xx - Unlocked GSM
    Order Date: 2/01/2005 10:40PM PST
  20. #2640  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    Why do you blame P1 for not meeting rumored dates?

    Now, if they dont actually ship b4 next thusday, then you can start *****ing that they didnt meet the date they they stated.
    Blame? Mois? Ask yourself why you did not take my words literally.

    I knew when they took orders on Groundhog Day that we would only have six more weeks of winter.

    I nominate Specimen38 for the Pangloss Award. Think of the debt that we owe him. How would we have gotten through the winter without his encouragement, hope, and good humor. Admit it now; winter is much shorter when taken two weeks at a time.

Posting Permissions