Page 129 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2657
    3000 for the sake of 3000 is not the most noble goal. Yes...someone can spearhead focusing on the Vienna Channels release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    If we wait for the VC 650's I'm sure we'll go over 3000
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    3000 for the sake of 3000 is not the most noble goal. Yes...someone can spearhead focusing on the Vienna Channels release.
    Since we have time on our hands Now and the release has come & gone , and we are all still waiting Maybe we should start the " I'm Waiting for the T700 GSM Who's with Me " link!!! Just to see How high we can get that one....
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    Ordered first thing this morning. (6:30am)

I told you not to fly to New Zealand Mtreosexual.
    Do n't be that excited, you can never predict P1.
    I still have time to comeback , fly back to New Zealand buy one for you and hand deliever it to you in Canada and bet you me our P1 Treo still will not reach us in the meantime..
    Exciting news for you that you did n't have to wait much.
    I am happy for all the canadian "Treobros".

4.    #2564  
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    Since we have time on our hands Now and the release has come & gone , and we are all still waiting Maybe we should start the " I'm Waiting for the T700 GSM Who's with Me " link!!! Just to see How high we can get that one....
    Nah... I seriously doubt that the participation would be as high. I for one cannot sustain this insanely high endurance level of reading & posting on TreoCentral.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Quote Originally Posted by eugarps
    Nutshell's case can be ordered with or without a tab or flap and with a belt clip or a multi angle belt loop. They're really pricey though. I have one for my T|3 and really like it.

Thanks
    Will look into it
    How do you, or any other contributor want to end it? I suppose we could just stop posting in it, but that would be anti-climatic. I was just telling someone about re-directing its focus around th Vienna Channels release. However, (come to think of it) there is already a "I Am Waiting On Vienna Channels. Who's With Me?" thread. So what are your thoughts? Lot's of great stuff said here. Good memories, laughs, critiques, information sharing, off-topic fun and mostly great anonymous friendships. I will even miss "our conscious" -- old salty whmurray. I plan to cutback some of the time I spend here over the next few weeks. This place is addictive and you really develop great relationship in as much as you can develop relationships with people you don't know. I was thinking the other day how (perhaps) unlikely it would be that any of us would ever form connections had it not been for this inanimate device know as the Treo 650. Post-modern life is fascinating! I could never communicate or convey to my grandmother -- the genuine-ness of the virtual world that is provided by TC. It's phenomenal! Some people have expressed such kindness toward me, a complete stranger in PMs and emails, etc. I'm rambling thoughts and thinking out loud. Take care...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Specimen and others ,
    Let us start preparing to end this thread
    Last edited by specimen38; 02/02/2005 at 04:07 PM.
    goodnight techjunkie
    goodnight specimen38
    goodnight whmurray
    goodnight cglaguna
    goodnight MisterEd
    goodnight Mtreosexual
    goodnight 100thMonkey
    goodnight bcaslis
    goodnight helpermonkey
    goodnight Thunder God
    goodnight Hayswj
    goodnight Tanner
    goodnight Barney
    goodnight MacUser
    goodnight Daddyof 3
    goodnight Felipe
    goodnight Smartphone Fan

goodnight all.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    I have been glued to this site for pretty much at least two weeks solid. There seem to be a lot of great people here, and I am glad to be a part of it. Now, I don't want to speak too soon, but I intend to start contributing in the Treo-hacking arena once I get my 650. Before even getting it, I know far more than I could ever possibly know otherwise as far as what to buy, how to buy, what to change, how to get things working, etc. Thanks to everyone, & HERE'S TO YOU & YOUR TREO!!!!!!
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    You are, of course, right. I'm sorry I even brought it up. I was hoping someone would recognize my statements for the attempt at humor they were intended to be.
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Bye y'all.
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    I was waiting to hear you say that. You are an honorable TreoCentral Member! Thanks for all of your contributions. I am glad you were wrong and that you don't have to wait months to get your unbranded, unlocked Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Well I'll be darned! I officially eat my words! They are selling the unlocked the same time as the Cingular model.

We can now start the "I ordered my unlocked GSM, now when is it going to ship?" thread.

EDIT: my original intent was to include the word "honorable"
    Last edited by specimen38; 02/03/2005 at 02:23 PM.
    Bill,

You had a good idea. It hards to say goodbye. You feel like many of us feel about letting it go. Take care...
    Quote Originally Posted by eugarps
    You are, of course, right. I'm sorry I even brought it up. I was hoping someone would recognize my statements for the attempt at humor they were intended to be.
    RItalian, thanks so much for supporting us in the lurk. Speak up now and be heard. The forum needs your voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtalian
    I have been glued to this site for pretty much at least two weeks solid. There seem to be a lot of great people here, and I am glad to be a part of it. Now, I don't want to speak too soon, but I intend to start contributing in the Treo-hacking arena once I get my 650. Before even getting it, I know far more than I could ever possibly know otherwise as far as what to buy, how to buy, what to change, how to get things working, etc. Thanks to everyone, & HERE'S TO YOU & YOUR TREO!!!!!!
    goodnight techjunkie
    goodnight specimen38
    goodnight whmurray
    goodnight cglaguna
    goodnight MisterEd
    goodnight Mtreosexual
    goodnight 100thMonkey
    goodnight bcaslis
    goodnight helpermonkey
    goodnight Thunder God
    goodnight Hayswj
    goodnight Tanner
    goodnight Barney
    goodnight MacUser
    goodnight Daddyof 3
    goodnight Felipe
    goodnight Smartphone Fan

goodnight all.
    Goodnight Johnboy wherever You are.....
    May I add goodnight pa1mOne, we know you've been lurking, listening and enjoying. Thanks for an insanely great PDA/Phone = Treo 650
    goodnight techjunkie
    goodnight specimen38
    goodnight whmurray
    goodnight cglaguna
    goodnight MisterEd
    goodnight Mtreosexual
    goodnight 100thMonkey
    goodnight bcaslis
    goodnight helpermonkey
    goodnight Thunder God
    goodnight Hayswj
    goodnight Tanner
    goodnight Barney
    goodnight MacUser
    goodnight Daddyof 3
    goodnight Felipe
    goodnight Smartphone Fan

goodnight all.
    goodnight techjunkie
    goodnight specimen38
    goodnight whmurray
    goodnight cglaguna
    goodnight MisterEd
    goodnight Mtreosexual
    goodnight 100thMonkey
    goodnight bcaslis
    goodnight helpermonkey
    goodnight Thunder God
    goodnight Hayswj
    goodnight Tanner
    goodnight Barney
    goodnight MacUser
    goodnight Daddyof 3
    goodnight Felipe
    goodnight Smartphone Fan

goodnight all.
    I am not going to be able to sleep until I get it in my hands. Now that I have ordered one, the suspense is now too empowering, controlling, hypnotic. I can't keep from thinking about it. I hope I'm not the only crazy one. Although I do feel relieved my order is in!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyof3
    I am not going to be able to sleep until I get it in my hands
    I'll stay up late with you, those other guys must be babies or something....jeez, going to bed and stuff
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    RItalian, thanks so much for supporting us in the lurk. Speak up now and be heard. The forum needs your voice.
    I'm workin' on it
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thMonkey
    I'll stay up late with you, those other guys must be babies or something....jeez, going to bed and stuff
    I'll be here, too. Sleep is for PPCs!!
    How do you, or any other contributor want to end it? I suppose we could just stop posting in it, but that would be anti-climatic. I was just telling someone about re-directing its focus around th Vienna Channels release. However, (come to think of it) there is already a "I Am Waiting On Vienna Channels. Who's With Me?" thread. So what are your thoughts? Lot's of great stuff said here. Good memories, laughs, critiques, information sharing, off-topic fun and mostly great anonymous friendships. I will even miss "our conscious" -- old salty whmurray. I plan to cutback some of the time I spend here over the next few weeks. This place is addictive and you really develop great relationship in as much as you can develop relationships with people you don't know. I was thinking the other day how (perhaps) unlikely it would be that any of us would ever form connections had it not been for this inanimate device know as the Treo 650. Post-modern life is fascinating! I could never communicate or convey to my grandmother -- the genuine-ness of the virtual world that is provided by TC. It's phenomenal! Some people have expressed such kindness toward me, a complete stranger in PMs and emails, etc. I'm rambling thoughts and thinking out loud. Take care...

How about starting a grand GSM thread ??
    The front page is getting crowded with useless redundant GSM threads for last few days...
    Ours is a fun group and we should continue it maybe at a slow pace.
    How about "The old , i am still waiting for GSM " thread. Most of us are still waiting for GSM T650 and will try to keep the thread on the front page..