Page 128 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2878118123124125126127128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2657
  1. eugarps's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #2541  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Specimen and others ,
    Let us start preparing to end this thread
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let's rename it "I've got my Unlocked Treo 650 on Order and I'm Impatiently Waiting.... Who's with Me?"

    If we quit now we'll never make 3,000!
    Best,

    Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
  2. #2542  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    dude, its here
    Thanks for the prompt response. I will now follow Specimen38 to the new thread. However, since they are not shipping, I will wait for a few more reports before ordering.
  3. eugarps's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #2543  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Stop crying Tanner,
    And you Mr Ed,
    Ordred an unbranded, unlocked bad boy from P1......

    Yooooo hooooo.......hoooo..
    Ya .... haha.....
    Did that! It's worth it to me, because I can keep my Blue account and can give my fairly new, ATT Locked Moto V600 to my wife to replace her aging T68i. I hate pitching a perfectly good phone.
    Best,

    Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
  4. #2544  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Do most of you keep your Treo in your pocket or on your hip? I need to get a case or that armor you slip on it. Any links/suggestions?
    For My 600 I just used the case that came with it (Horizontal belt mounted) for the 650 I ordered one of these from ebay

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...364504562&rd=1
  5. #2545  
    Isn't it time to kill this thread?
  6. #2546  
    Quote Originally Posted by eugarps
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Let's rename it "I've got my Unlocked Treo 650 on Order and I'm Impatiently Waiting.... Who's with Me?"

    If we quit now we'll never make 3,000!
    If we wait for the VC 650's I'm sure we'll go over 3000
  7. #2547  
    I actually went with the Cingular branded phone for the discount.. I noticed that it didn't give me an option to get the $449 phone with the two year plan, only the $499 phone with the 1 year plan... Unless I just missed it.

    However, I did get the Media Works package for $19.99.

    I noticed that most people who are commenting on their orders got the unbranded version. Does that mean that the unbranded will take longer to ship than the fewer number of people who got the branded? That would be nice.. (well, for me anyways...)

    My order number is 2126xx.
  8. #2548  
    ok, the sprint ppl get a free blluetooth head set, the cingular ppl get a free bluetoothhead set and jeff's book(first hundred), what do we unlocked ppl get? to pay 200-300 more for the phone.

    priceless.

    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  9. eugarps's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #2549  
    Oh, BTW Mr Ed, the launch (I formerly had miss-written "lunch") DID in-fact happen on Groundhog Day!
    Last edited by eugarps; 02/02/2005 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Misspelling
    Best,

    Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
  10. #2550  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    ok, the sprint ppl get a free blluetooth head set, the cingular ppl get a free bluetoothhead set and jeff's book(first hundred), what do we unlocked ppl get? to pay 200-300 more for the phone.

    priceless.


    handmark express weather
    lifestyle guide

    totally priceless
  11. eugarps's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #2551  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    ok, the sprint ppl get a free blluetooth head set, the cingular ppl get a free bluetoothhead set and jeff's book(first hundred), what do we unlocked ppl get? to pay 200-300 more for the phone.

    priceless.

    Freedom to roam the world beyond the US borders using cheap pre-paid SIM cards and keep our not-quite-outdated phones as backup (If we're Blue subscribers.)
    Best,

    Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
  12. #2552  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    handmark express weather
    lifestyle guide

    totally priceless

    i didnt get no lifestyle guide.

    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  13. #2553  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Link please. All I can find is Cingular locked. While I am a Cingular customer, I am not interested in locked.
    This one is unlocked: http://web.palmone.com/products/comm...tegoryId=30025
  14. #2554  
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney
    For My 600 I just used the case that came with it (Horizontal belt mounted) for the 650 I ordered one of these from ebay

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...364504562&rd=1
    Barney, I'm a bit scared to get a clip on. I have had bad experiences where someone knocks into them and they fly off. Do you have any knowledge on the holsters with the belt loops?
  15. #2555  
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Barney, I'm a bit scared to get a clip on. I have had bad experiences where someone knocks into them and they fly off. Do you have any knowledge on the holsters with the belt loops?

    I hate the bulky clip ons and most of them unfortunately are, except cody case which has a metal clip which is thin.
    Its available for 600 and will take a month and a half for 650.
    Most belt loops are sports case like.
    There is a vertical pouch case in Treostore, which has belt loop..
    SENA with magnetic flip for me.....
    Also do n't forget to checkout accessories discussion
  16. #2556  
    Ordered first thing this morning. (6:30am) Last night was the first night I didn't stay up till midnight to see if there were any updates on the P1 site before going to bed. (D'oh!) Anyway now to start anticipating (and whining) while waiting for it to ship. I can't believe it's not here yet, my god how long does it take them to pack a phone in a box, put it on a plane and fly it to Canada!

    Speaking of which boy am I happy that they're shipping to Canada - and us Canadians get free overnigh express shipping. (It's the only shipping options for Canada so they throw it in gratis. Nice.) I also checked the http://palmone.com/ca/ sit this morning and on there it's as if the 650 doesn't exist yet.

    I told you not to fly to New Zealand Mtreosexual.
    Last edited by Boobookins; 02/02/2005 at 10:24 AM. Reason: fix typo and link
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
  17. eugarps's Avatar
    Posts
    139 Posts
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    #2557  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    I hate the bulky clip ons and most of them unfortunately are, except cody case which has a metal clip which is thin.
    Its available for 600 and will take a month and a half for 650.
    Most belt loops are sports case like.
    There is a vertical pouch case in Treostore, which has belt loop..
    SENA with magnetic flip for me.....
    Also do n't forget to checkout accessories discussion
    Nutshell's case can be ordered with or without a tab or flap and with a belt clip or a multi angle belt loop. They're really pricey though. I have one for my T|3 and really like it.
    Best,

    Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
  18. #2558  
    TechJunkie whereabouts? Someone tell him the madness is spreading.
  19.    #2559  
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    TechJunkie whereabouts? Someone tell him the madness is spreading.
    I'm still here... major lurking, sorry. There are so much chaos with work and life right now that I don't have anything to contribute. I tried to do the FAN thing, but sounds like it didn't work. I will order it soon. I'm trying to wait a couple more days to see if there are better pricing than $499 for Cingular.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
  20. #2560  
    You got understanding here. I can't keep pace in TC some days. I got work deadline also. Anyway, I decided to plunge the $499.00. I'm tired and needing to move on with another project. With all of the researching here in TC, I have become "supremely" informed with more facts than I care to share with most. Take care.... Enjoy your 650 until it's time to get the T700.
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    I'm still here... major lurking, sorry. There are so much chaos with work and life right now that I don't have anything to contribute. I tried to do the FAN thing, but sounds like it didn't work. I will order it soon. I'm trying to wait a couple more days to see if there are better pricing than $499 for Cingular.

Posting Permissions