Page 124 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2657
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Well, guess I'm back to this thread as I still don't have a GSM 650.
    No. And you are not likely to anytime soon. Welcome to the game.
    Last edited by whmurray; 01/31/2005 at 10:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Where the helck are you? Chicago, Wyoming? The mid west? I know many people love them. T-mobile used to beat the pants of everyone, in certain areas?

I mean I have always said go with the best signal, that is the most important for me. So if t-mobile is it, all the more power to you. As I said before I have an account with T-mobile, they locked me into a contract a couple years ago during a technical support issue that they said they would solve and never did. Abandon the service but like the number and am going to have it ported.
    The great "Southwest"is where i live.
    You would be surpised ,major players like AT&T,Cingular and even sprint do not have great coverage here.Verizon and T-mo have great coverage in Arizona,NM and Colorado .
    Never had problems with sprint in Irvine (lived there for few years).
    And so i am stuck , do not have competitive markets like you guys do..
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    MisterEd,

Do you have any idea who you spoke with to acquire you 650? Lorraine is not budging. Will someone give me a Cingular Orange B2B phone number please? I can not get through.
    No? Too bad. We are all so sorry that they will not allow you to abandon us. Who do you think you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner
    next week...same messages here I betcha...

yeah, tomorrow they'll be sellin' 'em. Then they'll ship next week...

whatever...never seems more like it :|

You need a psychiatrist, before this grief becomes too serious.....
    Where the helck are you? Chicago, Wyoming? The mid west? I know many people love them. T-mobile used to beat the pants of everyone, in certain areas?
    I mean I have always said go with the best signal, that is the most important for me. So if t-mobile is it, all the more power to you. As I said before I have an account with T-mobile, they locked me into a contract a couple years ago during a technical support issue that they said they would solve and never did. Abandon the service but like the number and am going to have it ported.
    Local service trumps everything. Get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    The great "Southwest"is where i live.
    You would be surpised ,major players like AT&T,Cingular and even sprint do not have great coverage here.Verizon and T-mo have great coverage in Arizona,NM and Colorado .
    Never had problems with sprint in Irvine (lived there for few years).
    And so i am stuck , do not have competitive markets like you guys do..
    I work in Irvine and I would rather work in the Southwest . I love where I live (Not Irvine) but I would live in the southwest in a minute if I could make money there. I looked at houses in Gilbert AZ, My god I could live in a large house on a Golf Course for 1/2 of what my stupid 950 sq foot house is priced at here. Trouble is income, mine is bad enough here, it would be terrible for what I do there. I totally believe you have better service with them there, and respect it. I like what I do though, and I love where I live, so I guess it balances. I am getting tired of all the friggin pretentousness that is moving in.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    I think thats what the posts says, hello?
    I believe you got one of the, er, uh, "moron reps." There is a PDA DATA PLAN which is $44.99 ($39.99 with voice) UNLIMITED DATA. The moron sold you the plan made for EDGE CARDS that go in a laptop.

These are the ATT UNLIMITED data plans:
    $24.99 is for unlimited phone and smartphone (ie SMT5600/MPx220).
    $44.99 (39.99 w/ voice) is the unlimited PDA data plan for Treo/PPC4100/SX66 devices.
    $79.99 is for EDGE Cards

You got one of the "metered" Edge card plans. As soon as you get your phone call them and change it. You won't be able to get the $24.99 but give it a shot anyway. You may find another moron who'll give it to you.

By the way, you'll find that taxes and fees comes out to about 20-25% more on top of your plan (especially if your state charges sales tax on cell service). My $105 bill costs $131.00 after taxes and fees. It will take 2-3 months to get your first true "normal" bill.

Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    one question for you 'Blue experts': the guy told me the only data plans available for the T650 were 10MB, 20MB...100MB. I told him I thought there was an mMode plan for $20 or $25 and he said that wouldn't work for the Treo b/c it's a data phone. So, I opted for the $50/mo 100MB plan (b/c I'm 99.99% sure I'm going to return it within 30 days). So, is this really the only option? I'm surprised Blue doesn't offer some $20/$25 per month data plan that includes ALL data - internet, email, sms, etc.

Oh, to top it off, my voice plan is $60/mo for 900 nationwide minutes...adding data and voice = $110 before taxes; which is a damn expensive cell bill!!
    No. And you are not like to anytime soon. Welcome to the game.
    Yup, yup. Another day, another night without a Treo. I'm off to bed. Maybe tomorrow the cruel fates will decide to let us plebians have the honour of ordering a GSM 650? Maybe....
    I work in Irvine and I would rather work in the Southwest . I love where I live (Not Irvine) but I would live in the southwest in a minute if I could make money there. I looked at houses in Gilbert AZ, My god I could live in a large house on a Golf Course for 1/2 of what my stupid 950 sq foot house is priced at here. Trouble is income, mine is bad enough here, it would be terrible for what I do there. I totally believe you have better service with them there, and respect it. I like what I do though, and I love where I live, so I guess it balances. I am getting tired of all the friggin pretentousness that is moving in.
    Agree.
    But you can't beat the weather in So Cal.
    Its expensive to live there,but worth if you have money. If i hit a lottery will definitely buy a house there.
    Lot of people are moving to southwest to get more from there money .
    I enjoyed my few years in Irvine.
    BTW, the most important thing in life.
    "I like what I do",
    WH

Can you please
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    WH

Can you please
    Chill?
    Chill?

Do you ever ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Yup, yup. Another day, another night without a Treo. I'm off to bed. Maybe tomorrow the cruel fates will decide to let us plebians have the honour of ordering a GSM 650? Maybe....

to wake up call cingular and hear cluless reps is NOW the norm...

i'm 100% convinced that it will show up on their website before they even have the slightest clue that they sell it. Poor uninformed morons....oh wait....

I'm kinda enjoyin seeing lots of people post their use of the 30 day policy only to return the phone...wish I had the time to jack w/ it!
    LOL! This is HILARIOUS! Cingular is "Beat to the punch"

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?ContentId=4006

palmOne, Inc. has announced the availability of its Treo 650 smartphone in New Zealand on Vodafone! BAWHAHAHAHAH! Guess howmuch it costs!

$920 US! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAH!

so much for buyin' from New Zealand and having it shipped here!
    Can anyone tell me when is the GSM Treo 650 for Asia and Europe available for order ? I'm dying to upgrade my current TReo 600. Terry Wan / Singapore
    I am sure soon. When I was at CES, a month ago, they told me between 1-2 months. However, they intimated more like 1 month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Wan
    Can anyone tell me when is the GSM Treo 650 for Asia and Europe available for order ? I'm dying to upgrade my current TReo 600. Terry Wan / Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner
    LOL! This is HILARIOUS! Cingular is "Beat to the punch"

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/content.asp?ContentId=4006

palmOne, Inc. has announced the availability of its Treo 650 smartphone in New Zealand on Vodafone! BAWHAHAHAHAH! Guess howmuch it costs!

The site reports a 1.3Megapixel... heheh.. we wish.

I'm in Brunei and dying for the 650 to come as well. At best we get it a week after it gets released in Singapore. I'm glad to see the S$1,188 price tag though. I'm just wondering what the trade in value of the 600 is.

Being that they published the price on all the asian pacific palmone sites, and that mobilefly claims to have the 650 in stock to be shipped by the 5th, I think we'll be seeing the 650 in Singapore in a week or two. Sweet.

That means probably mid to end of the month here in Brunei.
    Just call the NBO number, punch in your FAN#, PHONE# then follow the prompts and select "check an order" and put in your order number. It will automatically give you a tracking number without talking to a rep. Should have mine by 3PM according to Fedex tracking. Also my 1GB card is due today from Fedex so the timing is good. Now if they would only release the friggin' sync cradle.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    Well, count me in the group who broke down and bought a Blue T650...just ordered it tonight around 7pm EST. I have an order number but no tracking number - will call back tomorrow to get one. I read another poster stating Blue sends them via FedEx Overnight - hope that's true so I'll get it on Wed....