Page 113 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2657
    Not in a box.
    Not with a fox.
    Not in a house.
    Not with a mouse.
    I do not like them here or there.
    I would not join them anywhere.
    I do no like Sprint data plan.
    I do not CDMA,
    Specimen38-I-am.

Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Who is going to be the last defector to Sprint? I believe that if Specimen38 were to sign up for Sprint, the rest of us could have our phone.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner
    1866 429 7222
    Loyd said AT&TWireless over and over (almost as if he were insisting, subliminally, that it was NOT a cingular line - but it is)
    This is actually the number to AT&T's National Business Ordering not B2B. I wonder if they set you up with a Cingular account or AT&T account...
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Not in a box.
    Not with a fox.
    Not in a house.
    Not with a mouse.
    I do not like them here or there.
    I would not join them anywhere.
    I do no like Sprint data plan.
    I do not CDMA,
    Specimen38-I-am.
    I love it!!!! Rolling on the floor, holding my sides.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Called my B2B rep and he said it's launched today but his system won't let me order one... told me to try back in a little bit.
    Shall I start the new thread we discussed?

"I Received My GSM 650. Who's With Me?"

Vote please
    -------------------------------------------------
    For those of you who are NEW, we agreed to name a new thread
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ved#post530003
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx
    This is actually the number to AT&T's National Business Ordering not B2B. I wonder if they set you up with a Cingular account or AT&T account...

guess that's why it worked eh?

hm...we'll see tomorrow...

I'm honestly most curious to see which branding it comes with!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx

I called AT&T NBO and they told me I would have to speak with the Cingular B2B. They still seem to have some sort of seperation there. I am a At&t business client but not a Cingular. Since we are a pretty large company I am not going to make an account change to cingular.
    B2B rep told me he has the ATT units but the Cingular units are not in yet. Basically, if I agreed to add a new line, he would be able to sell me one. What a crock. He actually had the balls to tell me that the two billing systems (Cingular & Att) dictate the handset.
    What about those of us who already have Cingular? We get screwed so they can get new customers? I really want this phone and I'm not switching carriers because it's too much of a pain, but this really upsets me. All these "preorders" require new service...
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    Shall I start the new thread we discussed?

"I Received My GSM 650. Who's With Me?"

Vote please
    -------------------------------------------------
    For those of you who are NEW, we agreed to name a new thread
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ved#post530003
    Not until we can actually buy them. I am with Cingular, and I do not want to add another line or change my plan, so I say wait until it is REALLY being sold.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    Quote Originally Posted by petemeister
    B2B rep told me he has the ATT units but the Cingular units are not in yet. Basically, if I agreed to add a new line, he would be able to sell me one. What a crock. He actually had the balls to tell me that the two billing systems (Cingular & Att) dictate the handset.

yep, that's completely retarded! WOW! punks!
    Be *very* careful. I just called that cingular b2b line and the rep almost sold me a 600 since she was clueless. Good thing I checked. I said 'it's the 650 right?' and she said "Oh, well it just says Treo here, no model number". and it was a 600 she almost sold and shipped to me. They're very confused, so be very careful in your haste and excitement. I was switching from AT&T to the Cingular side since their customer service is supposed to be better (can't be worse than AT&T), and it's the same coverage/signal.
    Sorry about posting the wrong phone # on this board, this was the one that she gave me when I asked for her information.

Thanks for not flaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by phsv
    Sorry about posting the wrong phone # on this board, this was the one that she gave me when I asked for her information.

Thanks for not flaming.
    The number you are looking for is 800-342-3212 with her extension..

BUT... Just talked to Llyod, and he said that only At&t are shipping today.. Cingular with new activations will be the next couple of days. That is why the data plan is $50..... So I'm back to waiting...
    But at least there will be some who get the Treo 650.. anyone willing to stay with AT&T for new activations...
    Can we get it thru AT&T, with a one yr contract, and altho forced to take the data plan, cancel it after a month?

Thanks in advance.
    I didn't get that far.. I told them I'm waiting for Cingular....
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayswj
    The number you are looking for is 800-342-3212 with her extension..

BUT... Just talked to Llyod, and he said that only At&t are shipping today.. Cingular with new activations will be the next couple of days. That is why the data plan is $50..... So I'm back to waiting...
    But at least there will be some who get the Treo 650.. anyone willing to stay with AT&T for new activations...
    Clearly they are still playing games. AT&T and Cingular can play all they like. They still will not get back all the customers they have lost to Sprint in the last three months.

Just checked my Cingular retail account site. They show the 600 but no 650. My local Cingular store has heard nothing.
    Cingular obviously dont care too much about the customers lost to sprint, A: they have the advantage of GSM technology allowing you to roam in other countries around the world, B: They have enough subscribers tied into contracts with them and they are sure to get plenty more with the treo 650, in fact i think the wait builds anticipation and then people rush to buy without thinking much and pay crazy prices for data plans and whatever else cingular wants to offer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner
    no problem ordering...but you have to sign up for one of their ridiculous data plans...ghey.
    1. How much is the plan for?
    2. Do you HAVE to sign up for a 2 year contract?
    3. How much is the phone retail?
    4. After a 2 year contract?
    5. After a 1 year contract?
    6. What are the requirements to order from B2B?
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    1. How much is the plan for?
    2. Do you HAVE to sign up for a 2 year contract?
    3. How much is the phone retail?
    4. After a 2 year contract?
    5. After a 1 year contract?
    6. What are the requirements to order from B2B?
    1. $50 unlimited internet (AT&T)
    2. NO
    3. $549.99
    4. $499.99
    5. $459.99
    6. New activation.. The will ask if you are business or personal and that's it.