Page 112 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 2657
    Just called regular cingular. As you might have expected, they know nothing. B2B is most likely the only option for a week or two. 3 reps said the same thing (rather unusual for them too, but at least they are on the same page).
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddyof3
    Just called regular cingular. As you might have expected, they know nothing. B2B is most likely the only option for a week or two. 3 reps said the same thing (rather unusual for them too, but at least they are on the same page).
    So, because I'm NOT a business, I can't get a GSM T650?!?! WTF?
    Quote Originally Posted by lep354
    Anyone have a # for Cingualr B2B?
    I second that... What is the number? The regular cingular people are saying they won't sell it to me, and won't even take the transfer.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by phsv
    Ellen
    800-342-9212
    ext 6721
    she will be working from Noon to 9pm
    Please note this is NOT the right number. It is the number to the United Auto Workers Union Local 9212.
    I second that... What is the number? The regular cingular people are saying they won't sell it to me, and won't even take the transfer.
    Can someone clarify? Can regular customers order from B2B?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rooster
    Can someone clarify? Can regular customers order from B2B?
    yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayswj
    yes
    Thanks. Are there any disadvantages of doing so?
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    No, they wanted to hear that you were going to defect to Sprint. At this point they will not even settle. Perhaps some day.
    I'm going to defect all right but not to Sprint. I'll just something else. Don't even bother telling me other devices aren't as good, because at this point the device I can have in my hand is better than the one P1 WON'T sell me!

EDIT: I'm happy for everyone here who can finally order the GSM 650, but I'm sad (maybe even a little depressed and that means I need therapy,) that I can't yet get an unlocked phone from P1. And I'm fearful, yes fearful, that I may have to wait months more before the unlocked phone is available. I'm going to call P1 today and ask them what the hell is going on!
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by alee
    Please note this is NOT the right number. It is the number to the United Auto Workers Union Local 9212.
    Yeah, I called that too. Anyone have the right number? I have been all over Cingular's B2B website and can't find the 650 anywhere... I know that some of you are saying you ordered, if you did, let us know how please!
    1866 429 7222
    Loyd said AT&TWireless over and over (almost as if he were insisting, subliminally, that it was NOT a cingular line - but it is)

wierd...

no problem ordering...but you have to sign up for one of their ridiculous data plans...ghey.
    Yeah, I called that too. Anyone have the right number? I have been all over Cingular's B2B website and can't find the 650 anywhere... I know that some of you are saying you ordered, if you did, let us know how please!
    I don't know the direct number for that rep, but the general number is 866-429-7222
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    ..... I'm going to call P1 today and ask them what the hell is going on!
    I doubt that you will find anyone authorized to talk to you or acknowledge that there is a problem. At one level it is one more tease. At another it is so ridiculous as to be funny. It is clearly intentional. It is difficult to believe that there is any advantage to them that is sufficient to justify alienating a whole segment of influential customers.
    I must be saying the wrong thing. They are trying to connect me with cingular. All I said was I want to get another phone.... Not upgrade, and not add another line... I feel like a baby.
    "I want to purchase the Treo 650" I couldn't have been more direct.
    Treonaughts is at 11 minutes and counting.
    arrhhhgg!!! They keep asking my number... "Oh, you have a cingular number, let me transfer you to that department". Then I get no where.

Tanner, Did you sign up for a new service, or did you originally have an AT&T number?
    Quote Originally Posted by helpermonkey
    Good! Does that mean tonight I can start posting in the new thread (Got 650 GSM or what ever spec.38 calls it - for the 650 GSM owners)?

The conspiracy theories are getting so so tired on this one. The negativity is killing my enthusiasm for the thread.

well, I should know tomorrow.
    No luck so far this morning. B2B has them in stock today but will only sell them with a new line of service. They transferred me to customer care, which of course, is clueless.
    Looks like I will be waiting for a long time... I didn't try that option with the phone number, which explains where I got to. Thanks guys for all the help. I am just not ready to add another line.
    If I'm forced to get one of those expensive data plans, can I remove it after a month?

I'm up for renewal at Tmo, and really want to stay, but if I need to wait for all carriers to have it, that's waaaay to long. Though, getting tied to Cingular for 2 years...