Page 108 of 133 FirstFirst ... 85898103104105106107108109110111112113118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2657
  1. #2141  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayswj
    Joe Fabris was giving a live demo of his phone through a computer connection. And showed his mobile phone number XXX-XXX-XXXX to the audience, which then caused people to call and he shut down the demo.... Kinda funny.. He is about to start it back up with radio turned off i'm sure..
    You know I thought it was weird that they all, president included showed thier phone numbers at Roadshows, or they came up as call waiting numbers when they were doing demos, of course I wrote them all down. But haven't called or shared them. I think it is odd they didn't think of that especially in a Web broadcast.
  2. #2142  
    They are probably just test numbers for demos and not their actual work number.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    You know I thought it was weird that they all, president included showed thier phone numbers at Roadshows, or they came up as call waiting numbers when they were doing demos, of course I wrote them all down. But haven't called or shared them. I think it is odd they didn't think of that especially in a Web broadcast.
  3. #2143  
    Just got off the phone with my other Cingular Rep.

    My Cingular rep says tomorrow.

    Same date that I heard for the last two weeks, date was not changed.
  4. #2144  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Maybe they are just test numbers for demos?
    I thought that too, might be but they also showed contact view, and Peter Skillman's phone number matched the business card he gave me.
  5. #2145  
    I guess we will see how good TreoCentral's sources are tomorrow! I hope they are wrong!
  6. #2146  
    Whenever it's released, us VC folks still have to look forward to their queue. Funny, I bought and received most all the accessories (crade on B.O.) but probably won't have the phone for months.

    JUST MAYBE the VC Unlocked phones will come DIRECT from P1 to speed things up. Nah, that would be too simple.
  7. #2147  
    I just got off the phone with a B2B rep that took my order and will call me tomorrow to finish the process with me. I should have it Firday afternoon...

    The only problem is it had to be a new service.. The reps that deal with Cingular customers didn't know about the release tomorrow.. Luckily I had just started Jan. 14th so I can cancel that service and get the new one so I can have my phone Friday.
    Last edited by Hayswj; 01/26/2005 at 03:43 PM.
  8. #2148  
    Whatta bunch of doofuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    I thought that too, might be but they also showed contact view, and Peter Skillman's phone number matched the business card he gave me.
  9. #2149  
    BTW, my read from the road show webinar (I was in on the whole hour) is that the memory fix is not coming anytime soon, and that it would not be incorporated into the soon-to-be-released GSM T650s. The speaker dissed the audience by saying (again) that most T650 users have plenty of memory, and only the geeks are having an issue.
  10. #2150  
    I just ordered the t650 from att nbo. they said should get by tomorrow.
  11. #2151  
    oh forget to tell ya's no discount due to it being so new paid 549.00. Will have to submit the rebate if its good on the att side. WHo cares though, the phone will be in my hands soon.
  12. #2152  
    My A** you already ordered it. What a crock.
  13. #2153  
    I spoke with a cingular rep yesterday and he said they will start taking orders tomorrow but probably won't receive the phone until next week because the central warehouse is taking receipt of the phones tomorrow, 1/27. Once the central warehouse takes receipt then they will be available for distribution to stores, etc.
  14. #2154  
    So, get any info on the device? Is it locked to Cingular? Is Bluetooth DUN disabled?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hayswj
    I just got off the phone with a B2B rep that took my order and will call me tomorrow to finish the process with me. I should have it Firday afternoon...

    The only problem is it had to be a new service.. The reps that deal with Cingular customers didn't know about the release tomorrow.. Luckily I had just started Jan. 14th so I can cancel that service and get the new one so I can have my phone Friday.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  15. #2155  
    as far as I have heard, BT DUN is disabled.... regarding locking... no idea yet, but will find out quicly...
    .MrByte

    -----
    mytreo.net the ultimate Treo resource
    Treo Knowledge base (FAQ's)
  16. spiVeyx's Avatar
    Posts
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    #2156  
    Quote Originally Posted by khart214
    I just ordered the t650 from att nbo. they said should get by tomorrow.
    Yeah, I think this guy's a crock! I just called NBO 3 times, and was told ALL 3 TIMES that the phone was not available for order yet. I bet they are sending him a T600 The reps at NBO are incredibly incompetent
  17. #2158  
    ok, say what you will, I will post pics as soon as I get it. They provided me with a order number already. Check hofo, there are several more that have ordered it there too. The NBO rep said they were not available, and then checked with his supervisor. She told him they were available since 12:00 this afternoon.
  18. #2159  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    No belief or faith here; fast exhausting hope.
    Faith is a bit tough when I thought I would be ordering a T650 today
  19. #2160  
    Hey,

    Pa1m0ne, the teasers...they've got a HUGE PIC of TREO 650 NOW SHIPPING!

    man...they really know how to yank our chains I'm just hoping that it's there b/c they're gonna be available w/in the next 5hrs and 50 minutes EST

Posting Permissions