Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My confirmation email now says 2 to 3 weeks instead of the 1 to 3 weeks. Glad I got this over with. I was kidding myself that I wasn't eventually gonna get one anyway. Why not go ahead and do it now, only thing that sucks is buying all of the new accessories.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    DOesn't anyone think this is expensive at $599??
    thanks for the link, I just ordered another one... have to cancel my order from this morning now....
    Quote Originally Posted by ccap
    DOesn't anyone think this is expensive at $599??
    Yes.

So?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Yes.

So?
    Too Funny. Like your response.
    Um. Don't have a cow about not having a Treo 600 SN: .. I just used my Serial # for my Tungsten E. I assume you guys can do the same with any palm device.
    Lets think about how to get a esn number for the free headset . . . . . . . . . . . . . Go to your local sprint store, or some store that has the 600 and copy the esn number off the back and you just might get your headset free
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    heres my concern. i ordered early this morning.
    if i cancel my order for this headset u think i might get bumped another few weeks seeing as how all the people that must have ordered!!!
    ARG!!!!
    I ordered this morning online - then I received the upgrade e-mail.
    I phoned Customer service, and their support rep was really rude, but the gist was that I'd have to place another order, then cancel the original tomorrow. He couldn't cancel for me because the original order won't go into their system until 10pm Eastern.

So like you lot, I have two on order now

oh and by the way - I used my Treo 300 serial number
    Last edited by shady; 11/08/2004 at 07:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    According to Josh, employe number 79013, you get a FREE JABRA Bluetooth headset when you upgrade form any handheld to the Treo650. Call 1-800-881-7256 and ask for him.

Just give them your Serial number..it's taht easy. SO even a TreoCentral store one will get you a Jabra heatset too I think.
    So you're saying that I could buy the Roadshow discounted 650, then call Palm at the number above and get a free headset? That's now how it reads to me, but I guess once I get my Roadshow 650 I'll call the number above and give it a try.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I tried entering my zire 21 serial number for the headset, and it worked! Can I go ahead and order a treo 650 without the service plan, then take it into sprint to activate it and get the 150 discount? Even when I preorder and get a new plan, I still don't get the discount.

I do want the free headset though.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123