Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Once I got the email from PalmOne about the "upgrade" with the "free" BT headsets, I also cancelled my Sprint order and re-ordered through Palm (Palm also had a better deal by $50; $599 vs. $649). So with the deal they were offering, I think I made the better choice and hope that Palm might even get it too me sooner. Here's to hoping.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by dmax
    Once I got the email from PalmOne about the "upgrade" with the "free" BT headsets, I also cancelled my Sprint order and re-ordered through Palm (Palm also had a better deal by $50; $599 vs. $649). So with the deal they were offering, I think I made the better choice and hope that Palm might even get it too me sooner. Here's to hoping.
    I would hope that since P1 makes the Treo650, they would get it first, if at not the same time, but Sprint has big pull with them I think.
    If it were not for the Hansprint Sprint deal with the Treo300, I doubt the Treo would even be known about by the average 'joe'?

That was a good mariage, HS and Sprint...
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx
    What's the freaking price? LOL

I talked to a business rep today who actually said that she could ship me the phone in 2 or 3 days. She took a paper order from me and took my credit card info. This was through the business line. She did not have a price and neither did her manager but she said that she my order was accepted.
    sure u didnt call a wrong number. paper order? sketchhhhy!
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    sure u didnt call a wrong number. paper order? sketchhhhy!

It was Sprint! LOL We'll see! I'll call tomorrow to verify it. If not I have 14 days to return it and get my $ back.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12