1.    #1  
    I pre-ordered from palmOne this morning, but after seeing the TreoCentral offer, I'm thinking about cancelling and ordering from them. Any idea if P1 will significantly beat TC on the ship date? The instant rebate and free BT headset from TC make it a much better deal, *if* you don't have to wait an extra 2,3,4 weeks.
    Oy veh, not again!
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkpitt73
    I pre-ordered from palmOne this morning, but after seeing the TreoCentral offer, I'm thinking about cancelling and ordering from them. Any idea if P1 will significantly beat TC on the ship date? The instant rebate and free BT headset from TC make it a much better deal, *if* you don't have to wait an extra 2,3,4 weeks.
    Amen, jflyyn. TC is by far the better deal. I would go with them, besides did P1 provide you with all the latest info and rumor about the 650 over the last year. NO...TC did.
    p1 may start shipping before us by a couple of days, but we don't expect it to be weeks.
    What is the return policy for TC purchased phones? If I have problems with the phone, where do I send it? How long is the TC warranty? Extended warranty available?

Thanks.
    Will TreoCentral charge tax in CA?
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Damn,

This offer is only good for NEW Sprint customers :-( Current Sprint customers get screwed again. Hey TC, why can't you sell the T650 to current customers for $599 plus the free headset???
    Last edited by DaveInFL; 11/08/2004 at 01:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    p1 may start shipping before us by a couple of days, but we don't expect it to be weeks.
    Can we presume both would be beat by Sprint stores?
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davetati
    Damn,

This offer is only good for NEW Sprint customers :-( Current spring customers get screwed again. Hey TC, why can't you sell the T650 to current customers for $599 plus the free headset???
    Ditto!!
    Quote Originally Posted by davetati
    Damn,

This offer is only good for NEW Sprint customers :-( Current Sprint customers get screwed again. Hey TC, why can't you sell the T650 to current customers for $599 plus the free headset???
    Because Sprint pays under $20 for extending someone's contract, and sell us the phone at full cost. So after $13 in credit card processing fees, we would be just about break even on the phone sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    Will TreoCentral charge tax in CA?
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by rbright
    What is the return policy for TC purchased phones? If I have problems with the phone, where do I send it? How long is the TC warranty? Extended warranty available?
    It is a Sprint phone. Once purchased, Sprint's warranty applies and you can have it replaced through either us or any Sprint store. Sprint offers an $5 a month extended warranty plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    It is a Sprint phone. Once purchased, Sprint's warranty applies and you can have it replaced through either us or any Sprint store. Sprint offers an $5 a month extended warranty plan.
    Thanks Marcus, Sounds GREAT.
    So do all of these deals require a 2 year contract? Typically you can sign up with just a one year contract and pay $50 more. Is that an option with the TC deal?

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    You can add: or mytreo.net
    What is the difference in the PalmOne BT headset and the TreoCentral BT headset being given away with the Treo 650?
  17. hub
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rbright
    What is the difference in the PalmOne BT headset and the TreoCentral BT headset being given away with the Treo 650?
    Check out this link
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=61639